It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im crushed,please help before i do something stupid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I fell in love at 19 and thought that I was onto a goodthing my whole life was gona be great, but I sufferd 14 years of hell and physical and mentle tortre, the abuse was endless I missed out on a lot of life and only now at the age of 40 am I starting to catch up on all I missed out on, look take my advice travel the world meet people the more you travel the closer you get to your inner self, and you will meet the right woman ( you might meet a lot of right women and then you will have the difficult decision of chooseing which one you will settle down with) dont be such a hurry to fall in love honestly love will come your way when you least expect it

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
thank you alot man,but everything is worse then ever,im makin a new thread

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Dude.... what's up?

You can always work it out.... no matter how bad.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Let me put it this way...

My life is a mess at the moment, im frustrated at myself , im angry at the world and i miss my best friend, my girl who i have had to walk away from... I'm angry at myself for letting it all go wrong.

I feel like crying but the tears are stuck inside me.

I can't concentrate, i can't think at the moment... I feel like a failure.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

itslike when im alone no girl wants me..like damaged goods.but when im engaged
they try to take me away some times..like "im good,couse some girl taked me"

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Stillalive]

Understand this.

When you are involved with someone else it is not that you are with someone else that they are finding attractive. It is that you are send off signals of being confident. You are in a position of not really caring if you end up hooking up with this girl or not you have someone at home.

When you are not with someone you are doing the exact opposite you are not confident and you are concerned whether you are going to hook up with the girl in question and that is not good.

You dont have to be a jerk you just have to not be a needy pile of mush and you will do just fine.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jovi1

Originally posted by Stillalive

itslike when im alone no girl wants me..like damaged goods.but when im engaged
they try to take me away some times..like "im good,couse some girl taked me"

Understand this.

When you are involved with someone else it is not that you are with someone else that they are finding attractive. It is that you are send off signals of being confident. You are in a position of not really caring if you end up hooking up with this girl or not you have someone at home.

When you are not with someone you are doing the exact opposite you are not confident and you are concerned whether you are going to hook up with the girl in question and that is not good.

You dont have to be a jerk you just have to not be a needy pile of mush and you will do just fine.

Or he could stop hitting on girls with boyfriends or have told him they are not interested.
Stop thinking that a woman/gurl,will resolve inherit problems in his thinking.
Stop trying to project and express that he's a martyr.

stop thinking everyone else is the problem and take ownership of aspects of his interactions with people.

Can we all say drama ?
Discover the true meaning of the term histrionic.
Do this test and ponder the results.
The road to enlightenment
Bring a flashlight.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

ive been a good boy all my life...
ive become some kinda feminine shadow of the man i should be..
i can cook delicius,i understand from cologne...

So you are angry because you can't get a date and you think that posting about it to a bunch of people that spend their time posting about CIA and Aliens will somehow get you a date. here is how it works out,
*spoiler alert*

A bunch of people will tell you that it is all okay and you will find one for you someday.
Some girls will come on and describe their dream men (im not sure why).

You should just go on craigs list and put an add out... Or you could do something stupid, chicks digg stupid guys.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join