It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Terror Threat " Is Growing "

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This bull# about terror threat is only an excuse to increase the government control over the population. There are many more important things to worry about than this crap.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Matter

Can you repost your link doesnt work. Is it a news article? Video or what? Is it already on ATS? I would like to see 60,000 civilian troops being trained so quickly after passing the HR1388 bill. It doesnt seem rational.
Maybe the Moderators removed it if it wasnt appropriate??

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

"That has increased over the past two years. Since the beginning of 2007, 57 people have been convicted on terrorist plots.

57 People? At least that many illegals are caught in one day here in Phoenix Arizona - since we don't know anything about them, they could be considered terrorists.

But terrorism is reserved for Domestic Constitutional people now!

"Nearly half of those pleaded guilty so this is not some figment of the imagination. It is a real risk and a real issue we need to respond to.

I wonder if they pleaded guity before or after the water boarding session, a few hours of that anyone will admit to anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sorry one and all, I'm just too angry to read your posts. These scum in power deserve the full force of freedom, nothing less. I saw a few of their unwitting servants today around town; requesting people move so VIPs don't have to regard trade vehicles; filming motorists... as if CCTV everywhere wasn't enough.

These people make me sick, these laws make me sick, the sheep make me sick.

This country is gone, I wish I could escape United Alcatraz.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Can you repost your link doesnt work. Is it a news article? Video or what? Is it already on ATS? I would like to see 60,000 civilian troops being trained so quickly after passing the HR1388 bill. It doesnt seem rational. Maybe the Moderators removed it if it wasnt appropriate??

Sry bout that. I posted a thread yesterday about Jacqui Smith revealing that the Government is training 60,000 civilians to "prevent" further terrorist attacks.

Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I believe people should go to these protests, but absoultely do not partake in any violent action.

Bring cameras- everybody brings cameras, yes, everybody!!- and immediately reject any violence, by performing forced evictions or citizens arrests of any provocateurs.

It will be very interesting to see the police rush in and rescue their own from the citizenry!

They will be hard pressed afterwards to explain, why, when a group of violent protesters were detained by the citizenry, did they rush in.

There is no reason why citizens cannot go to a peaceful protest, and themselves, enforce the peacefulness of the protest.

The PTB will not be prepared for this. With cameras all around and their provocateurs outed... What are they to do?

Here, a Union leader stops provocateurs in Montebello, Quebec, and whats more, the police admitted the provocateurs were theirs!

related news link concerning the incident in Montebello, Quebec: www.hour.ca...

Go to the protests, but immediately outs those who are carrying rocks or any other stupid weapons- Simply yell 'These guys are police!' I can quarantee you they will be running away so fast their shoes will fall off.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
Sorry one and all, I'm just too angry to read your posts. These scum in power deserve the full force of freedom, nothing less. I saw a few of their unwitting servants today around town; requesting people move so VIPs don't have to regard trade vehicles; filming motorists... as if CCTV everywhere wasn't enough.

These people make me sick, these laws make me sick, the sheep make me sick.

This country is gone, I wish I could escape United Alcatraz.

Still pretty nice here in the American southwest. Actually, it's very nice. Especially some of the smaller cities. Peaceful, serene.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Might move there............. The UK has become a nation in fear of terror. Terror from Irish and terror from domestic born Pakistanis. UK is under attack and let's be honest, there is no real possibility of stopping it. Moving to the USA soon to escape the terror and live in this South West.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can people stop saying terror threats never exist and don't have a route problem born in fundamentalism which requires to conquest territories through fear? The Pakistani President in Dhimmi denial too it seem. It does not matter who you are, if you don't assimilate to the fundamentalist who then establish their Sharia laws through fighting and executions then you are not equal to them regardless of your open hearts of love for humanity. It’s by logical statistical numbers and even stories abroad that if one part of nation wants a breakaway system it means war and funnily enough the evidence of Muslim separatists attitudes will bring this about. It starts off small in public buildings like prayer rooms for and in return your crosses removed then the society becomes afraid of certain parts of the Muslim communities. Some become afraid to speak up against a social issues out of fear and emotional blackmail and political correctness and once the machine gets moving the fear, the oppression of their own people through honour killings and the covering of women becomes a way of life. Their problems will be your problems too, its the same with other societies too but the difference is that the same pattern occurs everywhere where Islam is concerned as biast at it may sound, if you read about other parts of the world the pattern undeniable evidence forms.

