It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8,366 people to change this world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Count me in

Boston, MA

S+F

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
here is a link to the count down clock: thecrowhouse.com...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by manbearpig]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Beautiful! Most definitely count me, my husband and my children in. I have been thinking of a way to attain some level of peace in the midst of the madness so I thank you for the marvelous idea.

Minneapolis, MN

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Gee....all those people spreading the love and prosperity around.....how can I, or anyone, resist? Does this mean I will get a good job and some love'n soon?

Just give me some kinda sign girl,
oh my baby,
To show me that your mine girl,
ah ya.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
It is indeed a good idea... I'm not knocking it at all.

However, what if more than 8,366 people attempt this or add their weight to it?
Does it need to specifically be that number or can more (or less) join in??

I'm just a little confused but am behind it 100% and am not ridiculing at all....just inquisitive

The number was arrived at by using the square root of one percent of the world's population. That was the minimum number estimated to be needed. Less will still have an effect, just not as much. More will have a greater effect on the world. Let's hope there is more.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

That was a great video you posted. Thanks!

At the end of the video you posted he says, "Like a surfer riding a wave. We don't dictate the way the wave goes, we just ride it".

Get your surf boards out everyone. It's going to be a heck of a ride!

[edit on 10/4/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Today is the big day. Let's get together and do this people.

I say, the great intention starts today, and ends...NEVER!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The power of intention and group meditations has been proven to work on a scientific level. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4701e33ac366.jpg[/atsimg]
This book is an account of many statistically valid studies that have been done to prove that intention affects reality.

Anyone who really thinks this world could use some positive energy right now should join. Why not? Just one hour to change our reality for the better? It really works! Have you something better to do today than bringing more peace to the world?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
One hour countdown. I'm starting my preparation, and scheduled to be onsite, in my natural location at the prescribed time.

Love and Light,
O-315

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

Nope...it's 10:05pm GMT now man

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
World love, unity, oneness, peace, prosperity. I'm in at 5:00 central USA

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It would be quite refreshing if these members of society would make more physical and logical contributions. No doubt, meditation is a very peaceful contribution to the world. I practice it myself. I really don't think the meditative power of a few thousand people can have a significant impact on the overly-saturated and negative world we live in. Put it frankly, for their intentions I explicitly think they're wasting their precious time. Also, an uncannily similar experiment had just taken place on a more larger scale, called Project Meditation. The Monks albeit practice this daily, and there are obviously more established projects dedicated to the same cause essentially. We live in a third-dimensional dense world, let's make a realistic change that we can all benefit from.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bumptiousness

1stly this is more than just "mediation", It's not so much about concentrating on peace, but establishing peace and living it in your mind and spirit.

2ndly, would it hurt to try?

3rdly, No one is saying to forget recycling, and being kind...we're not ditching our responsibilities and replacing them with this, as you put it, "meditation." Our "meditation" is being combined with our active and tangible involvement for betterment.

And lastly, strangely enough, it is established that human emotions(especially on a wide and large scale) creates change in this existence. So...why not give it a shot? Honestly, if you have nothing better to contribute...I'd rather you not contribute anything at all, than a negative outlook. We could do without that. The world can do without that!

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How did the experience go for you guys??? Mine was good for about 20min then I passed out
This will continue same time every week until told other wise so keep it up guys!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm so in for this. Been spending about 1,5 hours in that state already each day since March..

"Love-love-love.. is stronger than justice, love is a big fat river in flood."

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Aurorean]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join