It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I just had a lightbulb go off over my head. If the NWO really does want to bankrupt us in a hurry, holding conferences under the guise of FEMA to warn that the FEDS are going to shut our banking system down is one sure-fired way to get 'er done.

yup ...and have a buffoon like Glenn Beck be our "friend" and "warn" us about the FEMA camps ...

we're definitely playing chess with guys who think 7 moves ahead...

it seems like they are looking for a fight........ fake vid or not

[edit on 23-3-2009 by sayiamu]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well take it for what it's worth, but some folks claim to have overheard a FEMA conference at a Police Station, and the news ain't good. On the one hand I don't like fear-mongering, but these people seem level-headed, and if I had heard these things I would be compelled to repeat it. You be the judge.

www.youtube.com...

If being credible means

I got a call from someone that knows somebody that overheard somebody
else say......

=======================================================

However it is not inconceivable that a civil war may occur
1. Black Pres.
2. More guns and ammo in circulation than you can poke a stick at
3. People loosing Jobs, Homes
4. People loosing their life savings
5. People living in tent cities
6. Food may become a problem in the not to distant future

You have all the Ingredients to make a Fire, you only need one
Timothy McVie to set it off.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i would LIKE to believe that they are telling the truth. actualy i dont want to believe them, but the fema camps, and FEMA in general have been getting a lot of hype lately, and this could just be a ploy, or fear mongering.

since this source is anonymous and he overheard the meeting. i don't think this has ANY validity. all i can get from this is hearsay, and well, that's not enough proof. we need some of these officers to come out of the closet with this one. if it is true, then COPS, and law enforcement in general would leak out fast. i have a family member in law enforcement, and military and if something was up they would let me know. they have family, they are Americans, and im pretty sure they would let the information out.

needs more credibility!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

If I was American, and I am not, I would preempt them. I would have a 2 day, no one go to work day, and go out in the streets and protest for more openness. Right now they do not have the structure, start onto them before the structure to manage it is in place.

The thing that these things have is a time table. Mess with their time table.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well take it for what it's worth, but some folks claim to have overheard a FEMA conference at a Police Station, and the news ain't good. On the one hand I don't like fear-mongering, but these people seem level-headed, and if I had heard these things I would be compelled to repeat it. You be the judge.

www.youtube.com...

Absolute BS and it's not worth much!

This is my first post here and if I see more like this it may be my last at ATS.

Where is the confirmation with this post? Just paranoid hearsay. If FEMA is doing anything, they are making sure that have a plan "B" and preparing the police to make sure they can HELP people get through a very difficult time in our nations history with options just in case our banking system does go down. The people that crashed it BTW were ALL on Bushes watch. The AIG's, derivative traders the free market NO RULES elite caused all of this, not Obama. I'm not sure I agree totally with them in Washington but I think at least it's a reasonable attempt to mellow the markets and bring civility back. Yes there will be inflation. Yes you should buy some gold. Yes you should stock up on canned goods but if that eventually happens they will be there for us. I believe in the country.

So... why have you posted this paranoid, conspiracy, anti-government nonsense? Is this the norm on this website? Unfortunate IMHO.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hmm.. the ol' "I can't reveal the source for obvious reasons" start to a video. People really believe in what they are fighting for! Um.. but don't use their name.

But anyways, this doesn't even being to resemble anything like truth. It's a fantasy until more proof is provided. If FEMA was leaking this info this far in advance to all police agencies, the word WOULD be out. People have this funny idea that 100% of all law enforcement and military personnel are Federal puppets, who would not stick up for their neighbors, and all are apparently paragons of secrecy.

I don't buy that for a minute. Someone would speak out. Someone would tip off someone else. This would be MAJOR NEWS within a day. Something this major? Police would warn friends or loved ones. It would get out, it would common knowledge within a week.

I think it's bunk. Just like all the other government takeover theories and evil FEMA agency theories have turned out to be so far.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What better way to "spread the wealth" than through the use of vouchers.

Isn't that what the Fed wanted to do with that $1 trillion, give it to everyone - spread it around? This would be their chance.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Seriously, that guy knows nothing about what it was like in Germany that gave rise to Hitler. America is nothing like what was happening back then following WW1. Anyone with even a rudimentary knowledge of history knows this.

Also, what is going to happen to all the automated mortgage and loan payments when the banks shut down? Stop cold? You think the people that are owed that money are just going to let that happen? I don't.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So the "facts" are...

