It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It's hard seeing this other girl who wants to do everything with me. After all my wife is my soul mate. She's been there for me through thick and then. But I can't help myself. This other girl needs me and wants me to be with her. I find myself lost in her world and nothing can compare to that. When she kisses me it lights up my life and I feel like superman. She's a breath of fresh air and I feel young and energetic around her. I spend more time with her than I do with my wife. She puts a smile on my face and makes me laugh. She's so funny and doesn't care about what other people think. I mean this girl is so beautiful that I'd die for her in a second. When I'm holding her hand and we're walking and talking together she has me mesmerized and totally focused on her. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and she's a beautiful woman but this girl takes the cake.

I thought I'd never fall for anyone so hard as I have for her. It's magical around her and our world is separate from this real world. Just to hold her in my arms and to tell her how much I love her makes my day and night. I've been seeing this other girl for over three years now and our relationship has grown into a love that will never end. She's in my dreams and on my mind all the time. Her laugh cracks me up and I begin to laugh too. She's got a smile that would light up the darkest place in the universe. Her blue eyes stand out the most. When I look into them they sparkle and twinkle and I'm forever grateful that she looks at me with them. If there’s ever been a girl that makes you feel alive and in your mind you know that she’s the one. The first time I saw her I knew it. I knew that my life was going to change and my world would be rocked by her presence.

We have so much in common that it’s almost unreal. I love to play video games and so does she. Pizza for me and for her. Swimming is in our blood and we both are very good at it. We both love the Smokey Mountains and camping. Roasting marshmallows and hotdogs over the camp fire we can’t do with out. We both love to sing and dance. Music is a big part of our life. When the snow falls we’re both in it making snow angels and snowmen. We love to surf the net together and play the games on the computer as well. Ice cream with hut fudge and a little bit of milk in a bowl is just the right recipe to make us happy. How many men can say that their girl actually sits down beside you and cheers for our favorite football team. She does all of this with me and it makes me so proud to be with her. We both are animal lovers and care for our cats like they were family. We love to go out and eat Chinese food and McDonald’s. She has changed my life and I’m a better person around her.

For over three and a half years my wife has known about our relationship and still loves me just as much or even more. My wife understands that this girl has changed me and has made me stronger and wiser and because of that she reaps the benefits. I owe my wife for this wonderful relationship. And to that other girl that I call Sweetie. My Daughter is almost four years old now and she makes me the happiest Daddy in the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Outstanding...

I was just about to throw in a, "Sucks to not marry your soul mate, huh..?"

But I finished reading and a large smile magically appeared on what is normally a very cynical-based-face...

Thanks for the legal upper...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Very beautiful my friend and very true. I have two daughters, both grown now and off on their own and I still miss the days I could hold them in my lap and watch Saturday morning cartoons.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks chapter29 & mrwupy. This was about my youngest of six. Four girls & two boys and I experienced this relationship with all of them. It's amazing how out of six not one is the same in any way. She will be four years in April and it's been a blast with her. My oldest will be thirteen in July so I'm still having the time of my life with them and not once will I deny them my time. I know someday they won't want me around so when they ask for me I'm there without hesitation.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That was impressive. Very touching.

My first child, a son, is due in April.

Can't wait.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Good Lord! I stopped at three. Enjoy them while they're young my friend cause they do grow up fast. My oldest daughter is 26 and on her second marriage. My son is 23 and, well, lets not talk about him, and my youngest daughter is serving in Afghanistan at the moment.

It was a good story, it brought back many good memories for me.

Thank you,

top topics

join