It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even atheists believe the Lies of Religion!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm only here to provide enlightenment (clarification).

*EDIT in reply to EDIT*

That I have yet to see in full, but it might be forthcoming (or at least the reasoning behind the claim)...

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
What.. Satan? If he is talking about the christian boogie man and not an actual real life group of conpirators it's not really a conspiracy..

Edit. Could you find me where he posted evidence now.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by riley]

Powers and Principalities. riley. Anjeluvdeath.

It's all the same thing. If you know what I mean.

If you don't like OT's OP, don't participate in it. Why would you waste your time? Apparently it satisfies the Mods, they haven't removed it.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

What was that Goathief? You think creationism is a science? sorry wrong forum.

There is a similar tactic though.. TECHNICALLY this thread belongs here as it could be conspired a conpiracy if lucifer has been sending his minions whispering into the ears of little christian children just to turn them into evil lost atheists.

Maybe this thread is to try help us remember when it all first happened.

Of course you'd have to actually believe in Satans minions first for them to even qualify as conspirators but the devils all in the details so they say.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

There is a similar tactic though.. TECHNICALLY this thread belongs here as it could be conspired a conpiracy if lucifer has been sending his minions whispering into the ears of little christian children just to turn them into evil lost atheists.

Maybe this thread is to try help us remember when it all first happened.

Of course you'd have to actually believe in Satans minions first for them to even qualify as conspirators but the devils all in the details so they say.

Notice how most Conspiracies are Theories? Very few are EVER proven. Funny isn't it? How reality is. Go do some research on reality and get back to us, let us know what you find. Take your time, no hurry, we're patient

You're attitude speaks volumes about your knowledge. Both are lacking.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by B.A.C.

More attacks. Every time I have asked what is the conspiracy is you were quick to shout me down as well.

Now.. before you get on your high horse yet again and start dictating to me that I have no right to ask what the OT's point is.. read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Posts in this forum should be about CONSPIRACIES

This is not the forum for discussing religious views (or "bringing the truth" to people.) The specific focus here is conspiracies in religion. Posts that begin a new thread should reflect some sort of conspiracy angle.

Seems to me this is just another "bringing the truth to people" thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by B.A.C.

More attacks.

Did you not just attack/flame me?..

... where did I say I thought that? Provide the evidence please.

Even if I did, this could well be the correct forum to post about such matters if you believe TPTB are suppressing the truth of creationism with their lies. But the latter is completely irrelevant for now, you made an accusation and you are going to back it up - anything else would invalidate your firm beliefs of logic and reasoning which you have berated others for lacking in this thread.

I await your reply.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by B.A.C.

More attacks. Every time I have asked what is the conspiracy is you were quick to shout me down as well.

Now.. before you get on your high horse yet again and start dictating to me that I have no right to ask what the OT's point is.. read this:

This is not the forum for discussing religious views (or "bringing the truth" to people.) The specific focus here is conspiracies in religion. Posts that begin a new thread should reflect some sort of conspiracy angle.

Seems to me this is just another "bringing the truth to people" thread.

I haven't "attacked" you once. I've tried explaining a few things very rationally. Then I've witnessed you be rude to multiple people on this thread, so my replies are losing their patience.

Looked to me like Goathief never deserved your comments either.

It is about a conspiracy. He's told you what he thinks the conspiracy is. Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean anything. Just because you may not believe in Satan, doesn't have any bearing on anything. It say's it should reflect a conspiracy angle, not that you have to agree with the conspiracy angle.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

reply to post by B.A.C.

More attacks.

Did you not just attack/flame me?..

Actually I thought you were being sarcastic and was joking around with you. edit. When you pointed out his answer I thought you must be pulling my leg as there's no way I could take that answer seriously.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Riley, THE conspiracy is...a very clever deciever, who you do not acknowledge, has pulled the wool over your eyes...and has made you the SPOKES-PERSON for him....

OT thinks that's scary...and a tad conspirial...

This is NOT an answer.. this is a reference to the devil. The devil is not a REAL conspiractor that can be used as evidence or a real life conspiracy involving real people.

kudos to you lot for underminding the whole premise of this forum by using mythological being conspirators as some sort of ATS posting loophole. :shk:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Indeed, the tongue was firmly in cheek (to a certain extent).

Basically, what I was trying to do is cut all the cryptic game-playing out (for that is what it is) and get to the point.

OT seems to have gone AWOL at a crucial point in time though...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Riley, THE conspiracy is...a very clever deciever, who you do not acknowledge, has pulled the wool over your eyes...and has made you the SPOKES-PERSON for him....

