It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so small?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why are we so small?

I mean, why are we so close in size relatively to electrons and protons than say the size of the total universe? Why have we evolved on the lower end of the scale? Why do things get more complex the higher we go? Are we actually incredibly massive? Do we just not realize it?

micro.magnet.fsu.edu...

Check out this slide show examining the scale of the universe. I'm beginning to think we're living in an infinitely long fractal. We might seem really small in reality but in fact we could be incredibly massive to an observer living at a lower scale. Do you think it goes on forever? Do you think observers can only arise at a certain range, such as our own? Are there observers existing at a lower range of the spectrum?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yes, I do personally think that there is no limit to smallness and bigness, and there might be observers in both ways, one who calls us god, one who calls us ants.

Although I think there is a plane in which all observers are "the same size". In fact, there are no lower and higher beings, since every being has its influence on the universe, so each individual being is a brick which is a necessary part of the whole construction universe.

new topics

join