1. Reliable Christian source
2. Obama is just like Hitler
3. FEMA jackets
4. Obama is just like Hitler
5. Roadblocks
6. Obama is just like Hitler
7. Banks closing
8. Obama is just like Hitler
9. Vouchers
10. Obama is just like Hitler

*sniff-sniff*... I smell an agenda, yet maybe there's some truth to it...

Banks closing seems plausible in some way, I guess. If they do (and isn't the FDIC almost broke?) then people would want some form of compensation. Introducing vouchers of some sort would do the trick. Rather like ration stamps during WWII, in the US that is. Where does FEMA come in? Disaster "relief". (I put relief in quotes because FEMA doesn't seem to relieve anyone of anything other than their sense and sanity. But I digress.) And so they open camps to house the homeless, feed the hungry, blanket the naked.

Why talk about it with local police? Preparedness comes to mind as a motivation. Does that mean it will happen or just that they might actually be attempting to be ready this time (Katrina)? I can't say for sure.

I figure it this way... Don't take a shower, eat only what you can dig out of the ground, and remember that small pox can be transmitted through blankets. Staying cold, dirty and hungry will guarantee survival.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
there is an artical on drudge report about the ny city police departments being disbanned and martial law being put in place until the state police can come to order.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

This video being real or not makes no difference what so ever, we all know It's going to happen.
I'm convinced It's related to the death off Internet freedom.
Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"
I also believe this is to be done so outside country's can't see all the inhuman thing they have planed for all off those Innocent people.
Instead we will be fed nothing but rubbish by the power's that be, I can see the headlines now.....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that when Obama campaigned on "CHANGE" he meant exactly that. I've started to wonder in the last few days if Obama is taking on the Central Banks even the Central Banks around the world.

The US dollar is used to peg currencies, oil. It's the standard around the world as reserve currency. Could he be tricking the Federal Reserve into taking on massive amounts of debt worldwide trying to save economies globally, then crash the US dollar, use this FEMA scenario to handle the transition. Absorb the federal reserve and issue a new currency hopefully backed by something more than "FAITH". Revalue Treasuries held under the new currency, this would force every other Nation to do the same and the Central Banks of the world just got squeezed out Gansta Style.

I'm not an economist but when the Superpower says this is our new currency it's a National Security threat, too bad your out. Who can argue, a country into chaos with a dollar that's going to get pounded at the current spending rate anyway is a National Security threat and he could use Executive Power to do it.

He could really be trying to free the world from our overlord slavemasters who steal from our hard earned dollars with artificially created bubbles in the economy while they get rich by being scumbags who think they are KINGS. I hope this is his plan and we can linch these swine for the years of theft and manipulation of OUR governments.

Or maybe I need to lay off the CRACK......I don't Know

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
100% plausible, One part of the video perked my attention and that was the part about the federalizing the hospitals. I can confirm that Hospital management at a West Coast Hospital chain has had to complete a FEMA test on procedures and management. My wife had to take the test, and she called it 'FEMA certification" or something along those lines. She kept a copy of the test if anybody's interested.

In my opinion, the basic message that we're all hearing from various sources is to "Be Prepared" The boyscout motto has never held such weight as it does now and everyone should be paying attention to their gut instincts. What's it going to hurt to have some extra everything stored up and a family plan to put into motion if the time should come.

Those on this thread that can honestly say there isn't something on the horizon that makes more than a few of us perk up, pay attention and prepare are suspect to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Take note in this video she said “ I got word from a member” A member of what. ? What organization Do these people belong to ? I thought she stated the organization, but could not make it out. Anyone know?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Just like here in the UK nothing but Recruitment Agencies taking a massive slice of your wage not giving you any rite's as a worker no union basically an easily expendable workforce.

i have been down the agency road myself and it ain't pretty! they get away with everything liberty tacking bastards.GONE is the job for life with the pension and perks company car bonus etc,it's alarming the only jobs here are starting new recruitment agencies! IRONIC.

we in the UK are in a similar situation job and money/bank wise but we had our guns taken away a long time ago ( well the firearms ) they just make it so hard to own a weapon that you may as well not register it if you get one ( and that must be and is illegal! )

were under constant surveillance, The police force look as tho they are more like Nazi stormtroopers and you get the feeling of "MOVE ALONG AFTER WE HAVE STOPPOED AND SEARCHED YOU" than "hello how can i assist you?"

THIS the UK is the testing ground for NWO things they want to put into practice in your country, they simply test it out here and it stays then as a matter of national security and for our own good.

I Wish i had the option to say thanks but no thanks i do not need you i CAN survive without you corrupt goverment telling me how to lead my life.

