It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Ok, ill mark it.
Anyone else?
God im a truth junkie, gimme a fix!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

With the scenario I painted with the 100 dollars being equal to one dollar you are correct the dollar would be worth 1 penny.

$100 dollar mcdonalds burgers? they better step up on the taste factor..

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is my piece of the puzzle.

I am a Firefighter for a small town in Michigan.

In 2005 we had a FEMA computer tracking system that has all our qualifications that will be on an ID card. This system is for HUGE disaster events. It includes a variety of bar-coded color coded toe tags that go from level of injury to death.

We then have a bar coded ID tag that hangs off the back of our helmets that when you arrive on scene your helmet tag is then wanded and will tell Incident command what you qualify for and if you are on scene or off scene and is very elaborate. No one on any Department I have talked to can figure out why we need such a system for our departments. Maybe in a major city but not any of us.

We have to have this system up and running before August of 2009!

These people may have stumbled onto something...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The only thing i will add to this, is i know nothing about your background, education, or anything as well.
Does that make me an idiot if i beleive what you say, also?
Just because i guess that the manner of words they chose have a small "ring" of truth to them, doesnt make me beleive everything they say.
Hence all the questions i had after watching.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your input.
It does sound like "something" might be in the works if you read between the lines...I'm not really sure why else anyone would put such effort into letting people know.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by burth179

You are correct it is not necessarily what politicians say it is what they do to We The People behind closed doors. Remember the closed door session that Congress had back in March of 2008 folks they knew what was coming as far as the banking debacle and economic situation, do not kid yourself.

Let me ask you all a question if Congress was made aware what was coming as far as the economy and you had the same inside information they had, but we did not, would you not have sold you banking stocks, real estate investments and got out of the stock market?

So how many of Congress did just that? Did you ever think about if that actually happened and has it ever been checked out to see if it did take place. Can you say inside information.

The only person who came out and tried to give us an inkling of what was coming was you guessed it, Ron Paul. But the drive by media gave him very little air time or print and tried to paint a picture of him being a nut case. This included his own Republican party treating him like a stepchild when it came to the debates.

We as citizens, are like spectators watching a sporting event and right before our eyes seeing the taking over of our country along with one freedom and privilage at a time.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by amari]

link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Do you and your company participate in mutual aid?
I remember seeing firefighters from very far away on 9/11.
And i lve near an air base, and when an f14 crashed, even though it was all military firefighters, alot of locals from a bit away came for mutual aid, to help with traffic and volunteers for the residents.
Maybe they figure if you plan om assisting in a local "big" city, they better tag you, to keep track of where you are and if you "find" anyhing?

link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I need evidence.

I've seen so much BS on this site that nothing convinces me without concrete evidence and irrefutable proof.

That video? All I see is a load of assumptions and accusations, and that Obama rant makes me think this is nothing more than a group of right-wing rednecks believing each others BS.

When they go into "communism" and "Hitler" talk they're just piling on the assumptions one after another, and it doesn't help with gaining credibility or trust. If they'd stuck to the facts without giving away their motivation or personal thoughts I might have looked into it.

But right now, I'm certain this is nothing more than racism-driven fear-mongering.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Why are you even here then?
Why are you not out finding and believing the evidence for yourself?
True, there is BS everywhere, the trick is to sift it out.
Thats why were all here.
Btw, I'm not a racist OR right/left winger!
I am a realist interested in the truth. (And I've studied history)
You have your opinion and I have mine about identifying fascism.

P.S. I guess I am a fear monger or a "truther"!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So much conflict about all of us in these threads, and im not saying im right, youre right, or anyone for that matter.
The op said judge for yourself, and didnt state it was fact. Ever.
Why cant we judge, deem fact or fiction, and if it aint fitting in your truth file, go in search of our truths?
Everyones entitled to opinions, and to say what they feel about theirs.
But it doesnt seem like it gets us any closer to "truth" if we judge others opinions.
Maybe im wrong, i dont know.
All i can say is ive never gotten anywhere by looking too deep at anyone else, only by looking at myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Because we are scared. Our country is experiencing trauma never
before seen hit it all at once. It is a normal reaction and not one
to be ashamed of. We are all concerned with the outcome.
If we ever channelled that energy and joined arms we COULD fix it.
Otherwise....same o, same o!

land of the greed, home of the 'fraid!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Thats a pretty good reason.
Guess i cant argue that one!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

Why are you even here then?

