It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced that the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI intelligence agencies of the USA are paranoid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Either they're paranoid or they're devious. Now, before you attack me and say that I'm anti-American, I'm a United States citizen myself so I just wanted to get that out of the way before I get attacked by conservative posters here in the USA that love the military and things like that. But not to place all conservatives in the same lump but only the ones that do.

Anyhow, I am now convinced that these organizations are paranoid. It's like they're a biological entity and they're convinced that everything around them are threats to our existance. They seriously think that something happening in South Africa will affect us here.

Now, these agencies have gotten out of control. I was listening to a podcast by the council on foreign relations on my ipod earlier today and I heard the director of the current FBi talk-- yes-- you heard me-- he was at the council on foreign relations. Now he's talking about dealing with foreing threats as well as domestic. Yes, you heard me right. They're now an international organization. I used to believe that the FBI was for homeland security... not until I listened to this speech. The director of the FBI said that he needs to tap our communciation to keep us safe. He said that he needed to intercept communication from EVERY CITY AND EVERY STATE in order to keep us safe.

I highly doubt that we as a nation can keep this aggressive behavior and invasion of our privacy rights any longer. For are we not a nation of liberty? Besides that I can imagine the huge amounts of defense spending that must go on these projects.

These acts by these various agencies make us look bad in front of the rest of the world and cannot go on unchecked.

I am convinced that either these agencies are against us and are just acting like defense agencies to withhold the true purpose of their existence. Or, they are completely paranoid, and, now see any one that is not our allies as terrorists.

Also, our intelligence agencies are paranoid too, they fear a stronger Russia because they still are thinking in cold war terms. They play games with other nations and then present to the news media that we are actually involved in tensions with these other countries when they are really caused by our own actions.

I denounce these conductions of misdeeds by these intelligence agencies. I am convinced that either they are ignorant or they are paranoid or they know what they are doing and have known all along.

What is your take? do you think they're paranoid?

I think our government has a paranoia complex. We see all other nations as a threat that somehow threatens our Democracy as we know it.

I would like for sanity and the constitution to be restored.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We pay them to be paranoid. Unfortunately, someone else is paying them much more to be corrupt, and instill a New World Order. Welcome to the the twilight zone.

O-315

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

If they were paranoid, then they'd be talking about aliens and time travelers and other anomalies. That seems to be the only case you folks start saying that folks are "paranoid".

Obviously there is something else going on.

I personally say it must be an alien takeover by proxy (the us government) more than anything else.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I think they're plenty paranoid.

They have a paranoia complex. Anything that isn't us to them is a threat.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The report from the MAIC (Missouri ? ? ? ) certainly was paranoid. I would make a distinction between legitimate concern and paranoia. When they say that people that display the Gadsen (Don't tread on me) Flag are anti-government militia members that is actual paranoia. Maybe time to lay off the confiscated *&#@^.
They are fishing the whole ocean with drift nets instead of using different bait and tactics for their targets. We are the dolphins accidentally caught in the nets. We are expendable - but why????

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have deduced from public record - They dont work for us. - Each and Every Agency I have looked at is well like a store front with huge sums of money flowing but ... ?> not much progress ... well here let me give you an example.... the department on energy... in the 70's we had a Oil Embargo, The Solution was the Department of Energy a 25 billion dollar a year bloated buracracy... It has only one mission and that one is to lesson Americas reliance on foriegn crude.... excuse me... we just had a energy crisis....... about foriegn crude what 30 years seems like we could fixed that issue - since we have more oil than the rest of the world combined. and we know it...... ??? Everything is well Just freaken FAKE Mafia Government... every thing is ... look at it... kick the tires... but what is real is where they can put you or do to you ... if they just feel like it... thats all that is required... its that simple.... they are the managers and well they manage... you lose --- you lose --- you lose , take a bribe, have something they want... they have you.. once your in their is no retirement.

top topics

join