It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful elite will meet in Athens (Bilderberg)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The most powerful elite will meet in Athens (Bilderberg)

www.oneworldscam.com

The Bilderberg club is famous for gathering the most powerful people in the world at least once per year. There, they can talk behind closed doors. This year, the club will organize its meeting in Athens between 14th and 16th of May, says Elefterios Tipos newspaper.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Looks like the Bilderberg meeting is going to be in Athens this year. Is anyone from Above Top Secret going to go this year? You should have a few people go out and film outside...I wonder who will be on the attendees list..any thoughts from anyone?

Can't break a news story without writing loads underneath it is kind of a pain.

www.oneworldscam.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
hmmmmm isnt athens the home of anarchism, i think they may be trying to provoke a reqaction by holding there meeting there

peace thnks L
xxx

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Someone really needs to bomb that building with all of the bilderbergs in there.

Well i think it would be good to get rid of them all at the same time...

anywayssss... it will never happen ;-(

Go the anarchists

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Athens is also the home of philosophy, enlightenment and reason.

I hope those prevail over the infantile, moronic (and frankly borderline illegal) "bomb teh evil leaderz" camp.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Someone really needs to bomb that building with all of the bilderbergs in there.

I don't think that mindless killing of them all is the answer and remember there is also hotel staff and some good honest insiders that let the likes of Jim Tucker know all about what gets discussed in the meeting. Do you think that these innocent people would be acceptable losses???

They all need to be brought to a court of law and tried for conspiracy and war crimes.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
NOw is OUR chance!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by profiler]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm hearing UK from my sources,

The official bilderberg rumour group is suggesting the UK too. Athens could be a smoke screen, Istanbul was used leaked by the group last year and it nearly proved successful.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Don't you think this group ''Bilderberg'' is to famous now? Yeah they may be a group of people who get together and talk ect, but i think they are to famous now to be what people think they are!

Just Like Area 51, it would be mad to keep anything Top Top Secret there, because its so famous and Millions of people know about it!

There's to many eyes watching this group now!

Think about it!

Tsom87

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I'm hearing UK from my sources,

The official bilderberg rumour group is suggesting the UK too. Athens could be a smoke screen, Istanbul was used leaked by the group last year and it nearly proved successful.

I too thought Athens might be a smoke screen. With the rioting over the last year in Athens I thought it odd they would continue to go ahead with the scheduled meeting there.

I also want to point out that yes, the Bilderbergs are becoming more and more of a household name. I continue to believe Bilderberg is indeed a springboard or information collecting/ information disseminating for an even smaller, more secreative Elite group. The turn over in attendees is too great to hold any in depth secrets. I have no proof of this, just an intuition.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yes but as the old saying goes hidden in plain sight....

The information that came from Daniel Estulin last time was unreal so either he is part of the dis info (Which I dout since he is gone into hiding in fear of his life or so I heard) or they really do discuss world policy to come into effect. Daniel said they will be killing the economy last year and targeting the opec nations to bring them to the brink of destruction. Maybe he had a lucky guess but I don't think so..

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Weren't there rumours about a meeting in Athens last year also? Check ATS. This year it may be for real though.

Regarding the Bilderbergers, their name may be as well known as the other secret societies, but we don't know what goes on in Area 51, just as we don't know what's going on at these Bilderberger meetings. We don't even know what the Obama administration is discussing behind closed doors aka the CFR / Trilateral Commission.

Would it be possible that there's a small private Elite group meeting held by the 30-35 permanent Bilderbergers, and then a more public meeting with a long list of various guests? It's kind of like the outer and inner circle of the Masons. Everyone knows the outer circle, but not even the average freemason understands or acknowledges the inner circle....yet it exists - the 33rd degree.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
Weren't there rumours about a meeting in Athens last year also? Check ATS. This year it may be for real though.

Regarding the Bilderbergers, their name may be as well known as the other secret societies, but we don't know what goes on in Area 51, just as we don't know what's going on at these Bilderberger meetings.

Good point on both counts.

This might be a double switch and picking a simular location that was fake last year might be just be the kind of thing they would do to try and put people off...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticEireGuy
Yes but as the old saying goes hidden in plain sight....

The information that came from Daniel Estulin last time was unreal so either he is part of the dis info (Which I dout since he is gone into hiding in fear of his life or so I heard) or they really do discuss world policy to come into effect. Daniel said they will be killing the economy last year and targeting the opec nations to bring them to the brink of destruction. Maybe he had a lucky guess but I don't think so..

There's some good Daniel Estulin videos. LINK

The 2nd video he talks about how house prices that were worth $500,000 will be worth only $100,000.

Lots of other good information.

Edit to add the direct youtube link to the series of videos -LINK

and (hopefully) the first video will appear below

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Maya00a]

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Maya00a]

new topics

top topics

join