It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocker: 'Global warming' simply no longer happening

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Do you guys mind if I go off on a topic a tad here?

These are things i checked out years ago

Now remember Obama is Pro abortion to the extreme
www.eugenics-watch.com...

John Harvey Kellogg, M.D. (1852-1945) figured out new ways to get Americans to eat the abundant grain of the Midwest. His best known product was corn flakes, a staple on American breakfast tables for generations.

Kellogg was on the Advisory Council of the American Eugenics Society from the early days.

GW enthusiast think we need population control.

The modern field and term were first formulated by Sir Francis Galton in 1883,[9] drawing on the recent work of his cousin Charles Darwin. From its inception eugenics was supported by prominent people, including H. G. Wells, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, Emile Zola, George Bernard Shaw, John Maynard Keynes, William Keith Kellogg, Margaret Sanger, Winston Churchill, and Sidney Webb.[10][11][12] Its most infamous proponent and practitioner was however Adolf Hitler who praised and incorporated Eugenic ideas in Mein Kampf, and emulated Eugenic legislation for the sterilization of "defectives" that had been pioneered in the United States.[13] G. K. Chesterton was an early critic of the philosophy of eugenics, expressing this opinion in his book, Eugenics and Other Evils. Eugenics became an academic discipline at many colleges and universities, and received funding from many sources.[14] Three International Eugenics Conferences presented a global venue for eugenicists with meetings in 1912 in London, and in 1921 and 1932 in New York. Eugenic policies were first implemented in the early 1900s in the United States.[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice William Keith Kellogg, Margaret Sanger,

www.blackgenocide.org...

[edit on 093131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The new world devised by Maurice Strong and George Soros

Strong and Soros now have their Agent of Change coming to the White House.

In other words, the world according to Maurice Strong, is unfolding as it should.

In an era ridden by bankruptcies and job loss, Zombie-like cultists will swarm Washington, D.C. for the January 20, 2009 inauguration of Barack Obama.

Voluntary acceptance of global governance is the preferred means of achieving a takeover of America without a single shot having been fired.

“Education programs to teach the “global ethic” have been underway by UNESCO and by UNEP for more than twenty years.” (Page 90, The Rise of Global Governance). “That the U.S. government, through its representatives to the various U.N. agencies, has not already crushed this global governance agenda is s testament to the effectiveness of the U.N.’s education program.”

Back to how to how ogres Strong and Soros, along with others, were able to hijack a world economy.

www.canadafreepress.com...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

home.sprynet.com...

The Goals

Sound familiar?

A Massive Global Wealth Redistribution Scheme - Maurice Strong and other summit leaders are demanding a $625 billion a year (for a decade) wealth transfer from the so-called wealthy countries (epitomized by the U.S.) to the so-called poor countries-with $125 billion per year coming from America. The U.S. is being pushed to contribute $70 billion per year to this Third World Green fund (this is in addition to the $55 billion we already pour out annually to developing nations).

Imposition Of a System Of Global Environmental Regulation - including onerous taxes on energy fuels, and on the populations of the United States and other industrialized nations. The developed countries should limit production and consumption, and cut back dramatically on the use of the automobile, electrical appliances, air conditioning, etc. The same formula for "sacrifice by the rich nations to save the planet" was summarized well some 12 years earlier by Kansas Senator James P. Pearson, who said: "Profits must be cut, comforts reduced, taxes raised, sacrifices endured." Population Control - is high on the Green agenda, although the issue was low-profiled at the Earth Summit. Strict population control is high on the agenda of UNCED and the Green movement. As the Greens see it, there are too many people on Mother Earth (and the 5.4 billion will double in the next 10 to 15 years); the more people there are, the more pollution there is; the more highly- developed the people are, the more resources they consume. So, one of UNCED and the Greens' chief goals is to restrict population growth by whatever means possible. Biology professor Garrett Harden (an influential Green spokesman) recently wrote:

"lt is a mistake to think that we can control the greed of mankind in the long run by an appeal to conscience. . . . The only way we can cherish and nurture other and more precious freedoms is by relinguishing the freedom to breed, and that very soon."
Strong

www.transition-dynamics.com...

users.cybertime.net...

Jon Corzine worked Barack Hussein Obama’s election campaign. ... He and his wife run the Manitou Foundation and call this center the "Baca ranch

defendourfreedoms.us...

Maurice Strong resurfaces in China
By Judi McLeod
Friday, September 23, 2005

Little has been heard of Kofi Annan pointman Maurice Strong since his alleged ties to the UN oil-for-food scandal surfaced.

"Ou est Maurice Strong?" has been water cooler speculation for UN watchers.

