It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama`s failure is a set up wake up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

obama`s failure is a set up wake up!

forum.prisonplanet.com

Joe Scarborough had a CNBC guest on during GE's Morning Joe program. He exposed that the "economic stimulus" or "economic recovery" plan has nothing whatsoever to do with recovery. It basically is an inflationary tool to artificially and temporarily create a new bubble within the economy. The purpose of which is to attach massive amounts of legislation and regulation throughout all areas of the country's economy. Then these forms of legislation and regulation will allow for a systematically, government controlled deflation of this new bubble which is attached to the bigger bubble caused by Clinton, Greenspan, Bernanke, Paulson, Bush, and Obama. So basically they admit that the stimulus will do nothing in the long term and will actually put us in a controlled demolition of the economy. Anyone who studies history will be aware that when you overly regulate and legislate an economy to create a depression, the recovery will take many years if not decades.

This is the plan of the "stimulus"... government controlled deflation of the economy. That is why not one person can explain how this stimulus package will help...IT IS NOT INTENDED TO! It is intended to opportunistically use people's fears in order to install the octopus of government controls all over the place. But there will be no control or regulation for the main culprit of this planned depression...THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

The federal reserve created the artificial bubble which can no longer be sustained. Now they have created a new unsustainable bubble which is planned to cause a gov controlled deflation of the economy. This is again legislation via deception. The people who think that Obama did this stimulus plan to boost the economy should wake up, this is intended to control the depression which will then put holds on any recovery attempt. The federal reserve is gaining more and more power while our grandchildren are destined to decades of federal reserve enslavement.

I'm 99.9% convinced that Obama's string-pullers are in the early stages of doing to us what they've done to various Third World nations:

www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
just shoot me why dont you..
i know that the above link is not credible but lets just say that he was set up for failure by those in big business so he would get the blame and then incomes another 8 years of bush and co....who have not left at all if you ask me but what can you do heh? keep listening to rush cause he is working what ever he is doing on his chair in that tiny studio oh and im waiting for other credible links to foxnews.com from peoples stories on here pretty soon

forum.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you for making an effort to unveil our eyes on the current situation. All information is helpful now.

What can I do about it? I don't know.

All I know I can do is attempt to live out the rest of my life in a fashion in which I can be semi happy and semi productive.

I bless all of you who are going to be sacrificed for the common greed of it all.

Good luck with your corporate police state future.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Its about time someone brought this up ....
We are on the verge of One World Government One world money system etc ..
Bush started the whole ball rolling (Sept 11 and all that has happened since then) and Obama is going to cinch it .........

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is for real. Obama is even getting flack from the EU.
finance.yahoo.com... ml

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There is no set up.

We elected an incompetent, inexperienced community organizer, whose campaign slogan of hope and change was a joke than millions fell for.

No set up here, just a giant mistake that hopefully will be corrected with the 2010 midterm elections.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

We elected an incompetent, inexperienced community organizer, whose campaign slogan of hope and change was a joke than millions fell for.

Did we elect him or was he strategically placed? TPTB could have put this stooge in the limelight knowing the gullible sheeple in this country would fall for his catchy rhetoric. Those same people in power knew his track record and "qualifications" and knew that his inexperience would play to their advantage.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

He was elected. No mistake about that.

He was elected by people who thought that he would pay for their rent and gas. He was elected by people who voted for him by his looks and not by his resume. He was elected because he was a Democrat.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
There is no set up.

No set up here, just a giant mistake that hopefully will be corrected with the 2010 midterm elections.

YUP

that right Chip:up

we need to elect more republicans to fix what the republicans have done!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

I think it is safe to assume that everybody had their hands in this paticular cookie jar. Not just one party.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
economy smaller causing the lower class people less wealthy funding both sides with a stimulas plan and debt witch definitly will make future lower class poor so the elite will controll you all interesting sounds like masons because kev rudd did the same as obbama no suprise there

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
There is no set up.

Spoken like a real patriot.............wants his President to fail.......

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Did we elect him or was he strategically placed? TPTB could have put this stooge in the limelight knowing the gullible sheeple in this country would fall for his catchy rhetoric. Those same people in power knew his track record and "qualifications" and knew that his inexperience would play to their advantage.

