It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 cops killed in oakland by one guy on saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I didnt see this anywhere on the site. so this guy lovelle mixon gets pulled over on a routine traffic stop by 2 bike cops. kills them both then flees. later that day he is found hiding in an apartment and kills 2 swat team members before they kill him. I have never heard of this many cops being killed by one guy in a day. Are they getting sloppy? This seems out of the normal.

I have nothing against cops fyi, i actually had one save my life in san francisco when i lived there. I wasnt paying attention where i was going and i looked to my left and there was a trolly going full speed and i was about 3 feet away. I thought for sure i was going to get crushed then this massive arm comes out of nowhere and grabs me and pulls me to safety, I was litteraly picked up off the ground when he pulled me. I weigh about 140lbs so maybe it wasnt to much for the cop to lift as he was prolly 225 and well built. After he saved me he said, "watch where the fu$% your going kid". I will never forget that and i didnt even get his name, i felt really embaressed by it and kept walking. Then after about a block i turned around wanting to get his name but he was gone.

I dont think its everyday someone gets saved but i thought i would share my story. R.I.P oakland pd, they have to be badasses to be a cop in a city like oakland.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2009/03/21/MNVB16KU75.DTL

www.mercurynews.com...

new topics

join