It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

All critical govt. facilities, agencies and organizations should be intRAnet only. There is no 'reason' for these institutions to be accessible via internet.
Unfortunately, these institutions, time and again are formed for the purpose of 'Control' of the subjects (citizens) than to protect them from harm.
There are many examples though if this doesn't knock you off your chair, better check your flourine intake:

Say it isn't so?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I can see why a Rockefeller would hate the Internet - they keep on grooming hand puppets to run the country for them, and the blogosphere keeps on outing these morons for who and what they are.

I have to laugh at the people who are still stewing about Bush's warrantless monitoring of the Internet, though. George W. Bush let all the lies and bulls-t about him in the media roll off his back.

Just wait - now we have a President who can't handle criticism. Instead of having FBI computers scan our Internet traffic for phrases of interest, we're going to have liberals and "progressives" (who want to regress America to the days when only rich people and government got to play with mass communication) in the government restricting Internet speech actively and repressively.

As a libertarian, I've noticed that right-wing governments are generally LESS repressive than left-wing ones. The right wing just wants to make a little money on the side with under-the-table deals - the left wing - Obama, Reid, Holder, Pelosi, Frank, Clinton - won't be happy until they can regiment every facet of human behavior in the United States - AND they ALSO take money under the table. BHO was the prime recipient of campaign contributions from the mortgage banking industry, folllowed closely by the Democratic congressional leadership. Guess who got a trillion bucks of free money out of our pockets?

I really hope Obama voters leave their bumper stickers on their cars over the next four years. It'll give the rest of us a place to throw rotten eggs and harder projectiles.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Murky]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
reply to post by frankensence

Realistically, when the SHTF the first casualties will be the masses in the streets. Propaganda will spill across the airways, blaming free media and information for the rioting, looting, and killings being seen on the streets, it will be labeled as dangerous, a hiatus will be placed on all networks and information exchanges, and the internet as we know it will be done.

$.02

Yes, that seems to be a likely scenario.

However, even if there is no conspiracy to end the internet -- if the SHTF, realistically, that's what the good guys would do to calm things down.

>> I feel like we are on borrowed time MAINLY, because of the Banksters. This Derivatives blow up, is just like a larger scale version of the Auctioner's gambit. If you want an item to become valuable, you have someone bid it up like crazy. That someone actually comes from another auction house. Then they bid it out to some other auction house. You also do the same and return the favor.

From the outside, someone is going to see a piece of artwork gain 100% in value. Then it sells again for maybe 50% more. Sure, the painting costs a lot -- thinks the investor, not really knowing how to value art, but then that person makes big bucks every time it is sold again. The outside investor buys the painting, and then finds that there are no buyers for their set price when they put it up for auction. There might be another outside buyer who buys it (hopefully), but not for the 50% markup the investor expected.

The Credit Default Swaps, were a pure fraud it appears by banks and mortgage companies. They bundled mortgages with insurance to secure the "unlikely" event of default (4%), and did some magic by calling them some new financial type of instrument, and then another bank takes them as deposit. All these banks get to loan out 10 times what they take in -- and more than that, after some BushCo agents let them bypass SEC rules. So anyway, all this money gets set out as loans again, to get more money, and those are bundled and become assets at another bank -- that's as near as I can figure it, though I'm not a pro in this regard.

It might have been pure greed that made otherwise smart people stupid -- because sitting back, any non-nitwit could figure out what would happen after you keep making money on fantasy money, with no real borrowing going on and the only oversight is a bookie.

But to me, the Powers That Be -- mainly, the international bankers and their perhaps their relations in all the militaries, were suckering in all the newly wealthy in the world -- the ones who stood back amazed at all the money that was being made in these new markets. The suckered them in.

At the end of 2008, all these rich people are told; "Unless you play ball with us, you are going bankrupt." Because at over a Quadrillion dollars -- there is more money than the entire world makes in ten years wrapped up in this scam.

So if Obama, or anyone else, makes a move on these banksters, they can crash the whole system....