Strong, whose Lost Lake, Buckhorn, Ontario property has been up for sale, hasn't been heard from since he admitted to recognizing his signature on a $1-million cheque from deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein to Tongsun Park to Cordex, a now defunct company once run by his son, Fred, after having first denied any knowledge of the cheque.

Maurice Strong is alive and well in Taiyuan, China. At least that's where he was yesterday.

Strong, co-founder and Chairman Emeritus of the Earth Council Alliance, and Qu Geping, media dubbed "the father of China's environmental protection", made a joint announcement Thursday that the two sides will join efforts to promote the research, development and utilization of environment-friendly technologies in different industries worldwide.

"Strong, who is a former under-secretary-general of the United Nations, addressed the meeting, speaking highly of China's enormous efforts in environmental protection by governments at all levels, different organizations and individuals, over the past decades." (www.chinaview.cn).

One of the People of the Republic of China's biggest boosters, Strong believes that China will someday soon replace the United States as a superpower.

www.canadafreepress.com...

China hey?

One of the People of the Republic of China's biggest boosters, Strong believes that China will someday soon replace the United States as a superpower.

There is much more to post, but all the pieces fit.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Funny that your sources left out Madison Grant, author of "The Passing of the Great Race". His books along with Popenoe formed a foundation for Nazi pure Nordic race philosophy. It seems like you may be connecting a few dots but I am not sure they are correctly connected.
When you get down to it we are an animal species and have similar limits to population growth as rabbits, squirrels, deer, what have you.. We require water and food and habitat, if any of these become scarce we risk death in fairly short order. Now here comes global warming in which snowpack in the Himalayas may dwindle thereby reducing water resources for some of the most population dense areas of the world. Conscious, voluntary reduced breeding is necessary less we tax our living systems beyond the breaking point which would result in a mass casualty catastrophe. Global warming and rapid climate change in conjunction with an exploding human population is a road to ruin and depletion.
We as a population are put more at risk from environmental changes with each additional mouth to feed and shelter.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

You are either A. Confused as to what I have said or B. Just turning my words around for your own enjoyment.

Have fun

LOL I have never said we should not use energy, I feel we should look at OTHER options of energy. I can list those, but I think people are intelligent enough to "get my drift", maybe I made too much of an assumption? So here ya go, OTHER options would include, biofuels, solar, wind, water, battery etc etc etc. You know GREEN energy instead of BLACK.

Biofuel, made from sustainable, renewable, environmentally friendly NON gmo plants will give us all the same fuels as oil/gas taken from the earth. Of course with some adjustments, which I believe can be done reasonably.

Do you work for an oil/gas company? Or own stocks in oil companies? Or get money from them because you have mineral rights somewhere? It kinda feels like I am having a discussion with someone who does.

You seriously think, that someone should post where they live in an online forum? How about you post where you live so we can all know that you really do have all that land and all those trees you are planting and protecting. Otherwise your posting has no substance. Also give me your full name, address, telephone number and social security number. Otherwise I can't believe anything that you say.

I live on planet earth, how about you?

PEACE

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You guys are right when saying all of this is part of the plan, and the rich are not affraid to tell this to the world.

I just posted about 5 minutes ago a thread about Soros saying the crisis was the culmination of his life's work, and that the crisis was stimulating.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dai lymail.uk

These people are getting high on their avarice for power and are not afraid to tell the world.

Even president Obama himself could not stop laughing when he was interviewed and asked about the crisis... How can anyone laugh about a crisis in which millions of people, including Americans, have lost their life savings, and there seems to be no bottom to the pit in which we are being led?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

It is not that easy. It takes decades for a society, and the world to go from one source of energy to another.

You also have to understand that for example if we were to have solar panels in every city to power every household, and business, we would have to either build a massive city of solar panels, which causes more heat island effect, or install them on top of buildings and houses, which will increase the heat island effect of those cities dramatically.

There are also parts of the world that can't substitute solar panels for oil and gas, because most of the year these parts of the world do not receive enough Sunshine.

You can power a vehicle with an alternative source of power, as long as you drop the weight of that vehicle, but for transportation of large rigs, buses, etc is not possible now.

Then you also have the tractors, and other equipment which farmers need and solar panels would not even move an inch.

Eventually we will find alternative sources of energy, but for now there is no way we can use solar, wind, or any other alternative source of power and trade it for oil, gas, and coal.

As for Climate Change, we would still be undergoing Climate Change right now if there were only 6 million people on Earth.

There is no evidence, except for computer models and claims, that atmospheric CO2 is the cause of Climate Change.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This is hilarious, thanks for sharing

I needed the laugh

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

It seems like you may be connecting a few dots but I am not sure they are correctly connected.

