It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction narrative

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This is a straight-forward, down-to-earth (pun intended), description of what happened to me one night in Arizona. I have shared this in the past, not on this site, and want to express a little of what I hope to see from you all.

I am writing this for one reason, because certain people will find the information interesting and valuable. I am not looking for sympathy (it wasn't traumatic at all). If someone wishes to "debunk" this do so for your own need to not believe - I was there, I lived it, and I don't really care what non-believers have to say to me.

I was woken up from my sleep by a feeling that something was in my room; I was right. It was just an orb of light, amber at first. I was curious and didn't make any snap decisions on what it was or whether to be scared. The orb travelled toward me and I was comfortable doing what I felt led to do, sort of as if a doctor was telling me to 'hold my arm out.'

I sat up in bed and held my left arm up and the orb of light went into my arm about 1/3rd of the way and then the visible portion of the orb turned green. Pretty, comforting, healing green is what I remember feeling.

The orb ephisode was over and I remember either losing consciousness or falling into a very deep unaware sleep.

The next thing I remember was quite a bit more extreme, although I remained unscared. I was laying on my back on an 'operating table' and there were 5 beings standing around me. Clockwise from feet to right side, were a tall pinkish being at my feet, a short grey near my right calf, then another pink being at my head who seemed to be controlling my demeanor like an anaesthesiologist would. On my left were a grey, near my left arm and another pink being.

It was very obvious that the pink being (on my left) was instructing the grey who was by my left arm. I was very interested and raised my head. At this point the group was somewhat startled and I recall the pink instructor having some sort of energy action, don't recall if it was mental or physical but the being at my head took action. I was out again.

Later I awoke in the same room, alone. I could see tools on a metal stand to the right side near the corner. Tools different than anything I'd seen, although most seemed to be made of metal. One had square notches on a crescent shape. Another had a glasslike tube filled with green glowing liquid. I can't recall all of them.

When I looked "out" from where I was the wall literally seemed to dissolve! I was totally amazed to see the beauty of space without any atmosphere! I could see the color of the stars much more than from earth and I started to wonder where I was, exactly, and how far aware from earth I was. At this point something came in and I remember falling to the ground, although I may have been caught before I hit. Not sure.

Next thing I was floating near my bed at home, off to the side, alone but with a feeling that beings, from somewhere, were helping me to be supported in the air.

I woke up later, at about 4:30 am with a bit of a headache. I didn't feel as if anything bad had happened to me, although I was slightly worried and wondering who in the world I could talk to about this! I ended up speaking with a Tibetan Buddhist Lama who had plenty of experience with abductions; he really put my mind at ease.

I'm happy to answer questions about anything concerning this.

I'm in Transpersonal Psychology, on the way to getting my PhD, and truly wish to share and talk based on helpfulness for others. I had a positive experience but I know many out there haven't.

~ Jay

[edited to add, "at home" by by bed]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
2 hours later, no views, no replies? Did I post this right lol

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Interesting. What do you think the purpose of this abduction was? Research on the part of the aliens? Were you given any messages to relay back to the earthlings?

Have there been any follow up contacts or other anomalous events?

MIB etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Yes, you posted this right but you have to understand that we have threads like yours by the tons.

And there's not really much we can do with your sort of experience or thread since I'm assuming there's no physical evidence of your experience?

Not that I'm doubting that it happened but if there is no evidence to go by it's just a story and we can't do anything with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hello!
although i cannot combine your story with a notreallyalive nick i will pass..

Your story is interesting indeed but i think we cannot make much about it and i will agree with previous fellow member postings. For discussions sake since i am notr aware of those pink entities could you give us some more insight and speculate on their relation to the greys?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I like the fact that you stated you don't care if anyone believes you or not. I find that to be a good sign.

I've never seen a UFO, but I once saw a Bigfoot. I don't care if anyone believes me or not either.

I can never say that your story is false, to be honest, neither can anyone else since they weren't there.

Thank you for sharing it with the board. The only we're going to come to some kind of understanding as to what is actually going on is by sharing our experiences and hopefully finding some kind of common ground.

Starred and flagged,

wupy

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Interesting. What do you think the purpose of this abduction was? Research on the part of the aliens? Were you given any messages to relay back to the earthlings?

Have there been any follow up contacts or other anomalous events?

MIB etc.

I can only speculate it had to do with research or changing something. There was no direct talking/telepathy or interaction with me - sort of like I was a little mouse in a lab lol. I got the feeling they didn't want to hurt me though.

Regarding follow up contacts. I've had strange dreams, probably 6-8 times over last 12 years [event happened in 1996], in which I feel like I've been driving a flying car... I have a feeling there's been something explained to me but I never know for sure what it is. This is unusual because I tend to have full memory of my dreams everynight. Whose to really know if it's related.

