It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3/23/09 - China calls for new reserve currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Well, as I said above, there is always the last resort- war. It got the US out of the 12 year depression, and I'm sure some egghead in the CIA or NSA analysis unit has already written a hundred page analysis of how to do it. It's probable already on several desks at the White House. Don't bet against it or you'll lose the rest of your 401K, now known as your 101K.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well,
Its about time the new world superpowers started taking matters into their own hands.
Hell, if we were all listening to the US, you'd have every nation coughing up stimulus packages for US bankers.

What an absolute crock,

I say, switch the OIL to Euro
Make the Worlds monetary reserve a mixed Euro/Asio currencies bag

and Watch the US crumble under its own, dominant GREED

If you want to rape, pillage and plunder the world for decades, be prepared when the world wants you to fall!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I am not ignoring the impact on the world economy in case of US dollar collapse. but what I was trying to say (I belive that my english is making it uneasy sometimes to make it clear) that the US will suffer worst.

and as far as I see the collapse of dollar (and hyperinflation of that currency) is imminent the rest of the players will try to figure out the possibilities to avoid such a hard hit by themselfes. so they will move on to another currencies like Euro for example or at least they will mix the currencies (like the already called on last IMF meeting).

it will cause the dollar to go down even faster. and there is no way to save it IMO

new topics

<< 1   >>

join