It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even atheists believe the Lies of Religion!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnjeluvDeath

Does your phone also have a proof filter on it?

Very funny rookie...

Look if you want to believe you are no better than a dog....survival of the fittest and all...and that your life's end will result in some fertilizer in a garden, be my guest....I happen to think you are more than that, but pursue your emptiness

Your logic is wanting...you seem desperate, harping for 'proof' 'evidence' repeating the same questions after they have been answered is annoying, since many have told you repeatedly I am asking questions in the OP, but I did notice you are a recent signup on ATS, you'll learn to stay focused and I'll continue to remain patient

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by OldThinker
...and don't leave JC out....

Alright guys, let’s go to it and discuss with respect and decorum…

OT out!

spacepunk were drunk when you wrote this?

OT

Originally posted by riley
not really relevent and you didn't answer my post. You said even atheists believe your list of religion lies as well yet even if they did (which they clearly don't given the other answers) that still doesn't make it a conspiracy.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by riley]

I don't have much to add beyond this. If one can insult the other, then I have no real interest in the continued obfuscation and mock bulldust cornball affectation of the old one who does not listen.

Younger thinker out.

I see I wasn't the only one who has noticed that every time we ask for evidence or what the point of this thread is he starts mocking the way we post or makes personal attacks.

Oldthinker.

WHAT IS THE CONSPIRACY?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Does your phone also have a proof filter on it?

Very funny rookie...

You sure do enjoy judging people don't you? Call me names all you like, that does not make your case. In fact, it is rather detrimental to this specific case right here but you do go on.

Look if you want to believe you are no better than a dog....survival of the fittest and all...and that your life's end will result in some fertilizer in a garden, be my guest....I happen to think you are more than that, but pursue your emptiness

Ahhhhh.....Here we are. When did I say any of the above things? When did I profess my beliefs to you? Please quote me. I know I am asking you to prove something you said and that is tough for you but if you can prove I said any of what you just stated I said, then you win. If not, we can just add that to the number of lies you are telling to spread Jesus' message.

Your logic is wanting...you seem desperate, harping for 'proof' 'evidence' repeating the same questions after they have been answered is annoying, since many have told you repeatedly I am asking questions in the OP, but I did notice you are a recent signup on ATS, you'll learn to stay focused and I'll continue to remain patient

Well, you are the ignorant one. This is not my first membership here. I am back after taking a nice long break. Does that matter?

I asked for proof over and over again, yes.

When was it given over and over again?

I am still waiting on it just once. You already admitted you are a liar. You already admitted that the statement in the op is false. Now you try to pass it off as questions.

Look, you lied. You lied and judged. How very Christian of you.

p.s. I would watch the name calling when you have to make up words to say half of a saying a couple of times.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by AnjeluvDeath]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.A.C.
What about King Hezekiah? Look it up. It's the latest confirmed find that proves the historic truth of the Bible. There are many more of course.

I have a clive barker book here with a character named sal. I know a sal. I understand that it is very possible for sals to exist. That does not make the rest of the fiction that pulled it in true. What if I said I can do real magic and make rabbits appear out of hats. I did it for President Reagan once.

Now we all know there really was a Reagan, by your logic that must mean my magic thing is true too then right?

What does any of this have to do with magic? If you're talking about the miracles that the Bible talks about, don't believe them if you don't want to. It's your choice. No one said you have to believe in them. That doesn't change the fact that it is a historically accurate book, with more and more evidence of this being found every day.

It's all about choice, choose to believe or choose not to.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What does any of this have to do with magic? If you're talking about the miracles that the Bible talks about, don't believe them if you don't want to. It's your choice. No one said you have to believe in them. That doesn't change the fact that it is a historically accurate book, with more and more evidence of this being found every day.

Actually it does change the fact. That book is full of miracles. You just told me I can dismiss them and it is still historically accurate? Huh? If you meant to say, you HAVE to tear out a bunch of pages to make it true, then I am with you there. What you said is that I can tear out a bunch of pages and then it will still be true. OK. Show me all the historical proof or evidence of talking bushes and walking on water. How about the great flood? Talking snakes? Eden. Adam and Eve. I can do this all day. Can you prove that stuff or do I need to ignore it to make your book true.

