It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Well take it for what it's worth, but some folks claim to have overheard a FEMA conference at a Police Station, and the news ain't good. On the one hand I don't like fear-mongering, but these people seem level-headed, and if I had heard these things I would be compelled to repeat it. You be the judge.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hope it aint so.
But by the sounds of the people telling the story, it seems they are using words that annordinary "Joe" wouldnt use.
Rural areas are ended at urban areas by what definition?
And the other thing that hits me, is if city banks are affected, wont rural branches be affected too?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
GREAT FIND! 5 stars!

Second line.

O-315

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
I hope it aint so.
But by the sounds of the people telling the story, it seems they are using words that annordinary "Joe" wouldnt use.
Rural areas are ended at urban areas by what definition?
And the other thing that hits me, is if city banks are affected, wont rural branches be affected too?

I think she meant the roadblocks/checkpoints would not be done in rural areas. She had stated the banking system across the country will be shut down.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Already posted here on ATS yesterday.

I appreciate you bringing this hearsay testimony, but concrete evidence is needed before I need panic-sex.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Bombeni

Already posted here on ATS yesterday.

I appreciate you bringing this hearsay testimony, but concrete evidence is needed before I need panic-sex.

Well then my search function is broken. I typed in the exact heading of the video and nothing turned up. That's the best I can do.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting. I've never heard of the 'change the change' folks.

They gave an August-September time frame for these things.

It'll be easy enough to see if they are correct.

Kinda wondering about FEMA telling police depts that they will be nationalizing/closing banks. That kind of thing is easily leaked out and could start runs on banks. Runs by those 'in the know' such as all the police depts that (allegedly) have been briefed on this.

Interesting find. I'm going to watch some of the other 'Change the change' videos and get a feel for these folks .. see what they are all about.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Ok, my bad.
But am i wrong in thinking they are using words that everyday people wouldnt use?
Unless it is a scripted thing.
I dont know many people that would say "federalized"
or even go as far as taking a conspiracy as far as the er's around the country.
Like i said, i hope it aint so.
But it does seem to have a little bit of truth to it, to me, anyway

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I hope you only need regular sex, plucky.
But if it was here yesterday, nobody said anything about it.
I was lookin around all day and didnt see it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't see any way that they would tell the police about this six months in advance. It would be impossible to keep it a secret. If this is in the cards, then Obama might as well announce it tomorrow night.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Ok, my bad.
But am i wrong in thinking they are using words that everyday people wouldnt use?
Unless it is a scripted thing.
I dont know many people that would say "federalized"
or even go as far as taking a conspiracy as far as the er's around the country.
Like i said, i hope it aint so.
But it does seem to have a little bit of truth to it, to me, anyway

I do think they had a script, notice the spiral notebook. Maybe they just wanted to be sure to say everything that needed saying. Actually 'federalized' is not an unusual term. The thing I question is why FEMA would do this with the doors open I guess so that any Tom Dick or Harry could listen in. But if it's in the plans, maybe they figure it is not a bad idea to allow it to start leaking out now. But wouldn't some of those cops be talking by now, telling their friends and families, to the point it would be headline news already? On the other hand I ditto your comment that it has a ring of truth to it.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just had a lightbulb go off over my head. If the NWO really does want to bankrupt us in a hurry, holding conferences under the guise of FEMA to warn that the FEDS are going to shut our banking system down is one sure-fired way to get 'er done.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
do you think that when people are taken to the fema camps they would be required to get the Beast chip or not get released?
what are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I bet you dance wild.

This is a great time to be broke. If you told me the stock market and the banks were gone today, I would be out 342.50. All is well with me.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyjames65
do you think that when people are taken to the fema camps they would be required to get the Beast chip or not get released?
what are your thoughts?

I'm not sure if your post is a set-up, but here is my opinion. They mentioned vouchers. Shutting down the banking system, surely they would have a plan to re-open it under different operating standards. IBM is waiting in the wings to assist (video only 30 seconds) www.youtube.com...

Perhaps this is how our vouchers would be replaced. Vouchers are such pesky things they can be lost or stolen just like cash.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
FEMA camps are a figment of Glenn Beck's highly active imagination.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the reason I was asking about the b chip is I read somewhere, where the requirement to have this chip is really close.
This plan would come in real close to what these videos were explaining about shutting down banks, fema camp, and so on.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyjames65

Did you look at the IBM video? It's all in place.

You don't need to read this stupid line it's only a filler.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
yes I did watch the video, I was wondering where did you find this video?
Is it something on the tv airwaves? (commercials yet or is it to early)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
I don't see any way that they would tell the police about this six months in advance. It would be impossible to keep it a secret. If this is in the cards, then Obama might as well announce it tomorrow night.

This.

NYPD is 40,000 strong. These officers have friends and families that they would inform just for their own best interest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join