No MIB or any contact whatsoever

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

And there's not really much we can do with your sort of experience or thread since I'm assuming there's no physical evidence of your experience?

Not that I'm doubting that it happened but if there is no evidence to go by it's just a story and we can't do anything with it.

Fair enough - I appreciate the feedback.

I did get a small indented scar on my left hand which looks as if it were healed from the inside. No proof at all it came from this event though =)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
Hello!
although i cannot combine your story with a notreallyalive nick i will pass..

Your story is interesting indeed but i think we cannot make much about it and i will agree with previous fellow member postings. For discussions sake since i am notr aware of those pink entities could you give us some more insight and speculate on their relation to the greys?

Someone once told me the tall pink beings are from Venus. They may or may not be - I have no idea and don't generally buy in to typical new age beliefs, unless there's specific proof. They seemed about 6-1/2 to 7 feet tall, very comforting, thin arms and legs, and head shapes more similar to human than the greys. I think they had clothes on but the overall general feel was "pink."

The time I was awake and aware when the beings were there was very short-lived.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

Firstly, thanks for a no-nonsense post.

It is quite refreshing to read of a possible extraterrestrial encounter that does not try and preach, or that doesn’t contain a message of doom and gloom for mankind.

Your encounter is familiar to those who will be accustomed to the ET phenomena; clean sterile room; surgeon-like behaviour by your abductors; a moment of lucidity where you where able to look around your environs at the furniture and equipment etc.

The “pink” ETs are an unusual addition. Were they of the same physiological design as the Greys?

A few questions, if I may? How long have you had an interest in the ETH? Does this interest come from your study of transpersonal psychology, or the other way around?

How would you relate to your experience in psychological terms; your thoughts on it being a possible spiritual event; indeed, do you consider it to be real, or a manifestation of a higher state of consciousness?

If it was real, why you? Is it possible to expand on what may have made them target you specifically?

If it was a product of your psyche, how did it reflect on your present interpretation of your awareness of human existence? Was it a mystical state? Did your consciousness, willingly or not, break through the ego boundary and deliver you into, for want of a better explanation, a peak experience?

edit to add: why did you wait until your third post to reveal your abduction?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Beamish]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

The “pink” ETs are an unusual addition. Were they of the same physiological design as the Greys?

The pink beings were about 6 1/2 to 7 feet tall, very thin. Definitely a different group/race. They were bipeds, with two arms.

A few questions, if I may? How long have you had an interest in the ETH? Does this interest come from your study of transpersonal psychology, or the other way around?

Not related to my studies, just something that happened. I had to look up "ETH" [Extra terrestrial hypothesis]; I have always believed in UFOs/alien races. My father worked in government contracting when I was a kid and had a few stories: a "UFO" tracked on radar going approx 90% the speed of light, and, he held the "memory metal" piece from Roswell while visiting a friend in the lower depths of the Pentagon [Project BlueBook I assume]. I state these as my beliefs and opinions based on first- or second-hand experience.

How would you relate to your experience in psychological terms; your thoughts on it being a possible spiritual event; indeed, do you consider it to be real, or a manifestation of a higher state of consciousness?

I believe that various levels of my being/astral self/consciousness were on an actual ship. I'm really not sure if my physical body was there or not.

To be entirely honest, Psychologically, there's a chance that due to some trauma or event my mind came up with this as an explanation. I don't believe this but it's always a possibility. I fully believe we experience life in symbol/metaphor/meaning and then the meaning is assigned our believed experience.

If it was real, why you? Is it possible to expand on what may have made them target you specifically?

This has changed since I posted the OP. As part of my Master's/PhD program I am required to have 20 hours of personal counseling. Recently in a session and through various exercises I remembered I had been abducted similarly when I was about 9 years old. I was REALLY surprised at this but the event was slightly different, I recall seeing the bottom of a ship and a cone [tractor beam?] of light below it. I also recall in the 9 year old expeerience that they had to use a restraining energy band because they couldn't keep me asleep.

So, I have no idea why they targeted me, but, I have always had synesthesia [like seeing a color assigned to letters, etc] and always been reasonably psychic. I also had a natural instinct toward Reiki and was healing as a Reiki level 2 before I had ever heard of the art.

At the time in my 20s I had already been living the lifestyle of a Tibetan Buddhist monk and had very easy access to spiritual realms, astral travel, etc. I may have signaled them inadvertantly.

If it was a product of your psyche, how did it reflect on your present interpretation of your awareness of human existence? Was it a mystical state? Did your consciousness, willingly or not, break through the ego boundary and deliver you into, for want of a better explanation, a peak experience?

The extent it was a product of my psyche, or mystical experience, is that it could probably be classified as an OBE. I wouldn't consider it a peak experience.

edit to add: why did you wait until your third post to reveal your abduction?

It's not important for me to share this; I only did because of something else I saw online. I know people out there are collecting data and as I have a solid recall of my experience I contributed simply for research purposes.

