It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to fix your eyes for real (:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yes it is possible,there is a book by dr. norbekov.
you just need to get happy and start loving your self..like a hippie..i felt like jesus the first day..didnt know how did it happen.
then there are 2 kinds of exercises
first are normal muscles exercises/roling your eyes/left right/it makes the eye muscles stronger and..well u know the diference being and shape and being out of shape (:
second is watching a table of words and sentences,that get smaller in text.
you have to watch it,to fix your eyes..by believing in yourself,and remembering happy memories.thats it..no need to wonder whats so strange about those books about eye fixing.
and YES IT WORKS.you have to do those things around 40 days as i remember...then the eyes and brain adjust to the new better you.
when i did those things the trick was also to start wearing the old glasses.i started
to get angry and frustrated,but it really fixed my eyesight a little!
then i started to wear my new expensive shadeds glasses and now my eyes are like worse..i decided to make the exercises 2 times a week to keep the eyes in shape to not get worse..u be the judgje i just try to help you^^

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ah thanks for the heads up, youre sweet.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the professor kinda lies,you actualy are using MUSCLE exercies combined with
mind thinking positive for your eyes,working that way on molecular level with your mind making things happend and changing because of your thoughts
and the third thing is he tells you to close your eyes from time to time between the exercising and put your hands on them..think happy stuff about 2 of your organs..where the chakras are..organs responsible for eye sight im not 100% sure..he tells you to imagine healing energy..in fact your just using your own chackra/chi or bioenergy to heal yourself..like in USHU.
the method is taken by ancient stuff..by some other professors as well.theyr programs are a little different but the important thing is to know that it works
on most of the pacients.
i can help you find the book and stuff afcourse if im not braking the site rules

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
the professor kinda lies,you actualy are using MUSCLE exercies combined with
mind thinking positive for your eyes,working that way on molecular level with your mind making things happend and changing because of your thoughts
and the third thing is he tells you to close your eyes from time to time between the exercising and put your hands on them..think happy stuff about 2 of your organs..where the chakras are..organs responsible for eye sight im not 100% sure..he tells you to imagine healing energy..in fact your just using your own chackra/chi or bioenergy to heal yourself..like in USHU.
the method is taken by ancient stuff..by some other professors as well.theyr programs are a little different but the important thing is to know that it works
on most of the pacients.
i can help you find the book and stuff afcourse if im not braking the site rules

Well you got to try to find out, let me think positive for awhile and exercise those muscle. I have read the book but never tried it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting that I use a notebook to write my intentions (It's a bit beyond positive thinking) and one of the intentions was about my eyesight. I wrote it yesterday and today I saw your thread. Maybe It's just a coincidence, since I enter in that forum just about everyday.

Anyway I'll check that stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
this is more like the movie "the secret"like quantum phisics.its the LAW OT ATTRACTIONS. i fu think about good things or lets say things u want,u attact them..so u know keep concentrating in the good things in life (:
you thinked about eyesight...the laws of attraction worked so here we are..actualy i tottaly forgot about writing this thread until now (:
i dont know how the law of attraction works or not..i will have to make a thread about it too..but i guess in some cases it works (:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
this is true.

i learned about this about 5 months ago, and since taking up meditating and numerous other practices, one of which was a multiplicity of eye exercises. I now only wear my contacts while i am working my simple job that requires reading small text, however my -2.25 eye vision really doesn't seem that bad at all. it is progressing rapidly

Good stuff.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I tried eye excersizes for about a week. I noticed a very small increase in my vision, but not good enough to stop wearing glasses when I need to see long distance.

I'm going to try doing them again soon, hopefully I can get back to 20/20 vision.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Perhaps the excersises draw ones attention to the third eye chakra? These eye movements direct the chi, Ki, prana to that region. That is the eye with which I wish to see most.
Love & Peace to you All.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Haha, interesting topic.

I've found out that cannabis does something strange to the eye muscles. Many times, after puffing through several nights, I don't feel entirely rested. I don't dream. On the other hands, I tend to sleep with my eyes half open, very relaxed.

Weed has several impacts on eyesights, it helps with cataract. I don't think the other issues with the eyesights (or probably with the eye muscles) are yet completely understood.

top topics

join