It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul answers"militia" study; Bernanke should be in jail: America is officialy Bankrupt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
"We live in very dangerous times." ..Ron Paul.

He admits that we are bankrupt in the first video.

Always refreshing to hear truth coming out of the mouth of a politician. This is one of the better interviews i've heard from Ron Paul.

Ron Paul claims Bernanke is purposely inflating our currency because they know they cannot pay off our debt.

That's not good for you and I.

He answers questions about the Missouri survey, the tea parties, our Constitution, the AIG bonuses, etc.

Revealing interview...worth a listen.

If only this guy was president.

Edit title/added video

[edit on 23-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just seen something really good on GLenn Beck's show.

HE had Ron Paul on...and he got to talk about auditing the fed...he got the name of the bill in and asked for support.
H.R. 1207

thomas.loc.gov...

Finally some real media coverage for this.

I hope people pick up on this!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The more tyrannical these thugs get in order to take our money and our rights, the more fired up I get to do take action in this "infowar". When I say action I mean talking to more people about what's going on, the truth about the federal reserve, getting more involved with Campaign for liberty and just really standing up for our rights. It's amazing to me how for a long time, I was in the whole "it doesn't matter, the gov't will do what they will" crowd and thanks to Ron Paul I have a much better understanding of the gov't and how it's supposed to work.

I'm very pleased that Ron Paul is getting more airtime in the press. I'm thankful that he's putting the good of the nation above any possible grudge against the media for blacklisting him in the election. While he may not be around for much longer due to age, although he looks very healthy, his movement and his ideals will last for an eternity. The bankers may be winning now, but their time will come. Information is a weapon that will go a lot further than any fiat currency ever will.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

His bill for auditing the fed now has 39 co sponsors!

www.campaignforliberty.com...

This would be HUGE if this passed!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I saw that and it's a step in the right direction. The bankers may be running this race at a hare's pace, but slow and steady always wins the race, maybe we should form a new party and have the tortoise has our symbol? I really hope this bill gets passed although I'm sure the Fed has a plan for that and in Boss Hogg style show them a cooked book that everything is on the up and up. Now that I think about it, Bernacke does sort of remind of Boss Hogg and Geitner could be Roscoe. Im looking forward to 25 April for the next end the fed rally.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

It's possible. I'm quite surprised it has this many sponsors. Needs more democrats though..only 7 so far.

I don't see how anyone couldn't vote yes for this...that is...unless they are corrupt and have something to lose.

We need some good news though right?

I'm dieing for some good news..."real" good news!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
All I know is that Ron Paul better be darned sure he pays every penny of HIS taxes - and then a penny extra. He better be sure he's never alone in a room with any woman - including relatives. He better be sure that he never gives anyone the finger, tells a 'dumb blonde' joke or leaves the bathroom without washing his hands. If he does, it will be used against him.

He has made himself a marked man. There is probably an army of people recording every time he sneezes. I can only wonder how much time he has before he's descended upon and discredited for some 'horrible and unforgiveable' sin.

This kind of talk is going to get him removed from office, put in jail...or worse.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Thanks for yet another great post Dave!
Already wrote my rep. about the audit bill, let's hope this thing keeps growing bigger! Got all the info. out to my friends, everybody else should do the same if they agree!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It'd be nice to get a monybomb going and start a campagin for it. Radio ads, maybe some tv ads in certain areas, newspaper ads. The overall problem with people today is that they are so conditioned to not talk about politics, to not talk about what the gov't is doing and only discuss sports/American idol. Once we break that barrier they are hungry for information. We're very fortunate to have someone like Ron Paul on our side.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Oh you know he'll be a marked man.

Everyone has some dirt on them..no one is immune.

He was beaten up by everyone in the primaries...so it wouldn't be a surprise.

This bill is far more important than the man...and i'm sure he knows that.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Too bad Glen Beck was dismissive of Ron Paul previous to the last election. Glen's okay with his naive-man-of-the-people bit but if he was a little more alert he would have been for Ron Paul back then. (Like just a few days ago now when I seen Glen on O'Reilly Factor and O'Reilly referred to Glen as a "populist" and Glen's like "no,no, I don't care if I'm popular or not")

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Yeah...i don't know about GB either.

I like some things he says...but others i certainly don't. He misses the mark on quite a few things.

He talks about defending the Constitution but supports things that violate rights. I've also heard him say he would still go to war with Iraq because he thought the threat was still there.

Hello..McFly?

Don't agree with that AT ALL.

He's also said that he's had angry RP supporters run him off the road in his car...so he says. Maybe he learned something from that..lol.

I will say that opinions change...i know mine have. Why would he be any different or anyone else for that matter?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

No, for sure, Glen has the right to change his mind, and he is going in the more better direction (and he does usually have a good gut instinct, that seems to be his instrument)...I guess I am just whining about might-have-beens, like what if Glen had been on-board and maybe the Ron Paul vote had gotten to 1st Perot levels...but can't change the past, nope, nope...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

No one was on board with RP as far as I can tell. Fox news hated him...especially Hannity...whom I despise.

I didn't know about him till it was far too late.

Glen Beck didn't have the audience then either so the effect would have been small if anything.

He has high ratings now though...that's good for Ron Paul as more will see the things he trying to push through Congress.

Added a vid to OP as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Think he's been a main target for awhile.. though he hasnt had a bill to pass since congress 109...

List of things Ron Paul pushes.. thomas.loc.gov...@BANDNOT(@FIELD(FLD003+@1(00900))+@FIELD(FLD008+(m)))

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Bldrvgr]

top topics

join