It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now thats a little too close for comfort!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: My girlfriends daughter was just caught up in the siege that took place in southern Tuggeranong this afternoon and resulted in 2 deceased and the arrest of one individual. It's taken me all afternoon to hunt down anything web related to this incident!
I'm completely astounded that this incident , which is a big thing to happen in Canberra [its been relatively quite for 30+yrs] has been barely reported even on the local news! WTF??? :shk:

Personal Disclosure: My girlfriends daughter is just fine and is helping police with their inquiries.

SOURCE ABC NEWS
SOURCE THE AGE
SOURCE NEWS.COM

Edited to fix emoticon.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Explanation: UPDATE!

Drug dealer not guilty of Rebels murder
(Updated Tue Mar 8, 2011 12:34pm AEDT) [abc.net.au]

Personal Disclosure: I'm glad it has been resolved.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Man, that would be unnerving to be involved in. Glad your girlfriends daughter was unharmed, but must have been shaken when the news of this first got to her. Amazing that the man arrested was actually found not guilty and released after time served.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join