It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

They wont get rid of the net but they will turn it into some disinformation spouting nightmare where only the corporations can set up sites or they will ban politics and religion from it claiming some fictional nefarious reason!
I'm sure they already have it set up to where if they think the 99% are planning a revolution or are close to changing politically correct to socially correct and they will shut it down claiming technical difficulties or say they needed to shut it down because they were being Hacked! Well at least we know that they are finally afraid and
they should be because their time is short and my rope is long!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know why they are worried about it. Everyone knows that Al Gore created the internet, and if anything should go wrong, ol' Al will be right there to take care of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Internet: Rockefeller is "Number One National and International Hazard"
Fix'd

IT--

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I am not surprised my these remarks. The internet is perhaps our only medium to communicate with one another and express ourselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Screw you Rockerfeller you twisted, thieving, nasty, evil bunch of bastards...

What's up? Been confronted with the truth?

I hope you choke on your own rage...

I believe you forgot pompous little antichrist,maggot and bottom feeder and no they dont like the truth its like when you turn on a light and the cockcroaches scatter when they are exposed to scrutiny

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join