It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Get Comfortible - This "Nut Job" is still out there...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.tangle.com:80...

What I call a REAL Terrorist. this guy wants to kill you - your family - and it appears his audience is listening ... 5 mins and no one has shot this guy... so we have a problem... now that makes two... one real the other imagined... but just as lethal it appears.... seems our own government wants to do what this guy is talking about... thats double trouble... what if he is CIA .... we already know they mailed the stuff.... or bush did.. whom ever was on CIPRO a week before the attacks... in my opinion is guilty.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by mrwupy]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Hey thanks for the video but your title will get you nailed here at ATS.

Edit to add Even though I agree with the title!

Another edit job Here I just uploaded the video lets see if this works it takes a few minutes sometimes.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
These are the kind of people that are dangerous...

They do not want "open dialogue" of ANY type. They only want to deal with the "infidels" who do not agree with their beliefs in any way shape or form.

But, this is nothing new... these people have felt this way for generations upon generations.

Can't we all just get along?..... apparently not.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I see alot of similarities between him and a few countries, he's just got the audacity to tell people what he's doing

I know when the video was posted but when was it made, I cant read arabic, or hebrew, or whichever it is......

These people aren't anymore dangerous then the ones who are quiet up until the time.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It has been suggested that the video quoted (a speech by a Kuwaiti academic, Prof Abdallah Al-Nafisi) was selectively edited to maximum disadvantage by an organisation called Memri TV.

Check out their website, it's full of anti-western pro islamic fundamentalist videos ...

Memri TV

One allegation, put forward by a British journalist Brian Whitaker of The Guardian newspaper, is that Memri TV is an Israeli front organisation and that its founder Yigal Karmon works for Israeli intelligence.

Puts rather a different spin on this video, nicht wahr ?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'd provide more links for this, unfortunately it's 22.30 hrs in the UK as I write this, dig about in google and see what more you come up with.

I'll revisit this thread tomorrow.

B
x

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lass

Puts rather a different spin on this video, nicht wahr ?

No,
Not really it seems that there are those out there that will try to pin anything they can on Israel. I think Israel does a good enough job of putting their own foot in their mouth without those types of claims.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The organization that makes these translations and sends them out is the Middle East Media Research Institute (Memri), based in Washington but with recently-opened offices in London, Berlin and Jerusalem. Its work is subsidized by US taxpayers because as an "independent, non-partisan, non-profit" organization, it has tax-deductible status under American law. Memri's purpose, according to its website, is to bridge the language gap between the west - where few speak Arabic - and the Middle East, by "providing timely translations of Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew media". Despite these high-minded statements, several things make me uneasy whenever I'm asked to look at a story circulated by Memri. First of all, it's a rather mysterious organisation. Its website does not give the names of any people to contact, not even an office address.

Brian Whitaker/The Guardian/Memri TV

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
These are the kind of people that are dangerous...

They do not want "open dialogue" of ANY type. They only want to deal with the "infidels" who do not agree with their beliefs in any way shape or form.

But, this is nothing new... these people have felt this way for generations upon generations.

Can't we all just get along?..... apparently not.

this is why these type of people are called barbaric...their god tells the to kill ALL infidels, no matter who they are, what they do, how they live. so to this mullah, it is a simple choice, kill him before he kills you.

at least it cuts down on all the time you would have to negotiate with him.
this guy is just another saddam hussien thirsting to see people obey or die. since he is old and greying, he must be a coward to not carry out what he is telling others to do.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Obviously this old codger isn't brave enough to carry a suitcase of antrax powder into the U.S. Maybe he thinks he is too old to care anymore about 72 virgins.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet all the money in my wallet that this video was created by the psychological warfare dept that operates in the US....

everything in this video seems staged...from the scroll speed of the stock symbols, to the actor and his syntax and the topics he brings up and the way he speaks, to the hand gestures used, especially the topic of ''white'' militia members.

This video is part of a campaign to further assassinate the character of those willing to stand up to the federal government. An overstatement of truth if you will, that is intended to give credence to the witch hunt that is about to ensue.

It is my firm belief that this video has been created and you have to admit that it wouldn't be very difficult to do.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Since the original embedded video is no longer working I wanted to include a functioning link for people interested in the OP.

FWIW I'm left-leaning, but people like this do not and will not compromise. Extremists, sadly, have to be dealt with using force.

new topics

top topics

join