It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who believe we have Not been to the moon. A Important Question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello All.

Something has been on my mind lately and I thought maybe I would share this with you to think about.

As I stated in the title, this is for people who believe we have not sent men to the moon so I don't want to argue that point, if you do believe we have been to the moon it's a moot question to you anyway. I welcome all replies, i just don't want to argue beliefs.

Here is my question. It is regarding Dr. Edger Mitchell and the other moon astronauts who say they witnessed alien activity on or about the moon. I believe that Dr. Mitchell didn't witness anything if I'm remembering right, but had his great realization on that trip.

Why would any of these fellows be aloud to just come forward with this information unless it was to cause a decoy. Things like that don't just leak.

I am of the opinion that we have not gone. Just looking at the technology available then I don't find enough evidence to support it being a reality along with to many anomalies in the footage. I believe the Apollo Program which Kennedy wanted was an option to commit to global peace, a difference from the chess game that had been being played for so long by the masters of Industry. By assassinating Kennedy, they could use the very vehicle out of slavery that Kennedy wanted and used it as the ARK of slavery, by going headlong into war and using NASA as a money laundering cloak.

Others in close places to him who's motives of profiteering define a obvious reason for his assassination and a perfect money laundering scheme in the NASA Apollo Program whose missions ran almost the exact same length as the Vietnam War. I believe ever since then NASA has been nothing but a giant front for Military Industrial Profiteers.

That being said, I am suspicious of Dr. Mitchell being able to just say what he has been saying. He has just enough credential to come forward and be believable by the public, but people don't just come forward like that, something is not right. We know that the government works in deception, especially regarding space. Dr. Mitchell also has much to gain through the publicity of such news with his 3 websites and foundations. Something doesn't sit right. What do you guys think?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24 Mar 09 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
All I can say is Capricorn 1 has a lot to answer for. It appears many people think Hollywood movies are real... that they are secretly telling us a dark secret. It's a bizarre sociological phenomena I struggle to understand.

I'm not saying the Hollywood hasn't been used to spread propaganda in the past, they have - but I think we really need to draw the line when it starts to become highly improbable.

Perhaps the real world is too mundane for some?

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I read some stories about Werner von Braun telling his secretary on his death bed about the weaponization of space and the scare tactics that would be used.

The final 'enemy' would be extraterrestrials.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8175

Could be they are getting ready for the introduction of our newest enemy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i don't know if we've been to the moon or not and i'm not entirely sure how it became such a big deal. it sure is interesting to talk about though. it's obvious that we've made it to earth orbit and obvious that at LEAST unmanned craft have gone out further into space.

i think the main issue would be to tackle the van allen belt issue and see what the truth about it is. for now let's just pray that weedeater doesn't show up.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

I don't know Mozzy what to believe other then what I can account for.

I've flown in a plane at 35,000 ft. I've never seen the curve of the earth, but I have seen that it gets darker the higher you go. I've seen that the sun and moon and stars go around in the sky. I've seen stars stop, go backward, then speed up to where they were before. I've seen stars go out for more then a minute, then come back on without a cloud in the sky. I've watched the moon go forward a little and then reverse a little then go forward again measuring it with a stationary point of reference.

I've seen some weird things that don't fit the explanations of our knowledge.

Here's one.

If at anytime you can see the moon in the sky with the sun, shouldn't the moon be full to your view? How can the moon be crescent when it is low in the east and the sun is low in the west or at any other time it is in full view of your position and that of the sun which is giving light in 360 Degrees the surface of a sphere? If you can see the moon during the day, it should always be full unless it is eclipsing the sun because we are only dealing with the angle of light not the axis of the moon, but only it's visible sphere of influence under the light being you bathed in 100% light and the moon in full view of you and the sun being bathed in 100% light. How can this be that we will see a Crescent moon during the day with what we know?

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

good idea to drill into the van allen belt issue. How much radiation is there and did we have the technology at that time to shield the astronauts from the radiation? If not, there would be side effects of some type including cancers that all of these men would have shared. What is the official explanation.

Another thing that bothers me is the cost. How much would it really cost for us to send a man to the moon again. Not much I would think because...

We already have the rockets that blast the spaceshuttle and other satalittes into orbit, we already have mission control, we've already surveyed landing areas, we already have trained astronauts and space suits. all we would have to do is build a lander. If we scrubbed the next 4-5 shuttle missions and other sat lauches we wouldn't have to increase NASA's budget at all to accomplish this.

so therefore...money is not the reason.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Because sunlight always comes from one direction in relation to the Earth/Moon system, and the moon takes about 28 days to rotate around the Earth
External Link: Wikipedia

This is how the moon works.
External Link: Lunar Phase Image

[edit on 3/27/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The Van Allen Belt is mostly Alpha and Beta particles. You would only need thin aluminum shielding. It doesn't take much to block Alpha and Beta radiation.

As to it not costing much, we have to develop totally new rockets, and capsules. The next time we go back we're going to stay much longer than Apollo did, and put more people down at once. Apollo was designed to land two people on the moon, for anywhere from 21 hours to almost 72 hours. Orion is going to land four for anywhere from 7 days to 6 months.

The rockets that blast satellites and the space shuttle aren't designed to carry a manned capsule to the moon. You need a Saturn V type rocket to do it. It's not just a matter of upscaling the Apollo, you need to completely rebuild the program to go back to the moon. Yes, we can take advantage of things that were learned from Apollo, but it's a whole new space craft.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I HAVE BEEN TO THE MOON, WHEN I WAS SEVEN.I was taken in a small saucer craft that was very light and seemed fragile,we didnt go warp speed in fact somehow I think we are all screwed up because of star trek,we went fairly slowly but it didnt take a long time to get there?

There are ruins on the moon and people living there.One thousand years ago is only around twelve generations of people who are only AWARE OF THERE EXISTANCE FOR EIGHTY OR NINETY OF THOSE YEARS.

GET A GRIP, our technology wasnt developed in several hundred years.It showed up overnight.TO US THAT IS.

We are re-discovering old technology not inventing new ones simply because the old ones are better than our current ones .We have been scavenging bits and pieces from others.The others went where billions of us will be sooner or later.Its not the billions that matter its the millions that are still here that matter.

If we have technology to use nuclear powered boring machines to make shelters on earth,why not the moon? ITS ALREADY BEEN DONE.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you follow ATS, you will see that you can post a most outrageous claim about aliens, and you will be treated fairly, no hostile responses. If you start talking about NASA, government and other obvious frauds, you will be viciously attacked. That is how things work, and I am used to it. If you know how to "read between the lines", and ignore the people who are paid to protect official story about everything, you can learn a lot.

It is not likely that there will ever be a site not controlled by government agencies. Ever. So, I am grateful that I can at least learn what smart people think here, a lot of interesting information. I am maybe putting myself at the risk, as I am sure they know who I am, but at the same time, I think that they would have already gotten me if I was any threat to anything
...so I just appreciate that there is a site like this.

Oh, the Moon hoax is such a small story compared to what they are doing to us on a daily basis...but yes, I believe (and I know, I can say) that they have not been there.

top topics

join