Because I find some of the information here interesting, and I thought I'd found a valid thread. It is valid from the point of fear-mongering and the psychology/motivation and the following discussion of it.

Why are you not out finding and believing the evidence for yourself?

Suggest how/where this can be done please?
Other than reading the thousands of opinions, and listening to what a "friend of a friend overheard..." there doesn't seem to be any evidence anywhere of any of what is being supposedly proposed.

True, there is BS everywhere, the trick is to sift it out.
Thats why were all here.

And that's why I am here, for inspiration and interesting discussion. Perhaps there are a few threads where something of interest and some real evidence is offered, but the majority of it is pure BS suggested by people who have absolutely no evidence to supply in support of their argument.

That doesn't mean it shouldn't be offered as interesting.

Btw, I'm not a racist OR right/left winger!
I am a realist interested in the truth. (And I've studied history)
You have your opinion and I have mine about identifying fascism.

I wasn't aware that I had called you a racist or right-wing. My thoughts were that the discussion in the video went in a direction which was clearly and overtly "anti-Obama" above all else.
If a person or group want to tell me something, fine, I'll listen. But the moment I think they're showing a clear motivation away from any evidence I'll switch off and they lose credibility.
The discussion about Obama-Hitler comparison was farcical, it suggests that the motivation of the video was to cause suspicion of Obama, not to "warn" people.

If they wanted to warn people, they would have stuck to the facts, not gone off on a tangent while giving their own personal opinions about Obama specifically.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'll admit it if no one will. I'm not only a little scared,
I'm a little P.O.'d! Thanks for the non-argument!

P.S. I'll take that back, I'm just plain disgusted....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Cool, I'm down with all that!

I know, I get tired of the bashing also, believe me!
I just try to focus on stuff that matters and helps me prepare!
Like this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace be with all of us!!! Thanks for your posts!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I have the other paddle in the boat with you.
Heading upstream , i think!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Paddle hard I can do!
Thats actually a requirement for work!

Oh, and thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

As long as we all paddle the same way in the same boat...
Some of us are in the wrong boat, and i think even alot of the peeps here that insist nothing is wrong are starting to see problems rising up.
And its scaring them even more than the ones who haved beleived somethings going on.
And im again, not pointing fingers, just trying to draw out a picture.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thanks for your posts and for mentioning me on another thread!
It explains alot. Also I run into this with the whole conspiracy thing.
Even with irrefutable evidence, people will only believe so much.
its a pyshcological thing. Its too much for the brain to comprehend
and it shuts down. Like the deer in headlights effect.
Truly scary to me, because that means 84% can be "misled" easily....

You are correct, more are waking up every day!
It's like a friggin movie playing out!
Just not sure what genre it would fall under!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Do you and your company participate in mutual aid?
I remember seeing firefighters from very far away on 9/11.
And i lve near an air base, and when an f14 crashed, even though it was all military firefighters, alot of locals from a bit away came for mutual aid, to help with traffic and volunteers for the residents.
Maybe they figure if you plan om assisting in a local "big" city, they better tag you, to keep track of where you are and if you "find" anyhing?

Yes we do participate in mutual aid. We have a system in place for that.

What got my attention is a few things. First the date. FEMA wants us all to comply before August of 2009.

Second we only need the ID tags for this. We have 10 different Fire Dept.s in my county. Every one of them has this new system.

The system has its own software, computer, printer and laser scanner. Every department has its own system. So each department can set up command until FEMA arrives then we hand control over to them.

Here is my problem.

If it is only for mutual aid for the big cities why does even some departments the smallest that have only 10 fire personnel (my department has over 30) each have this complete system? Why not just the ID tags and a few centralized systems?

It has been such an overwhelming amount of overkill no one can figure it out. My brothers and sisters on the Dept. all assume it is mis-management of resources.

This system only makes sense if you see the bigger picture of a nationwide event and we need to manage on our own because FEMA will be too busy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join