Next when British relations have struggles in the Middle East, your enemies won’t be coming back with fighter planes but will be in your cities ready to turn the tide back on you. The Islamic Fear that is being spread through is there but in denial in every part of the world where Muslims are growing in populations. It’s no coincidence and in return the presence of Western holiday makers in Muslim countries get blown up in nightclubs let alone the embassies and the Churches if Western influence gets a bit too close. The truth is it’s always hot water waiting to boil and that negative energy of Islamic laborious teaching methods will make a lot of young Muslims want to explode metaphorically.
People can go on denying it, people forget history too, and soon 9/11 will be just another memory along with previous plane high jacking there through the Islamic history with its never ending conquest ideologies.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Heres the plan we do what Terrorist overseas do we film us beheading & butchering not just one but all of the terrorist we have in lockup here & in the U.K. & send it to the babbling little twerps & air drop dvds of it to all their citizens, & tell them......Now Mother *uckers step the *uck back or we'll de-ball your little hairy asses.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Matter

Oh now I see. It's in the UK. 60,000 troops sounds like our bill here in the US HB1388, "Obama's National Security force"

I'll still bet they are connected to a globally Orchestrated plan.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Oh now I see. It's in the UK. 60,000 troops sounds like our bill here in the US HB1388, "Obama's National Security force" I'll still bet they are connected to a globally Orchestrated plan.

Probably. It would not at all surprise me if the U.S. and other countries would introduce civilian spies.

Reminds me of that 30Rock episode with Raheem (Liz's neighbour)...

Only in real life, it wouldn't be funny. A hotel worker or any other civilian spy just has to think you're doing something suspicious, and that'll probably be enough to get you monitored 24/7... but hey, you won't be affected, it's just those bad terrorists out there that they're trying to target.how I love police states!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Theres a 99% more chance of me getting run over by a bus than being blown up in one.

I do beleive the threat is there and that MI5 has the citizens best intrest at heart, this isen't quite the U.S. there is no Terrorist threat in the U.S. in my opinion its all fabricated,

the thing is Radical islamists elsewhere and in the UK got suckerd in too and beleives theres now a holy war on the west. which was fabricated by the crown Gov/Illuminati/media

although I do cower at the thought of a nuclear/biological attack. I don't beleive there is ANY major terrorist organisation to pull that off, only a few sporadic groups of missguided men.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Star for your post. It was well written.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I hate Jacqui Smith...hate is actually a weak word for what i feel about her...hopefully she gets thrown in jail sometime soon.

Yeah, wasn't that the person who refused entry to England for Gert Wilders? But extreamists can travel freely.

Yep this stuff isn't for the trouble makers in England, its for everyone else.

I couldn't even watch the interview on BBC, to think people such as her are in such positions of power is beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm considering some real action against the CCTV and other infringements of liberty here in the UK.

First step I'm considering making a website where people can come and register support. Kind of like an interactive petition, state their experience, why the object, any specific invasions of privacy.

I'll only do this if I have some support and partners in this. If anyone is interested please PM me OK.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yup the UK terror threat could well be growing, I mean, what happened in London last time there was a big meeting of economic leaders and anger and frustration from the population?

It was the 7th of July 2005.

We had the big G8 meeting at Gleneagles with the protests planned in Edinburgh.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The country is in the #ter and just goes to show that for all the cctv in the UK, the only thing it is good for is to be shown at trials when the people have all ready commited the crime. The country really needs to look at itself and make some harsh decisions regarding immigration and the softly softly approach to a lot of the smaller ethinic minorities within the populus. If the UK continues down the road then more people like myself, hard working, heavily taxed and indebted graduates will seek work and a better life in the likes of Australia etc and they will be left with a country run and for idiots and lowlifes

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
People in the UK are actively encouraged to spy on their families and neighbours and are even offered financial incentives to do so.

Goebels was a master at this as was Stalin and Mao and we rightly condemned and opposed them.

That gives a comparison to where this country is headed if we do not actively resist it.

However, I think it is fair to point out that there is definately a terrorist threat here in the UK, it is just that this is being exploited by playing on peoples fears to reduce all of our civil liberties.

What is the answer?
I honestly don't know, there is no easy solution that is for sure, I certainly haven't seen or heard anyone offering any viable solutions as there has to be a balance.

[edit on 24/3/09 by Freeborn]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
SORRY WOMAN - YOU ARE CRAZY.

When the majority of the people want all of their current politicians to be swept out and replaced by ones who truly represent the people, the citizens of one country WANT acts like this to happen.

A national survey should be issued asking the people if they are happy with their government.

I bet 70% and more will say no.

Redistribution of wealth?

How about redistribution of POWER.

More like "Uk Average Citizen Awareness is INCREASING - BEWARE THOSE IN POWER'

IS IT THAT HARD TO ENSLAVE A COUNTRY WITHOUT PISSING THE PEOPLE OFF TO MUCH?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join