It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ive lost important document please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i have lost an important document for my car...a small blue cardboard that is even more important then my driving license...i dont know the word on english,but your driving points are on it,and the police takes it from you when you are busted or something...
i doubt that anyone with power will be able to actualy see where it is but atleast say what do i use..dowsing or something ):
or ..atleast give a friendly hug): like the stupid fine i got today wasnt enough.
i have to go tomorow to dmv and i cant even park in peace with all the small gypsies)
:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure what small blue document you are talking about. The DMV might be a good place to ask for a replacement if it was issued by them. I wouldn't be surprised if they charged you for a replacement though.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
small gypsies?

Who are they?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
lol i take it you in Bulgaria?
My dad is over in Yambol, (SP)

Gosh i do hope you find it, Have you looked everywhere you can think of and more? Call local stores you may have been in? Could you have dropped it while getting out of the car?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
no biggies i goed to the dmv and got a new one without fees just for 2$
everyones's are orange coloed but mines platinum with writen "REPLACEMENT" on it..haha how cool am i

the dmv is located in a street where only gypsies live,im no racist but cmon im sick of children coming tryng to hustle me O_o
yea im talkin about the city of plovdiv (:

top topics

join