It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Aura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The other night I was deep in meditation. When I am working energy I first hypnotize myself to relax my body and this causes a sleep paralasis type state. Then I pull energy from in myself and around me into a ball above me and when I have enough I mold it like I need it and release.

Well my aura is usually blue and white with other light brite colors sometimes yellow or green but I had the weirdest thing happen. I was putting some charms on the house to make those that chose to be inside happier, calmer, less arguemenative, and in an all around good mood. "Had family visiting, Stesfull."

Well I had put 2 on an just bound the third to the house and was calling for the final before I started working on body health, "I usually end a session with that" and in my minds eye this finger came from behind me and touched my temple and moved down to my ear and said something that I didn't understand. I do this lying down on the bed and I shot strait up and gasped. NOw when I am out like this it takes 5 seconds to move if I am startled and close to 10 to snap myself out of it so it spooked me pretty bad.

My vision was still kinda third eye real eyes mixed together and I could see the energy I pulled going to where it came from and I had a red hue. Well I drop back down on my back and I am asleep. I don't remember wanting to go to sleep or trying I just did.

Now my aura is almost completely red the blue is still closest to my skin but is very thin. I can still see everything I did that night sealed to the house and it is the color of my aura before the change. I thought I had dreamed it because sometimes I just fall alseep during work like this if my concentration falters but I am usually trying astral projection when I fall asleep, and I had a change that for the last 3 days has yet to go away.

I seem fine like nothing out of the ordinary, energy is easier to pull but it is red and black and I can't really hold blue anymore. I cant say that my mood has changed much, well a little but my family came to visit so that is where most of the blame should go for that. They left yesterday and I am still a little more quick tempered than usually but that may be left over from the parents.

Is it normal for someones aura to just change.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well doesn't red signal stress? I can see the closest part of the aura to the skin with my eyes when my 6th chakra is invigorated, but I can't see colours yet and my 6th/7th chakra/pineal gland isn't nearly restored yet.

Could be electromagnetic radiation? Microwaves, cell phones, etc.

Just stress.

Maybe its something bigger

is there underground water, like a river or pipelines, something installed very recently near by?

Get yourself some orgonite and sacred geometry

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Scarcer]

Ahhh look up Human Assemblage point, yours could of been bumped out of place.

Look on your chest for a small red bump or so near the center of your rib cage, give or take several inches, press down on any bumps, if thats it; you should feel a sort of sharp pain somewhere on your back.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Auras do change colour and the colour can depend on various factors. Red in particular can signal, not just stress and it's not necessarily bad - the kind of red can tell a lot - if it's an orangey-red, pinky red etc. Your aura will probably be red if you're in any kind of pain - a headache would do it. If you're female then your aura might be red during menstruation. It could be caused by feeling of agression, or maybe just by an abundance of energy. I had an aura photograph done once when I had a toothache and that turned out red all round one side of my head.

Don't know if that helps any, sounds like you probably already know a lot about this anyway

J

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, I'm not nearly as experienced with auras as you seem to be, OP, so I'm sure you've got a better bearing on the entire situation than I do. However, in answer to your question - about whether or not it's common for auras to change - my experience has always been yes.

I dabble a little bit in aura-photography and kirlian photography too. Both of which are different phenomenon. And whenever I work with someone for several months I've been able to watch their photographic aura change depending on their emotional, mental and physical states.

During good times their natural aura colors will appear (the "normal" colors are decided after comparing many photographs over a length of time). But, for instance, when my one friend was emancipated from her mom and lost her home, her aura changed drastically just before it happened and remained a very blurry mix of purples, greys, reds and blacks until a schoolmate she knew offered her a place.

So, my experience is that yes, auras can change, and do change depending on our current state of affairs.

Again though, I'm not too well versed in auras and their meanings, so you probably know better than I do.

~ Wandering Scribe

top topics

join