It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Collapse your thoughts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Guys, money does not exist! Well, at least not to those in power. I am not speaking of the presiden, HE is not in power. The ones in power are the illuminati, and the other manipulators who are controlling everything to government and it's societies do.

The monetary systems are only their to keep the masses under control. It is their to make us strive for something outside ourselves to "support" us. The whole money thing is an illusion. It exists for the purpose making us materialistic.

Is the government to blame for you maxing out your credit cards and living above your means?

Goddamn right! Because it is them who control the mass media. It is them who promote and glamourize the worship of materiality to keep us AWAY from our spiritual selves which gives us true happiness and fullfillment. The manipulators created the illusion we are living in today, and now the illusion is about to be break before our eyes. The money is their to make us strive for something outside ourselves, and they promote that striving for things outside ourselves make us happy, and acheive fullfillment. That is dead wrong, and you all know this. It was simply a strategy to take the power that we strive for, which is already within us, and put it in the hands of big companies which also rely on money. So all in all, we are living the big illusion where the happiness, power, and fullfillment we strive for is PROPOGATED by the media, society, and the government to be found in MONEY.

I don't like religions/ cults but when you think about it (does it really take much thining?) THAT is the real worship of the beast. The beast being materialism. It is taking you away from the God within ourselves. The government knows that once we look within ourselves for the happiness and fullfillment one needs, they will have already lost control for we have discovered the power of the source that is found within ourselves, as well as nature.

People are waking up and realizing this illusion. The revolution will occur.

The Revolution
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Give me a break....even if the media WAS controlled by thre feds (Its soo not)
Like there was someone putting a gun to your head (poeple) to whip out your credit card and buy something you knew you couldnt afford with cash?

If you cant control yourself, i guess its ok to blame others for your behaivior.

As a career journalist, i assure you no government official has EVER told me what to cover/not...what to say, and what to show...in fact im usually p-ving off city officials and the PD by constantly watching, badgering, and hounding them....

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Most of the economic data is out-and-out deception. The economy is in a MUCH, MUCH worse condition than the government is willing to admit. If this weren't an election year we would already be (obviously) back in the recession we never really ever emerged from.

Read Ayn Rand, if you want to know what really happened to the economy, (especially "Atlas Shrugged".)

Read the Bible if you want to know what the NWO will really look like (start at Chapter 13.)

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Somebody here said that the US economy is the world economy and then he said that the US money now go into Iraq, allthough this sould be an international matter.

Well, I think that the US made it this way! I remember that when US troops went into Yugoslavia, the US goverment promissed Romania and Bulgaria their participation to the reconstruction of Yugoslavia for their support (airfields, the rigth to fly above their territory...) I'm from Romania, and believe me, none of this was true!!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's crystal clear who would suffer after a major oil crisis!!
But who would benefit from it??

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apass
It's crystal clear who would suffer after a major oil crisis!!
But who would benefit from it??

Most of the countries of the Middle East would benefit from an oil crisis. Especially if they improved and maintained their declared war footing against western ideals.

DC

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The economic collapse will have to wait until the next huge appropriation for our imperialistic mission in Iraq is passed, and Bush is re-elected so he can invade Iran and/or Syria and N. Korea...then comes the crash and WWIII, back to back...

Just my ramblings...sorry I can't provide a link or upload a document for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Keep your eyes on the Housing Bubble.

www.larouchepub.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
...our imperialistic mission in Iraq...

Our imperialistic mission?

Who's we?

Who are YOU?

DC

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
THE worse thing is that there are even people out there who can make MASSIVE amounts of money from a crash as strange as it seems.

Anyone can make money out of the stock market crashing - it is called short selling. You sell stock shares before you own them and then buy them back (hopefully) at a lower price. I did this after that internet trend fell, and made 13 grand

You get SCREWED though if the stock rises, as you have to pay the difference in the stocks price between when you sold it and when you bought it back. I wouldn't recomend this for average person.

Over all though - I believe you are right on. The world leans on the US, and as powerfull as we are, we make up "only" about 20% of the world economy. We give hundreds of billions away to other countries every single year, and this must change. The US has to start looking out for #1. We need tarrifs in place for countries like China that don't allow fair trade. We need to hoard our money and pay off our national debt instead of paying for everyone elses problems.

If the US economy goes, the world would panic, and all hell would break loose. As people have said - get a gun if this happens - you'll need it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by daedenfach
Keep your eyes on the Housing Bubble.

www.larouchepub.com...

Interesting. Caterpillar (construction equipment) just reported 3x profit gains compared to this quarter last year. Drains on petroleum reserves are imminent with the last three years of housing construction and sales. That is if the people who bought these houses will be able to pay to heat their new homes.

DC

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
thanks for your thoughts.

Does anyone have any good links to economic sites covering a future crash???

I'm no Larouchian, but this typical collapse function of his is a pretty good explanation.

This guy, John Kutyn has a great understanding of money.

Also, depression2.tv has some great articles.

gold-eagle.com editorials have great content.

Guys who follow the Elliot Wave Principle have some pretty great stuff.

Of course, anything by Rep. Ron Paul is worth a read.

Some Islamic thinkers also understand the debt/credit pyramid.

The Gang of 8 discussion board has 8 really good economists posting to it.

Read Pepe Escobar's "Masters of the Universe" article in the Asia Times. It says that the collapse of the Western Financial system is tied to the war in Iraq.

The tip-off to a global crisis will be if Saudia Arabia prices its oil in gold-backed Dinars rather than fiat US Dollars. The reason why the US dollar is the hegemonic currency is because oil is priced in US Dollars. Oil is the primary input into any industrial economy, and if you have to first buy US Dollars before you can buy oil, then the US DOllar enjoys a "Structural demand" that other currencies do not have. If the Middle-Eastern countries start to price their oil in Euros, then there could be a crisis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join