It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World in the Making, Ours for the Taking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Humans, in thought, are obliged to operate within the laws of logic. Stories that are logical are ones which abide within these laws. They have a beginning, a middle, and an end. The story of humans themselves is a story in-progress, and as such, has no foreseeable end, which is understandable and tolerable. We have yet to close the book on humanity, and thus we are left to our beginnings, and our present. Under normal circumstance, I would only say we are left to discover our beginning. However, the light is beginning to shed the present's shadows, which until this point were not even visible. Therefore, even our present is currently a mystery to us.

Further distorting the ultimate truth is the fact that present signs point and show every intention to lead us to our end, which oddly enough, has its origin closely linked to our beginning, so intricately, so intimately, in fact, that the term "circle of life" is beginning to find new meaning. Basically, what it comes down to at this point, is our story makes absolutely no sense, less so than ever before, and it's beginning to end our present state of indifference. More unrest. More anxiety. More curiosity. More soul-searching than ever before. People are finally starting to look for the truth.

Is it too late?

Fear not the deceitful, have faith in the light. The universe is a lot more beautiful than our culture would lead you to believe. You have been programmed to doubt...to be afraid of the unknown.

The truth...will save you.
The beginning gives way for the end.
The ends justify the means,
We are all the sons of god...
...therefore we are gods in the making.

As I am, God was one day.
As God is, I shall be one day.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Unless it is a spiral, and then there doesn't have to be an end. We think we need to understand the beginning to understand our present and our end? Logic says we die and so there must be an end. But life continues regardless in one form or another.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
...that's my point.

new topics

join