This is NOT an answer.. this is a reference to the devil. The devil is not a REAL conspiractor that can be used as evidence or a real life conspiracy involving real people.

kudos to you lot for underminding the whole premise of this forum by using mythological being conspirators as some sort of ATS posting loophole. :shk:

Oh, he's definitely talking about Satan, make no mistake. Whether Satan is real or not is a matter of opinion, not fact. His existence isn't falsifiable. Sorry.

Are Reptilian Alien's real? To some they are. All sorts of conspiracies about them on ATS. Better alert the Mods

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by riley

Indeed, the tongue was firmly in cheek (to a certain extent).

Basically, what I was trying to do is cut all the cryptic game-playing out (for that is what it is) and get to the point.

OT seems to have gone AWOL at a crucial point in time though...

Ten pages is waiting enough imo.. and unless he's just after more points I don't see what can be gained by any more procrastinating.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.A.C.

Oh, he's definitely talking about Satan, make no mistake. Whether Satan is real or not is a matter of opinion, not fact. His existence isn't falsifiable. Sorry.

Again. Talking about the devil manipulating people is not a conspiracy. Perhaps it is time for OT to put his money where is mouth is an tell everyone why he asked them to invest their time into his questionaire. Was it just for his own entertainment?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Again. Talking about the devil manipulating people is not a conspiracy. Perhaps it is time for OT to put his money where is mouth is an tell everone why he asked them to invest their time into his questionaire. Was it just for his own entertainment?

I beg to differ. As long as Satan had one of his demons working with him, it would be a conspiracy.

Maybe he made the thread to gain insight by asking the questions he did? I can't speak for OT, but I can say that Satan and his demons conspiring to manipulate people would describe a conspiracy, by it's very definition.

en.wikipedia.org...
Conspiracy (definition), the act of conspiring together, an agreement among conspirators, a group of conspirators, the act of two or more persons to commit or plan an evil act.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Again. Talking about the devil manipulating people is not a conspiracy. Perhaps it is time for OT to put his money where is mouth is an tell everone why he asked them to invest their time into his questionaire. Was it just for his own entertainment?

I beg to differ. As long as Satan had one of his demons working with him, it would be a conspiracy.

Maybe he made the thread to gain insight by asking the questions he did? I can't speak for OT, but I can say that Satan and his demons conspiring to manipulate people would describe a conspiracy, by it's very definition.

Well I guess we should change forum guidlines because you think mythical beings should be included. Does that include the greek gods as well? Leprecauns stealing gold? fairies destroying gardens? fairs fair.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
All Righty Then

How about we all stay ON TOPIC and lets cease the the Ad Hominum attacks shall we. They add nothing to the debate at hand and lets face it if you have to go Ad Hominum in the cource of the debate, perhaps its time you take a break and rethink how to better defend your position.

Further off topic, Ad Hominum, or otherwise disruptive posts will be removed and the poster warned.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Well I guess we should change forum guidlines because you think mythical beings should be included. Does that include the greek gods as well? Leprecauns stealing gold? fairies destroying gardens? fairs fair.

Sure come up with a theory and post
Remember though, they have to have religions associated with them.

Again, your belief that these are mythical is your OPINION. Maybe others believe they ARE real, who knows.

The problem with comparing Satan to these myths, is that billions of people DO believe he exists.

Looking forward to your leprechaun thread

[edit on 28-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think it's a shame that ATS has changed so much that the devil conspiring now counts as a credible topic. Haven't even been told with whome or how or had any evidence presented. Just a biased questionnaire for atheists to answer.

*fixed spelling*

[edit on 28-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
All Righty Then

How about we all stay ON TOPIC and lets cease the the Ad Hominum attacks shall we. They add nothing to the debate at hand and lets face it if you have to go Ad Hominum in the cource of the debate, perhaps its time you take a break and rethink how to better defend your position.

Further off topic, Ad Hominum, or otherwise disruptive posts will be removed and the poster warned.

FredT!

Thanks for the re-direction.....

OT's been sleeping and the boys have been a fighting

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Look if you want to believe you are no better than a dog....survival of the fittest and all...and that your life's end will result in some fertilizer in a garden, be my guest....I happen to think you are more than that, but pursue your emptiness

I have to say OT, i take great exception to this.

I am an extremely spiritual person, not religious, and i truly believe the soul/your essence (whatever you want to name it) lives on.

To say that someone (or a group of folks) who doesn't believe in your particular religion or god, is empty or liken them to a dog....i think is extremely distasteful.

Where is your usual "live and let live" attitude.... your "I'm not gonna get angry, I'm too nice charade?"

On the reverse of what you said...

If you're too scared to have to think for yourself, to have to deal with any emotions and feelings or fear about what happens when you die, that you have to believe in fairy stories and myths and legends ..... be my guest
I happen to think that there is more to life than that.... a real something... but pursue your fantasies...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join