TheAssociate

Question: If christians prayed about the elections, maybe asked God to put in the right person for the job, or asked that Obama not be elected President, but he was and is, then why can they not accept that maybe, just maybe, God has a plan for Obama's Presidency?? Maybe God put him there for a purpose. If you are a christian, then you MUST believe that God is running the show, and you need to respect that.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
There is no set-up! Obama was elected fair and square - by mouth-breathing fools who took the bait, hook, line and sinker! The only set-up that I can imagine is one where the federal government dumbs down the education process, creates an entire society of dolts and idiots, puts an actor on a stage who syas "nice" things and then the stupid masses elect him. Oh wait, that's EXACTLY what happened! Maybe we were set up!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hey Right-Wingers here is an idea your party shred with me over the last 8 years of Bush that I think you will, in retrospect, find helpful for yourselves:

Don't Like It? THEN LEAVE.

Honestly listening to you cry like spoiled little girls is getting rather old. I really would support your collective decision to pack up and move out, hell I'd pitch in on the cost of relocating your lot.

We understand you don't like Obama, but so much of what you say in criticism is baseless drivel.

Examples of the crap being spewed:

Kozmo says

There is no set-up! Obama was elected fair and square - by mouth-breathing fools who took the bait, hook, line and sinker! The only set-up that I can imagine is one where the federal government dumbs down the education process, creates an entire society of dolts and idiots, puts an actor on a stage who syas "nice" things and then the stupid masses elect him. Oh wait, that's EXACTLY what happened! Maybe we were set up!!!

??? what so we are all ignornat now? Really? I am willing to bet I have (truthfully) a higher education than you and a large majority of people on this site, and guess what...I voted for Obama and will again.

RRconserbative says:

OOOOoooo, scathing mate, really harsh

So you base this sort of pointless critique on what exactly? If you want to bash a presedent take some lessons from all of us who based Bush for the last eight years, it stuck because we were bashing him for what he was doing wrong, you know like lying ot the people of the usa, invading nations illegally, spying on US citizens and lying about it, torturing people and so on and so forth.

So I hear you say Obama is 'incompetent' and a 'community organizer' (i have no idea how the latter is a critique) and you expect us to buy into your train of thought? Honestly mate is a LACK of thought that you provided us with, it is regurgitated crap and thats it. No merit, no real message just baseless attacks because poor little oooky-woookie-RRconservative has a booboo on his poopoo.

And finally to the OP him/her self. Obama's failure as presented on the Prison Planet Website? Really? You expect me to take anything printed there on the topic of politics seriously? A right-wing-extremist websites FORUMS ideas as logical and baed in reality?

Honestly you all can carry on as much as you like, if its your bag wear it, but don't expect to carry on like idiots in the public realm and not be called on how incredibly idiotic you look.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Animal]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

If you say that are you also saying that we should just mosey through life and God will do the rest?
I think not. I my self am a christian, but i do not believe in fate. What i believe is that God set us in motion and gave us freewill and say back down to watch. (i am not going to say he doesn't help out, but he only gives us a choice not the whole thing). we were the ones who chose obama not God and it may be that it was set up but it wasn't God's will.

[imho]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think people should vote them all out in the 2010 elections and vote independent for once. The republicans and the democrats are the same party and no one seems to notice it. The bush haters get all hot and heavy when the so called right wing extremist say these things about their God Obama. What these same brain washed people don't realize is nothing has changed. I mean seriously Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, & now Obama so what has changed. Look at the mans cabinet he has a clinton and is filled with nothing but bankers and lobyist. So please tell me where the change and the hope is. Some people on this site don't even understand the banking system in this country which has been covered on this site a thousand times at least. I hope the liberals here are prepared because prices will more than likely double sometime in the future.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Perhaps he could be more effective if we did not have a bunch of idiots in Congress and the senate. Honestly the caliber of screw-ups in both houses are nothing more than a joke, with a NWO agenda.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

Spoken like a real patriot.............wants his President to fail.......

Hell yes I want Obama to fail...just like there were a few Germans that wanted Hitler to fail.

Doesn't it seem like Obama is going all out to get his agenda inacted? He knows he has 2 years to do everything, because he is going to lose Congress in 2010 and will be a lame duck afterwards.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by RRconservative]

top topics

join