Thanks for your interest; I hope this helps!
Sorry it took so long to answer - I wasn't keeping up on it.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You are not special.
just another person talking about how they were abducted

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by David Eden Lane

You are not special.
just another person talking about how they were abducted

Everyone is special. I understand now, however, that this isn't anything that extraordinary.
=)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Very interesting. If what you said really happened, then I can safely assume that you possibly made contact with the Pleiadians. They supposedly look a lot like humans, so it's strange that you there were any greys in the room. Generally, they're a spiritual race of extraterrestrials that are concerned with the evolution of humanity's consciousness. They're very ethical. You should watch the documentary Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz experience for more info. on these ETs (it's on livevideo.com). They're very real. I happen to be priviledged to KNOW this for a fact.

A few questions I wanted to ask you though if you don't mind. How exactly would you describe the appearance of the amber orb? How big was it & did it make any sound? Did it seem to "pulsate" from the center?

Also, was there any sleep paralysis or electric/vibrating sensations associated with your experience?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thats a nice experience, well in the meaning that you look to be geniune and arent looking fto gain something.

Well earth looks very cool from space isnt??...well you got your first maintanance protocol if you want to see like that and they did let you remember it parts of it.

You said in your account that grays were following orders from the pink being, well grays are androids..so yes thats why they were following their orders! The pink ET was a "Real" ET...like i said grays are just androids...they do what the ET wants them to do..its their job. The orb you saw first its too an alien and that was the pink being!..just without a body! they can enter a body or leave at any time whey want to! of course they have bodies on their ships for different tasks!
At least you didnt feel pain and you got a glimpsy of some of the truth, they let you remember, most of that accounts are erased from everybody, we are created in way that in a prescense of a ET or gray (android) we freak out, and pass out! its something that its inherent in all humans, if they want you to remember they erase momentarily that code in us and we dont freak out, but if we are very unstable they le it so we pass out and they can do their job.

Dont get afraid and do not fear them..just live your life has normal has you can with your family and friends, do not make this ET experiences the most important thing..just give it a little respect and just know that you meet an alien, but thats it..live your normal life like usual

Hope you are great !

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
A few questions I wanted to ask you though if you don't mind. How exactly would you describe the appearance of the amber orb? How big was it & did it make any sound? Did it seem to "pulsate" from the center?

Also, was there any sleep paralysis or electric/vibrating sensations associated with your experience?

The orb was about 8 inches diameter. There was no sound at all. It seemed to be more condensed, stronger light, in the center but it wasn't pulsing.

I had sleep paralysis when I floated back down to my bed. I have had instances of sleep paralysis since I was a child and have learned to quickly, easily get back into my body so I didn't think to mention it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

My feeling was the grey had awareness, consciousness, and curiosity; he/she was not following orders, per se, but listening with intent.

We all have our own ideas and beliefs.

thanks for the advice! I also agree it's not good to let things like this rule your life; if they do, speak with a counselor or therapist.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Can you describe the pink beings at all? Greys and nordics often work together, on both sides, good and bad. My experiences throughout my life were of nordics as in blond haired that I can recall in my short leaks, and greys. Thank you for sharing your experience. My memories were primarily ones where I felt interested, fascinated, and bonded to them.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think that the abduction phenomena and the ufo phenomena are two very different things. And that they need to be treated separately. Because there is a profound difference between well documented encounters/sightings cases, and abduction/contact cases - mainly, being the evidence and credibility.

So far, the only abduction case that convinces me and demonstrates some good evidence is the Betty and Barney Hill case, and a very few others, one in Australia.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I noticed you made a comment about non-believers and believers. This makes ufology seem like a religion instead of a scientific study of the unidentified flying phenomena. Most of the skeptics here want some proof or evidence of what is stated.

Sleep paralysis is a fact. It has been proven in scientific labs, and people can go to sleep disorder clinics to have themselves checked out for it (along with sleep apnea and other disorders). There is no scientific evidence to back up people being abducted by aliens. Again, I am not doubting your story, but you can see that the scientific community has an answer to what happened to you and they have actual clinical results to back them up.

People also can sleep walk and go outside in that state. How do we know that is not what is happening to you? You may be having lucid dreams to make you believe you are being abducted, but science needs something to back the claim up.

I get attacked by people who claim to be abducted every time I mention the four letter word of sleep paralysis. One thing you can do is get it ruled out by going to a sleep clinic at a university medical center near you.

Like you, I want to know what is happening and if the abduction phenomena is real or a pop culture induced dream. Ruling the above possibilities can open the look for any extraterrestrial claim.

BTW, I did have an OBE, and the first thing I did was rule out drugs or pure oxygen. I also have experienced dizzy spells, so I knew it wasn't that. Again, I ruled out the other possibilities of what it could be before I made my claim. I do know where you are coming from on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join