If you think you can just pretend half the book is not there and therefor it is true, then you are missing the point of that book anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Actually it does change the fact. That book is full of miracles. You just told me I can dismiss them and it is still historically accurate? Huh? If you meant to say, you HAVE to tear out a bunch of pages to make it true, then I am with you there. What you said is that I can tear out a bunch of pages and then it will still be true. OK. Show me all the historical proof or evidence of talking bushes and walking on water. How about the great flood? Talking snakes? Eden. Adam and Eve. I can do this all day. Can you prove that stuff or do I need to ignore it to make your book true.

If you think you can just pretend half the book is not there and therefor it is true, then you are missing the point of that book anyway.

What are you fighting against? I'm not trying to convince you the miracles are true. That's where faith comes in. If you don't believe it, don't believe it, doesn't make a difference to me (I don't waste my time fighting with naysayers), my beliefs are solid. I don't need to pretend anything, I believe the Book.

You're the one pretending that I care what you think.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You sure do enjoy judging people don't you?

Sensitive are we?

Why are you still here?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AnjeluvDeath

Good question....yeah how would one know your beliefs when you 'say' you don't want dialog...but you keep coming back?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well, you are the ignorant one. This is not my first membership here. I am back after taking a nice long break. Does that matter?

...... You already admitted you are a liar. You already admitted that the statement in the op is false. Now you try to pass it off as questions.

Look, you lied. You lied and judged. How very Christian of you.

p.s. I would watch the name calling when you have to make up words to say half of a saying a couple of times.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by AnjeluvDeath]

???????

Dude, I have two words for you...

DEE

CAFF!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What are you fighting against? I'm not trying to convince you the miracles are true.

B.A.C.

Thank you for hanging in there....this guy gets kicks out of detrailing threads that question his perception of reality, that's all...

He does not want answers only to distract

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

So if you agree this is a great summary and correct, are you admitting to yourself that you are illogical and hypocritical OT?

This really needs more clarification.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Nah, you got me

moo and i go a ways back

Just a lil OT sarcasm
that's ok with you?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

Nice desperate use of spam...

is illogic some thing you two share?

I asked half a dozen times what the conspiracy is.. you have refused to answer this yet again and thrown even more insults at us. What a surprise.

WHAT IS HE CONSPIRACY? What is the point of this thread?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Of course it's OK, I just wanted clarification and you gave it.

So where do you disagree with his post, please try to make it as clear as possible for the masses - I think it will help.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by riley

Nice desperate use of spam...

is illogic some thing you two share?

I asked half a dozen times what the conspiracy is.. you have refused to answer this yet again and thrown even more insults at us. What a surprise.

WHAT IS HE CONSPIRACY? What is the point of this thread?

I answered you....

How'd you miss it? impaired?

OT

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Do you believe the LIES of ‘religion’?

Yep, I bet you do…

No offense intended, most do…if we are honest with ourselves? Slow down and read…and ask yourself, did you think these were true at 1 time????????

Lie 1) The Good go to heaven, the bad go to hell.

If you are saying hypothetically (based on doctrine) unrepentent mortal sinners go to hell but this can vary between dominations.

If you are speaking literally: I do not believe either go to heaven or hell as I do not believe in the concepts.. so why say I do? actually most of your points require belief in god so why would you claim atheists believe them? Most of your points also seem to be based on what you have decided are common misconceptions rather than genuine misconceptions.

and how is this even a conspiracy? ..this belongs in bts.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by riley]

Riley, thank you for your time. Have we conversed in the past?

You never even tried to answer my response from page 5.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

btw. he still is yet to answer it. :shk:

What is the conspiracy?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by riley]

Riley, THE conspiracy is...a very clever deciever, who you do not acknowledge, has pulled the wool over your eyes...and has made you the SPOKES-PERSON for him....

OT thinks that's scary...and a tad conspirial...

He did answer it, a few pages back.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

B.A.C.

Thank you for hanging in there....this guy gets kicks out of detrailing threads that question his perception of reality, that's all...

He does not want answers only to distract

OT,

Yup, it's all good bro. I've been lambasted by a lot more formidable opponents than this.

If an Atheist has legitimate questions I'm always glad to answer, in this case it's just fighting with God, not me.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by riley

btw. he still is yet to answer it. :shk:

What is the conspiracy?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by riley]

Riley, THE conspiracy is...a very clever deciever, who you do not acknowledge, has pulled the wool over your eyes...and has made you the SPOKES-PERSON for him....

OT thinks that's scary...and a tad conspirial...

He did answer it, a few pages back.

What.. Satan? If he is talking about the christian boogie man and not an actual real life group of conpirators it's not really a conspiracy..

Edit. Could you find me where he posted evidence now.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by riley]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join