It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interactions with household entity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Category - Paranormal

Preface - After a recent move, I have noticed a number of disconcerting things happening in my new home. The "activity" seems to be tied in to two specific rooms, without much interaction outside of them. This leads me to the possibility that there are two separate entities, rather then a single roaming one. The locations are, and specific events or patterns involving them:

1. The Bedroom

- Door opening and closing without explanation. After replacing the knob, the door will rattle in its frame rather then opening. This has persisted with the window opened and closed, the air conditioner running and not, and various other home remedies. The problem persists, and so far nothing I have done has caused it to happen or prevent it.

- The closet seems to be a particularly "hot" location, with undefined shapes and movement frequently appearing in it. After attempting to use a computer in it, the computer began to suffer from electrical malfunctions that I have been unable to reproduce through testing. A bed sheet hung from its frame by several strips of duct tape fell within the night it was raised, and further attempts to block the open frame ( It didn't come with a door ) have met similar failure. The corner adjoining the closet becomes notably darker then the rest of the room with lights off, and remains that way from any angle of observation. Attempts to reproduce the effect have not succeeded, and the problem persists in spite of the corner being with a meter of a window.

- The ceiling fan, at various points and times ( With the majority occurring at night and under direct observation ) rocked wildly in its frame, with even the lowest setting causing it to list several inches on in its frame. This problem has yet to show any explainable phenomenon to trigger it, and these episodes often without iintervention on my behalf. Further investigation is warranted, but potentially difficult due to lack of explainable cause.

- Unusual groaning and chatter, seeming to come from outside of the room. This has occurred with the house in all states of occupation, and like the other problems, persists regardless of circumstance. I have been unable to find a definable word, and it often stops when noticed. Also like other symptoms, most frequently occurs at night.

- Weak manifestation of man-shaped figure, faded gray and white. Present in closet, with no interaction with myself or environment. The figure simply was there, and then was not. No movement or other problems noted while manifestation was present, and activity has slowed since its appearance.

The other hot spot is the "red livingroom" as we call it, so named for its thick red carpeting. Animals of all make and model tend to avoid the corner of the room, and the dog ( More on the dog later ) has been observed barking, howling, and cowering from a presence in that side of the room. Due to the uncomfortable feeling and noxious smell of unknown origin, the room is rarely occupied. With that said, I don't have well experimented or documented incidents involving the room, beyond unusual interactions with animals and electronics.

-

The below post contains information on the general interactions between household pets and the entities.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TheDustman]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Household animals:

The Dog: The household dog. Small, chihuahua mix. Submissive and prone to barking at strangers, the dog actively avoids the above mentioned corner of the red livingroom, and several times a month can be found barking or howling at an unknown entity. Investigation into the cause of the barking is ongoing.

The Old Dog: A now deceased friend and colleague, the Old Dog was mostly blind. That said, she often reacted as though being startled by unknown causes. While this did occasionally involve things like moved furniture, the most common cause appeared to be nothing more then thin air. No further investigation possible.

The Black Cat: One of the household cats, frequently hisses and attempts to attack apparently empty spaces. This has happened since she was a kitten, but since the move the reaction has shifted from curious interaction to over aggression. Investigation is ongoing.

The Maine Cat: Like th Old Dog, frequently reacts as though being startled by seemingly empty rooms. Has shown behaviors similar to those of hunting prey, and appears to also be directly hostile towards the entity occupying the livingroom.

The Tabby: Frequently attempts to mark territory in and surrounding the red livingroom, but has never been observed setting foot inside of the closet. I'm not going to force the poor animal in there to see how it reacts, but the attempts at dominant behavior towards the red livingroom and outright avoidance of the closet most definately warrants investigation.

The human residents: None of them have reported or been made aware the activities noted.

---

I will take a moment to note what I consider to be a particularly special cross. I'm unsure of where I found it, but I have reason to believe it interacts in some manner with the entities present. It has become hot to the point of discomfort during episodes involving the fan, door, or aural interactions, and often feels warm to the touch. Not sure of cause or even effect, but the cross appears to be a positive presence.

Tomorrow I will compile and post specific incidents with approximate date and time of day, and any discernable trends preceeding or following them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'll dot off specific encounters, but I want to clarify that I don't have exact dates or times for these, and they are from memory. I will start writing things down as they happen, so that I'm not reliant on the faults of human memory.

- Red livingroom: Dog was barking at an empty room. When I joined her in looking into the room, I did an experiment. I assumed an aggressive posture and stepped into the room, and the dog promptly bolted off to find her owner. Will attempt again and record results at a later date.

