It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Im there. gimme a bit, may take a while....
2nd verse, same as the first...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The most interesting part of this to me was pointing out that Obama is an obvious puppet - he can't even speak without his teleprompter.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yesterday the feds shut down the Omni National Bank in the state of Georgia.

Since the OP links to a video that claims the feds will be shutting down the banking system, I think this news is relevant news.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

And he's the first president to use one?
At least he can actually use real, complete words.
AND, he can actually READ it!

Obama is driving up and down the same road bush did.
(thats why its so worn out)
NWO right on track. Coming soon to a disaster near you!
The mass awakening continues in.....
the land of the greed, home of the 'fraid.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I realize that the original poster had great intentions and thanks for bringing this up.

However, my brother is a cop and he is aware of this as well. However it is not what you think. Now I know that this is a conspiracy board and I'll get flamed for this. But look at the facts. And as stated previously, we'll know in 6 months one way or the other.

Also note that the excecise is scheduled for the end of July, very close to the August timing stated.

Here's the link.

www.fema.gov...

"EXERCISE OBJECTIVES

Through a comprehensive evaluation process, the exercise will assess prevention and protection capabilities both nationally and regionally. Although NLE 09 is still in the planning stages, the exercise is currently designed to validate the following capabilities:

Intelligence/Information Sharing and Dissemination
Counter-Terrorism Investigation and Law Enforcement
Air, Border and Maritime Security
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Public and Private Sector Alert/Notification and Security Advisories
International Coordination"

I think that this data is a little more credible than a couple of hicks talking about a freind that knows someone who overheard a guy in a suit tell a friend that knows a company that owns teleprompters..

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Glenn Beck's afraid to hang with the quiet ones

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There was a coment on the you tube site:

"There are 350,000 Mexican troops being positioned along the Texas, New Mexico, Calif, and AZ border backed by Chinese and Russian troops that will follow inside the US when martial law is declared. ..."

Do you suppose that the violence on the border is an exucse for a show of Mexican troops in the area?

We have been hearing about Chinese troops in Mexico for a long time. After all, they are already close - the Canal Zone.
TPTB care not about preserving the US..They have been doing the "take-down" for a long time.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

i hear that...

and to the guy that said its a great time to be broke....i hear that...

people should be buying food and water for basement, a weapon to keep that food safe and if you have extra money a ecolablue water system with solar panel.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Any news other than the youtube link?

Thats a pretty strong article to go by youtube, and im not flaming you...

Just wonder if youve heard this, or read it antwhere else?

It wouldnt be out of the question, im sure.

China buying up our debt, that would be a good "back door" tactic to get the eyes off their action in mexico.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Since the OP links to a video that claims the feds will be shutting down the banking system, I think this news is relevant news.

Thanks for that news John Matrix. This would be an appropriate time to remind ats'ers that there is some red tape you might say, concerning FDIC money, something I found out only last week. Yes, your money in the bank is federally insured but guess what? The FDIC has 25 YEARS to make good on it.

With the trillions they are already in debt by bailing out the sorry financial systems, I don't think they are going to be paying out on those lost funds very soon.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by John Matrix

Thanks for that news John Matrix. This would be an appropriate time to remind ats'ers that there is some red tape you might say, concerning FDIC money, something I found out only last week. Yes, your money in the bank is federally insured but guess what? The FDIC has 25 YEARS to make good on it.

With the trillions they are already in debt by bailing out the sorry financial systems, I don't think they are going to be paying out on those lost funds very soon.

And i bet they didnt want us to find that out...

Now instead of the ole "your money is safe", when we say wheres my loot,

Imagine the look on the bankers faces when you let them know that you know their dirty 25 year secret.

Tptb count on our ignorance.

In fact, they almost demand it.

The informed sheep is the most dangerous, look at the new guidelines for defining a terrorist.

If you know a little more than most, and speak out with alternative views you are almost certainly defined as domestic terrorist.

Kills me to think of Rosanne, and the "Domestic Goddess"....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

The more I think about this, and not necessarily because of this alleged cop story about FEMA, but I do think banks are going to shut down by the dozens. It may not even cause the mass panic that we think is possible, but I do think it is going to happen. There are hints everywhere. If I had any real money to speak of, I think I would be withdrawing it. Unfortunately I don't have that problem.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
reply to post by guinnessford

The more I think about this, and not necessarily because of this alleged cop story about FEMA, but I do think banks are going to shut down by the dozens. It may not even cause the mass panic that we think is possible, but I do think it is going to happen. There are hints everywhere. If I had any real money to speak of, I think I would be withdrawing it. Unfortunately I don't have that problem.

Bring out the mason jars!

Yeah, im startin to get the same feeling.

Maybe all the scare tactics and hype are only about the banks closing??

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That would be a good way to sell the project to the enforcement squad.

This is a test....only a test.....

By the time people figured it out, the project would be well under way to implementation, if not in-forced.

Sory I am so negative. After working with Govt officials in the import/export trade, I trust none of them. They seem to be on the take from some people who want to control everything.

That is no joke!

When I hear this sort of hype....it is very believable. I have seen them at their worst.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why has the video been removed

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
it does seem the ongoing message is...

DHS's FEMA will protect us and save us from terrorists... and now storms, too

oh and also for the sake of Homeland Security.... to cancel elections!

edit on 28-10-2012 by atsandy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join