You are correct, I haven't posted everything,

Let me give you some more,

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

This is hilarious, thanks for sharing

I needed the laugh

You are welcome,sheeese

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed
[

You are either A. Confused as to what I have said or B. Just turning my words around for your own enjoyment.

Oh, really?

Originally posted by amazed
Nah, let's keep "eating/burning/using" up our resources and just throwing our garbage in our backyard without the concept of keeping our house(earth) clean. Because nothing humans do could never hurt anything right?

Those are your words. They accuse me of harming my environment and our planet by not listening to those who would stand to profit from the very destruction of the ecology. They equate staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer, combined with driving a vehicle large enough to perform the tasks I need it to do (a pickup in my case) with tossing a bag of litter in your yard.

That's why I am busily attacking your position. You make me out to be that which I am not, only because I refuse to believe the myth that CO2 is somehow a deadly poison.

Biofuel, made from sustainable, renewable, environmentally friendly NON gmo plants will give us all the same fuels as oil/gas taken from the earth. Of course with some adjustments, which I believe can be done reasonably.

No, sir, they cannot replace oil by themselves. Firstly, there is not enough green matter on the planet to fuel all the needs that oil is fueling, much less leaving enough to feed us and absorb all the CO2 you appear to believe is killing us. Secondly, present gasoline motors are not designed to run on alcohol.

I already explained that, but I am assuming you missed it.

Do you work for an oil/gas company?

No. I work in a service industry, retail-related as of this past winter. Before that I drove a truck.

Or own stocks in oil companies?

No. I own no stocks or bonds.

Or get money from them because you have mineral rights somewhere?

No. The mineral rights to my land were sold off years ago before I came into possession/control of it.

It kinda feels like I am having a discussion with someone who does.

You are having a discussion with a realist. I would love to be able to have cheap, plentiful energy that did no harm to the environment. But wanting it doesn't make it become reality!

That's my beef. I am so tired of listening to people telling me that I am wrong to say we have no alternative energy systems that will replace oil presently, when they themselves are sitting on a recliner somewhere dreaming up these future scenarios without any research, without any regard to scale, without even trying to understand the industry. And in the process, when enough people are sufficiently convinced that oil is somehow inherently evil, it will be taxed to death, and the end result will be a return to the stone age for many of us normal working people who simply can't tell our bosses they will pay us more money this month because we said so. Only politicians get to do that, and I am not a politician.

Try listening to both sides of the argument and you will find out there are actually opposing arguments that make sense.

You seriously think, that someone should post where they live in an online forum?

Please, do not post where you live. Sheesh, it was a request for a general locale (as in country, continent, etc.) out of curiosity as to where the conditions you described were happening. In that respect, you already have my location (it's spelled out on the left - ALABAMA), and if you go to my profile, you'll find out a lot about me. Get to know me a little and you'll get my email addy on request, along with my name (although I do actually answer to being called 'Redneck'... it's a nickname). I do not post that email in open forum, however, just as I never expected you to post anything other than a general vicinity.

It is not even important to know a vicinity unless you want to lodge a report with the membership here that something is happening to your local weather conditions (which I apparently erroneously thought you wanted to do). So please, feel comfortable. No one here cares where you live, least of all, me.

So can we accept you don't want to post a location and forget it? I did two posts ago.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Now remember Strong, whose Lost Lake, Buckhorn, Ontario property has been up for sale, hasn't been heard from since he admitted to recognizing his signature on a $1-million cheque from deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein

Ok Strong and Bush were on the outs over the stand Bush took on Kyoto,

What happend next?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
all i've got to say, is check your sources alittle better next time dude.

Exon has openly admited to paying "scientists" to say that there is no global warming, will be no global warming and NEVER WAS global warming.......... so yea, next time find a study that isen't published THROUGH A MAJOR OIL COMPANY.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Infadel

DUDE, can u show me any reliable source that those scienists were paid by exxon?!!!!!!?

read also this and consider:

"In Global Warming however the vast majority of funding is via the public purse and is thus considered to be for the general benefit of mankind. The slight problem with that argument is, one would expect as it is for the public good that the search would be to be for the truth and thus funding would be more proportionate. When was the last publicly funded study questioning the AGW theory?

Whenever government is in the position to decide what scientific projects get funded, it’s going to abuse that power, and political interest groups are going to try to persuade it to abuse that power. Also, in cases where there are genuine scientific controversies, politicians will choose those whose views are politically useful to them, thereby distorting actual controversies in the eyes of the general public and making it more difficult to resolve those debates scientifically.
The bottom line is: when government writes the checks, it will make the rules, and those rules will interfere with scientific independence and scientific integrity."

