It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact Entity Ishtar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
How does one contact the Babylonian goddes Ishtar?

Is she astrally able to cohabit the body of other women? men?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KromeDragon
How does one contact the Babylonian goddes Ishtar?

Via invocation. Invocatory methods are given in "The Golden Dawn" by Dr. Israel Regardie and "Magick In Theory and Practice" by Aleister Crowley.

Wiccans and Neo-Pagans also have methods of doing this that are somewhat different than the above mentioned Ceremonial Magicians.

Is she astrally able to cohabit the body of other women? men?

Yes. Ishtar is a God Form, and therefore divine. She can do pretty much anything she wants.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
more to the point, for what reason do you want to contact ishtar?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This place has really gone downhill.

Just look it up in the Whitepages, you can even find John Titor in there if interested.

... or you could just do a Google search for instance.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ishtar is also known as the Sumerian Goddess Inanna. She is the Goddess of love, fertility, and war.

Although the Akkadian name for the goddess was Ishtar, the Akkadians used Sumerian as a religious language; so their hymns, written in Sumerian, use the name Inanna.

Personally, I have her cuniform (writing) of her name tattooed on my inner left ankle. Her story of decent to underworld on above link is fascinating to me.

I used her influence to concieve a successful birth of my one and only. It's my personal opinion you don't need any fancy incantations but, a pure spirit and motive. It wouldn't hurt to take the normal precautions whenever calling any entity. Do make sure your intentions are pure, Inanna is also a Goddess of destruction.

You can imagine my suprise when I reached the end of the book 'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs. If you haven't read it, I don't want to spoil the ending but Inanna is said to be the granddaughter of the original ancient aliens. So, I hope when they return to collect their gold - I'll get a pass.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

'Rule by Secrecy' by Jim Marrs. If you haven't read it, I don't want to spoil the ending but Inanna is said to be the granddaughter of the original ancient aliens.

This is an amazing revelation. I dont know if i can get my hands on the book soon. I would appreciate if you could either post our u2u me the ending relating to Innana being the grand daughter of the anunnaki? Thanx a million.

new topics

top topics

join