- Red livingroom: Dog was barking (again). Same as before, but as opposed to aggression I simply pointed to various spots in the room. The only one to gather a reaction was the corner of the room, which caused Dog to begin to shake in place. I have been unable to reproduce this particular result.

- Red livingroom: (again) Dog was howling. On investigation, I discovered she had soiled a spot on the carpet and was attempting to burrow into a couch cushion. Appeared to be terrified, and was noticeably trembling. Both stopped upon being removed from the room. No direct attempts at interaction from myself or the entity.

- Bedroom: Manifestation in closet, but subject appeared unaware of surroundings and made no movements or effort to communicate. Have not seen since, but I have since blocked the door frame and will be removing my things from it within the week. Unable to reproduce, and I'm doubtful that I will be able to make it happen through action on my part.

- Beddroom: Curtains fluttering of their own accord. Window was closed, and the ventilation system and ceiling fan have not caused it to happen before or since. Under observation they continued to gust, but stopped not long after. Have since weighted them to the floor to prevent further problems. Have not reproduced results, due to preventative steps on my behalf.

- Bedroom: Ongoing problems with the corner of the room near the closet. Corner becomes notably darker then the rest of the room, and the darkness seems to crawl along the walls when observed. Also noted are ebbs and flows of undefined movement, without particular shape or form. To try and reproduce the effects in this corner, I have observed the other three from various angles, and have been unable to recreate the effects. Investigation is ongoing.

-Bedroom: Pewter cross became 'lost' from the night stand it was left on, and was later found under a couch across the room. Discounting human error, this is difficult to explain. Have experienced no further incidents of this nature since.

----

So. Assuming anyones read this far, is there any 'expert' advice to be had? I'm reluctant to make an attempt to put a concrete definition or label on this matter, but if anyone has knowledge in this particular field, questions or thoughts are encouraged.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TheDustman]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'll only say that I didn't read anything that could only be categorized as paranormal phenomena. I'm not saying you don't have something, I'm just saying none of it sounds too extraordinary.

Animals can behave very erratically. The smallest vibrations can have big effects on other objects in the house. Computers can overheat in confined spaces
, eyes/mind can deceive, etc.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by an0maly33]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
These cleansing and protection rituals I have created usually does the trick in cases like yours. Try the following (you dont need to do the testing part, just go to the License to Depart there):

The first one is an invocation of God that I find good to do before any other work, including the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram). The Invocation of God ritual serves the purpose of getting in contact with the divine source itself, the true Creator, and make sure you are not lured by any false entities pretending to be someone else, and to give you greater power and protection etc. Click here to read about the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)

The testing of the angels serve the purpose of testing if you actually managed to evoke the real true angels, or if you've got some sneaky false entities pretending to be the angels lurking around. A banishing ritual is also included in case you encounter false angels and other entities.

The last one is a ritual intended to help you cleanse your house of any negative energies and entities, and fill it with harmony, love and balance, and create it as a channel for these good energies to make sure it constantly is protected and shielded against negative energy and always have the good energies flowing through it.

So here goes:

Invoking the Power of God and testing the Angels (and other astral entities)

When working with astral projection, angels, magick and other work that includes summoning, invocations and evocations of other entities, it can be a good thing to protect yourself some extra as well as make sure that the beings you meet (angels, astral entities, deities etc) really are who they say they are.

To test the angels, first of all invoke and summon God. I recommend an invocation of God before any magical/psychic/spiritual work along with LBRP as mentioned elsewhere here. You can do this invocation of God as follows:

The Invocation of God - Say out loud:

"Dear God, Lord of the Universe, Creator of All and Source of All Existence! I now summon you and invoke you! Fill me with your glorious powers and holy spirit! I call upon you to be within me, around me, above me and below me for the purpose of protection, cleansing, guidance and love so you can lead me to the path to the divine and towards knowledge and conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel - so that I shall find my true purpose and Will and be filled with your love, harmony, balance and ability to distinguish the true from the false! May you lead me to success and great fortune in everything I do! I open myself for you, highest Master, let it happen! With love and blessings, thank you and Amen!"

Do it out loud and with power and affection, engulf yourself in prayer, with pure intentions on reaching the goal, as you visualize the power of god coming down from above, entering the top of your head, as a pure brilliant godlight, in the form of a beam, going through your head and all your chakras, crown chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, solar plexus chakra, belly chakra, genitials chakra, and imagine and feel all chakras being filled and expanded by this powerful great godlight and then let it explode within you and flow out of all your chakras and completely fill your entire being. Then stay in this state for some minutes and feel its powers, before you let the energy flow out of your heart center with love and completely surround your body as well with the godlight, the pure and true spirit of God. You then have the power, you are protected, and you will see the true from the false!