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
just as an aside: its all about money and the economics of science these days. Science is the new religion. People seem more than willing to offer up their beliefs to someone with those 3 magical little letters (P h D) who write a paper in a journal that is read by only those in the field, which in turn is cherry-picked, paraphrased, and bastardized by whatever news agency wants to bolster an argument.

Oddly enough, once science shifted forward ahead of religion it became the new controlling agent. Primary way to control that controlling agent is to control the money flow behind it. Want to push an agenda? Fund only the scientific findings that back your argument. This way, no one can argue the point since you cornered the "scientific" evidence. Hell the 1980s war on drugs proved that point in heaps - only fund science showing negative effects and bury any research showing even the remote possibility of benefit to the user - then you have a sold "scientific" base to do whatever the hell you wish.

When people spark off about how there is GROWING consensus in scientific realms on the man-made global warming issue and they site the substantial scientific record next to the scant refuting research, it raises my caution alarm faster that Kirk going to red-alert.

And then there is the fudging of numbers in science... less than getting your scientific article rejected from top tiered journals and relegated to lesser journals which are more easily dismissed. It does happen, and possibly more often than we know. In fact i recall a drug maker recently discovered many "test" results were completely made up - maybe someone can help refresh my memory on that...

long story short... (too late,
) even science is not without its political influence - especially when the gov't does most of the backing of research grants.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is from my own personal blog last year:

Friday, October 03, 2008
GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE! so you stay scared.
Current mood: blustery
GLOBAL WARMING IS ALL BULL#!!!

Get off it already! Stop being suckers.

It was actually as hot now, no matter what the bull# government think tanks tell you, than it was in the Medieval Warm Period.

OOHHHH you never heard of that huh??

Never heard of The Little Ice Age either huh?

This all happened wayyyy back before our retarded inappropriately dressed meteorologists/weatherfolks got a hold of their little "record books" that only started recording temperatures officially in the early 1900's!! I love it when they say "we're going to see record temperatures this weekend…" Well of course you are you idiot!! You only started taking records of this # after we went through eerily similar weather conditions in the late 1800's!!! Scientists back then thought we would ALL be dead after the "modern day ice age" that was happening.
Um…we're still here

Imagine that…the media lying to us??!! NOOO! Teachers not teaching us relevant information about time periods that actually had REAL things happen that mattered? NOOOO!! Not in America!! Unheard of! LOL!
I'm giving you a few tidbits to wet your whistle with below. Scroll down. Read a little bit. Don't get suckered into all of these blue bin, recycle everything or we kill Earth, go buy a PRIUS, etc., bull# stories we're given. Don't let dumbass Al Gore (soldier for the Club of Rome environmental society) or Leonardo DiCaprio or melting glaciers scare the # out of you!! FEAR IS POWER. You give someone your fear and they now have power. They can charge you for misplacing recycle material.
WHAT?? EFF YOU!

We're going to be fine. We're not killing the planet. We're not going to melt off. Our biggest enemy is ourselves and how we kill each other and also how we allow the people in power to kill us in large numbers too.

~ENIR NABU

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Obama's Deception I believed touched on this idea of Global Warming as a largely fake deception to create fear into the world. Al Gore is incorrect, there are upswings and downswings of warming and cooling, probably between 5-10 years each, people will soon realize that global warming doesn't exist. I make sure from now during conversations with people that I point out that Global Warming is a hoax, just like our government is a hoax to spread fear to control people.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Even president Obama himself could not stop laughing when he was interviewed and asked about the crisis... How can anyone laugh about a crisis in which millions of people, including Americans, have lost their life savings, and there seems to be no bottom to the pit in which we are being led?

His laughter was very strange, no doubt about that.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

Well it's interesting.
Who the hell knows anymore honestly whether it was real in the first place.

Either way, watching this unfold is making me seriously question every source of news or information that I previously thought credible even somewhat. Even NASA seems controlled in the scheme of things and I am tired believing news sources and organizations that are considered credible. Maybe I just won't believe anyone about anything anymore from any news source or organization.
Can't believe anything these days as it is all tweaked.....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

well said and sad indeed.

it is a big puzzle. there are some parttruths here and there. it is only a problem to choose the right pieces and put them together into the picture of reality.

I am sure you will manage.
take care

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If one would put religion ahead of science then I can understand the confusion and paranoia about global warming science. On the flip side maybe one can understand that if I were to argue the bible and end times prophecy I would be a fish out of water just as those who do not fully understand science are not quite grasping the science despite the sincere effort to clarify. People can write and talk about global warming being BS till the cows come home but those who understand the science will always see through these tactics. I am always ready to reconsider my position if I see the evidence for such reconsideration. Science is not to be feared. Science can liberate us from archaic belief systems and allow us to make advances that benefit mankind and the Earth and beyond someday.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join