It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"torturing and burning of cat" -- This is an outrage!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I know that there is a thread about this already but I felt the need to make a new thread to point out how serious this really is.

Burning any kind of animal alive is absolutely horrific, especially when they have done absolutely nothing wrong. Cats are helpless, they cant punch, or fight back. They have nerves in their body just like the rest of us.

Think back to when you were making a pizza, and you accidently touched the pan for about half a second. We all know how bad that hurts (very bad)

Now imagine basically 2 or three times that heat all over your body until you were burnt to a crisp and deprived of life. That is what the cat went through. Those teens had no reason to do this, they did it because they thought it was fun. The family of the cat is probably not doing so well either right now.

Myself being a teenager (16) I dont see how anyone can harm an animal in that way. I am tired of teens like these, they are the reason people associate teenagers with the things they do.

This is terrible, and I think they should get the 25 years. If anyone is sick enough to do that to a living being, then they are not going to "change". They need to be kept out of society for as long as possible.

God, sickening...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
shocking stuff. it happens all too often these days too. there was a story here in New zealand a couple of months ago about a cat running around with a crossbow arrow sticking through it.

i believe what goes around comes around. these people will pay in one way or another.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree its shocking to see this going on way to much these days.

But what comes around doesn't always come back around, unless a influence is presented.

Examples are set for a reason, people should know burning animals is just as bad as anything else.

End need no more be said.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
To add:

With 7 billion people approaching on earth. we are bound to see more absourd things appearing.

DIfferent people different beliefs different ideas. it'll get crazier and crazier.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ya its pretty messed up. I cant imagine what goes on in the head of someone who delights in such things. While im one for forgiving it comes only when a person changes and is repentive and i hope these kids can find value in life but its still sickening and makes me angry and sad

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
There is already a thread dedicated to this story here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I will contact the moderators to close this thread.

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just before thread closes..so is torturing innocent people outragous.

Guetenamo Bay comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join