Testing of the Angels (and other entities):
The testing of the angels then can be as simple as saying out loud "May only the true angels of the God of Love be here in their true form, and anyone else reveal their true self, in the name of the highest Creator, let it happen! Amen!"
Ask any entity then "Do you love the Holy Spirit?" as any negative entity or demon can not say yes to this.

If you discover any false entities, you can ask them what their purpose is and why they are there. Or you can banish them and send them back to wherever they came from, for example by saying "By the power of the True God, the Lord of Love, I now banish you and send you back to where you belong, with the protection and love of God on your way. May you now be gone, vanish, in the Name of the Lord, AMEN!" at the same time you may imagine a great powerful godlight emitting out of your third eye and heart chakra towards the being you want to banish and "shoot" him away with these great powerful beams of love and light.

The License to Depart:
A license to Depart can be done as follows at the end of any work:

When you've finished your ritual(s), and before you blow out the lights of the candles, say out loud and with feelings "May the true Angels of Love and the powers of the Highest God still be with me. All other spirits, astral entities and other beings of all kinds whom have been summoned and gathered here today are now free to leave. May you travel with peace and love to where you came from and to where you belong. I grant you the license to depart, so now be gone with the protection of God, the highest Creator, on your way. AMEN!" - Vibrate AMEN while visualizing all the entities departing and leaving, flying far away to wherever they came from, just like moths fly away from the light when it's turned off. Then blow out the lights of the candles and the work is finished.

I recommend you to always perform the LBRP before any other magikcal or spiritual/psychic work of any kind, and it can also be a good idea to end the work by performing the LBRP again before the License to Depart.

Imagine, visualize and FEEL everything you do and say with all of your powers and being!

You may of course add or remove some elements in the above evocations and rituals, such as in the Invocation of God you may ask for other things than what I mentioned, for example for success, happyness, good health, and whatever else you may want as long as it is for a good purpose and not doing any harm towards anyone. If asking for healing for others, please ask them for their permission to be healed first as there are people whom are sick because they want to be so, and there are people who wish to stay in their condition for many different reasons.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by IX-777]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
CLEANSING A HOUSE OR AREA AND MAKING IT A CHANNEL FOR GOOD ENERGIES:

First I recommend an Invocation of God, as explained in my text called "Invocation of God and testing of Angels" as well as LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, originally a hermetic Golden Dawn ritual) and the testing of the angels.

Once that has been done, you may cleanse the house and turn it into a channel for the universal healing powers that will keep it clean, pure, in harmony and balance.

Actually you may do this part during the LBRP after you've evoked the arch angels. Simply stand there surrounded by their glorious powers, and say out loud:

"Dear Angels of the True God of Love! May you cleanse this house (or area) for all negative energies and entities, and fill it with peace and harmony! I also request that you turn it into an active channel for permanent harmony, balance, healing, positive energies, protection and shielding against negative forces and let it be filled with the divine love and glory of the True God, Creator of All! So shall it be! With love I thank you for your help, AMEN!"

While saying out the above, imagine and visualize and FEEL a great golden ball of light that shoots out through your heart chakra and expands until it completely covers your whole house or the are you are working on. The whole house/are should be completely surrounded and ecompassed within this divine pure glorious golden light ball of love. Also imagine, visualize and feel the angels and presence of God along with you as you do the work. Once the work is done, you may open your eyes if you had them closed while performing it, or take a deep breath and blow it slowly out, while still knowing that the energies, angels and presence of God is still there with you but just turning invisible. Also, I also usually personally vibrate AMEN loud and proudly to the end of my breath, while I imagine it resonating to the end of the universe and the godhead himself!

You can also do this after the completion of the LBRP if you chose so, whatever feels most comfortable for you. And of course you may change the wording of the text to something that feels more suitable for you.

Then I recommend a License to Depart at the end of the Ritual.

This can be performed regularly in your house or any area you want to keep cleansed and pure as described above to further strengthen and keep it this way.

If anyone find this useful, I'm pleased. May the light be with you all, and great success and best of luck on your path!

Best regards and blessings,
IX-777 Maggador

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I fully appreciate your input, and if I feel the entity in question becomes a danger to myself or those I live with, your suggestions are the first to be used. For the time being, however, this is more scientific curiosity then fear. I'm doing my best to keep my notes as clinical as I can, so that an objective observer can reach their own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

join