It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Terror Threat " Is Growing "

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Found this video:
Wolf in Sheeps clothing (at 1.55 enter Tony Blair)
www.youtube.com...

The Fabian Society
en.wikipedia.org...
Today, the society is a vanguard "think tank" of the Centre-left New Labour movement.

Tavistock Institute - research to find out where Political correctness etc originated.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Every Democratic country that starts growing in Muslim populations will experience an over throw attitude. Since the link is down to religion teaching its superiority complex and dividing people from Muslims to infedels this will always continue regardless of who influences these terrorsts. They just have to read their own books to feel superior enough to want change all other system that does not comply. The trend comes from intollerance and you can not have Islam under any other system of government because it demands to be on top and to conquest and if you are not a Muslim in dominant Muslim country you don't count. There are moderates of course but what does that mean, lots of people believe in God, but once the hive gets rattled the sway of fundimentalism sweeps them along too.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Does anyone even think most UK citizens are aware of whats happening? i certainly dont speak to many people that do..the only thing they get angry about is what is repeated on MSM day after day intended to do exactly that.Little laws get slipped by with little or no mention.I could care less about the financial situation if i dont have my freedoms.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thenumber42

Dont take anything that you hear about what might happen on April 1st seriously

April Fools' Day

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bingmat
reply to post by mrlondon

I disagree with you - once again it is NOT teh function of the army to dispute its own leaders - whatever you think of their motives.

I do agree on you that their motives are wrong by the way!!

motives are wrong, but they arent supposed to question these wrong motives? To me it sounds like they SHOULDNT carry them out. I know its wishful, but if the order is "wrong" morally or politically, the "best" thing would be to not carry it out. period.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrlondon

Originally posted by bingmat
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Government should be protested against - not our army!

Sorry but our army should have no support in fighting wars to make rich old white men richer, the Iraq war is still illegal and the massive influx of heroin into London since the troops have been in afghanistan is not good.

Sorry no love for the armed forces when waging wars of aggression NOT defence.

Hmmmmm, not 100% sure I agree with this. Whilst the army acts out the demands of the "government" it does not necessarily know what those underlying reasons are.
The individual soldier did not know that there were no WMDs or that the war was illegal. Yes the government knew that but cut the individual some slack here. They are fighting for what THEY believe in and that is not necessarily the same as what TPTB believe in,

[edit on 25-3-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

Uk Terror Threat " Is Growing "

news.bbc.co.uk

'Growing threat'

"We can't wait for an attack to succeed and then rush in new powers. We've got to stay ahead."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Utterly astonishing statement, surely this is a misquote.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Its quite funny the words that are always used when a politician speaks about this "threat".

Growing

Evolving

Increasing

Possible

A few months later they say

Grown

Evolved

Increased

Imminent

Then bang theres an attack.

Its always the same and people fall hook line and sinker and accept new laws that take more liberty.

I estimate 3 months until the next one at most. Just my prediction and I have never made a prediction on this site before until now.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealth13

lol you would hope so wouldnt you

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Free4Ever2]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Terrorism threats is a load of bologna in my opinion. "War on Terror" and all that crap the media throws in has always existed, and was an excuse to go to some war. Terror will always exist, there is no end to terror, so fighting the war on terror is basically a fearful way of saying fighting a war forever. How are these ignorant idiots elected as officials to report stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Theres a lot of these warnings from politicians going on at the moment, are they hinting at something? Didnt someone say yesterday that the economy is going to start a war soon?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The 'threat' is real.

When, where, how, prophesy shall come to pass, 'the people' do not know.

teapot gonna start knitting soon.

Let there be Light.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

yeah i seen something about that, didnt read into it much though.

ill have a look and check it out my friend, thanks again

peace xxxx

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
New Labour propaganda announcement - Citizens, the Terrorist threat is growing!

LLA,LA,LA,LA.A,LA,LA,LA!!!!!! not listening.

Excuse me for being ignorant, but does anyone seriously give a damn about what New Labour has to say? I certainly don't, as they are all a bunch of self deluded morons who are only fit for a padded cell and a strait jacket. Yep that's right, the lunatics are running the country.
But what's new.

Thousands getting terror training
news.bbc.co.uk...

Gordon Brown said tens of thousands of civilians had already been trained in how to look out for suspicious behaviour in crowded places and to react in the event of an attack.

The prime minister told the Observer: "Today, not only the police and security and intelligence officers and our armed forces, but also the emergency services, local councils, businesses and community groups are involved in state-of-the-art contingency planning.

"Tens of thousands of men and women throughout Britain - from security guards to store managers - have now been trained and equipped to deal with an incident and know what to watch for as people go about their daily business in crowded places such as stations, airports, shopping centres and sports grounds."

Nothing like ramping up the fear & paranoia.
If I was asked to participate in these training exercises, I would have no choice but to decline, as I don't collaborate with terrorists.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
UK - ID cards not compulsory after all says Home ofice
www.theregister.co.uk...

UK National Counter Terrorism Security Office
www.nactso.gov.uk...

MI5 - How you can help
www.mi5.gov.uk...

UK Office for security and counter terrorism
security.homeoffice.gov.uk...

Stasi HQ UK
www.mailonsunday.co.uk...