OH as for the shotguns i owned up until my licence was up for renewal and got turned down there now gone.WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE. the reason for my application to renew my licence? i have links to people that are of a bad crowd! OK i know a few dodgy people.

i was brought up with guns in the country as my grandfather was a game keeper for a massive estate with links to royalty down the line,HEAD KEEPER so i had shotguns and a licence at age 13. now AHEM none.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A couple of yahoo's spouting the usual drivel. Yeah, gotta love heresay. Funny how people take this garbage as gospel. And good ol' boy there, he needs to bone up on his post WWI German history a bit. What a couple of buffoons.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

SO quickly dismissing these "camps" is a foolish thing. The Germans claimed there were no "camps" as well. That worked out real well?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfie
FEMA camps are a figment of Glenn Beck's highly active imagination.

You imagination might start fragmenting:

HR 645 - Library of Congress link - minimum 6 major FEMA camps to be built

So before you shoot from the hip, know what your shooting.

The funniest part of all that is coming is WE the tax payers paid for it.

Yeah, I know its sad ppl won't wake up even when its the LOC site.

But hey they have been screwing us for a long time so I could see
why they think most of us are too dumb to figure it out.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Ah it's a bunch of B.S. if anything these are separatists, with this Obama is evil mindset, any excuse to show their hatred of a Black man. The worst thing is that Bush caused all of this mess, and gets to okiedoke walk away from it all.

You know they have some KKK ties somewhere. They should do a video with their sheets on...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminottie

I also believe this is to be done so outside country's can't see all the inhuman thing they have planed for all off those Innocent people

to answer you short we dont have the time to watch eachother.....
but i got a little carried away...
(i guess)

i am overseas and i see the tide turning over there and the media is quite here just now the said usa stockmarket happy with geigner plan...that you here main stream $$$ €€€ 280.000 seals may be killed in canada,iceland saying sorry for damage done (also it is the privite sector not the banks!!!!!) little smile and quick to the next subject... sounds formiliar??

i see russia chins usa happening somehow after the $ collapses

THIS WILL EFFECT EUROPE HARD and the €

and over here uk holland france belguim germany it will be muslims against the rest...

G20 will be the introduction .. somehow ....i am sure

my guess it all happens the same time...

just playing eachother out...to me it all came together a view months ago...

justice in holland is really tempting a 13 year old was in on a murder robbery on jewelry and was sent home after a view hours because he was so young, people get raped and fight back and they get sentenced attemting murder...we even have a pedofile union here!!!!!!!
you belive that sh*t.. the minster of foreign affairs says there should be 50% female or (don't know the word) foreign people in the police TOP... so we have 10% moslim people here but the want 50 % in the top of police??..... even if they dont qualify...but that was set straight a week later BUT JUST THAT...(ater heavy protets!!) the seat was empty for a year and a half no leading person on the police force for an entire provice, found someone
no he is a man and white....our own government??...

he got there after 2 weeks and heavy protest BUT the next one.....
this minister SHE (drinker chaught people know still in office ??) also slips up by saying to regret to find out that infromation leaked to the press

?????
secret agenda
?????

now you read that in the paper?? over there...same reason we dont hear the army in alabama streets after germany shooting shootings in schools witch are a real hype here by the way almost weekly

they are pushing us also..just in a differnt way....making us feel unsave asking for more police blabla MORE RULES over here they are still talking how to deal whit the crisis STILL people are getting angry...announcing the elderly are doomed basicly retirement is going up 2 years and we need to show understanding for the difficult situation thats what came out of 2 weeks bla bla (waiting for instuctions our prime minister is bilderberger 2008 also)

so more anger
.. but mentality the attidude is ..ahh it will be oke...(for yearsss) and it did

NOT THIS TIME....but that is just me,,,

i am ashamed to say i come from holland and many with me, were i was proud to say....hey where you from...HOLLAND land of tolorance...

ow i forgot over here the harres fireman ambulance personel busdrivers,spit hit trough stones kick curse rob stabbing
nothing happens... the get counceling...scared.. cannot pick um up because the group(30 people? average 20 i guess) is to big excuses like that...
and if they grab one by mistake or 2 they get 160 hours pricking papers somewhere.
nice outside in the sun....

so you get marshal law if you are nice and good ..and here you get punished as a victim. go to work scared.. either way ..hushhh..??..right?

more force needed in usa it is way bigger than here 17 million only...
more guns too....

we are beeing set up against eachother just waiting for the bomb to burst we have nothing
no guns gold oil minarals... nothing so they just let go if you ask me....

i would love to get my hands on the european agenda ... of the NWO

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join