... the danger comes, when something spirals out of control. It's really hard to know WHAT wealth is right now -- because it's all based on fantasy money and depends on what the PTB says it is. They have ultimate power -- but the problem is, the cycle of debt and profits has reached its peak. There really isn't much more that can be stolen, without letting everybody in on the fact that we are all working for tokens. Does it do any good to turn American workers into sweat shop denizens and lock the exit doors? The only support the banks had turning the third world into serfs was the lifestyle this afforded the 1st world.

They can feed on us, or feed on each other -- but they cannot tolerate "not getting wealthier" -- how can our economic system keep score? It's always been an assumption that Globalism would have more profits and more resources each and every year.

The paradigm itself, that we derive the status quo on is in jeopardy. So once enough people are out of work or are hungry or are fed up -- despite the manipulations of World Banks. What happens then?

>> The internet is the least of our problems. Any barriers erected will mean that people start creating their own networks -- and the PTB doesn't get to spy on those. That's what is probably keeping this *FREE* -- the internet(s), that if they play their hand too much, they might lose this great opportunity to track who the problem children are. They must be worried however, as the Rockefellers and their like, become better known to more and more people. As the main stream media crumbles -- so too will their Bread and Circuses that keep us distracted.

There must come a point where it is concluded that the usefulness of tracking people, is outweighed by the downside of people getting educated. If EVERYBODY is saying things you don't want them to know -- then spying on them becomes pretty pointless, you are only fooling yourself.

This might be an inevitable process of evolution that the PTB cannot engineer around. Or they may be adding some new food additives and get it under control. Who knows, really.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello AboveTopSecret followers;

This is my first time writing in here but I could not help myself after reading this article.
Of course the Internet is “number one national hazard” when it comes to the Rockefellers, they control almost everything from the economy to the government, without forgetting the media of course. The only thing left for the citizens of the world and America is the Internet. The only true place where freedom of speech and opinion is still valid. I personally think that this is ridiculous and an outrage. I am not even from America and this just disgusts me. How long until even our Internet is taken away from us?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah...we all knew this would be coming.....The Rockefellers and Rothchild want to keep a lid on all media! Bulldinky I say!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Well said!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

This is already happened:

Bill lets Obama Turn OFF Internet

"National Cybersecurity Adviser, who will oversee national network security. "

It has begun....

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here, and sorry if i'm necroposting.

Is any one going to mention Rockefellers Illuminati connections, or is that a no-no? That is the true reason why he is against the internet.

Him and the other famillies
which are:
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar
Bruce
Cavendish (Kennedy)
De Medici
Hanover
Hapsburg
Krupp
Plantagenet
Romanov
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

Him and that damn mind-controling, war instigating, 9/11 causing, bank-controlling, religion starting, satanic, super capitalist, cult should just all f****** die already so Earth can be at peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Actually, some of what Rockerfeller said is accurate. We certainly are vulnerable to attack, as has been demonstrated recently with (among other things) the Conficker worm.

The estimate of 3 million attacks per day isn't unreasonable. I've got a personal Website that maybe gets 10 legitimate views per day, sometimes none. I've had several instances where I've had tens of thousands of "hits", from some automated program trying to get contr0l of the server by using brute force attacks. Its nothing personal. It's just malware from another infected server, trying to spread the infection.

It looks to me like the Internet is something like the Wild West. It's a lawless, chaotic place where freedom and fraud operate side by side, where for the most part you're on your own. Those in power - regardless of party or even country - hate the Internet because it encourages the exchange of unapproved information. TV nd radio can't do this. They're controlled by the FCC, a government agency that can shut them down if they don't cooperate. The Internet isn't amenable to such suppression, at least not right now.

If the Internet is eventually suppressed, then people will have to go back to the old, time-honored trick of the Soviet citizenry - Samizdat. People obtained, copied, and shared forbidden information and literature. It was very slow and dangerous, but the information spread anyway.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
he must have read somewhere he was a blood sucking alien

but seriously, you have to wonder if they will ever shut it down over some trumped up safety concern

they could still allow businesses to allow intranets, but ban the internet

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

Him and that damn mind-controling, war instigating, 9/11 causing, bank-controlling, religion starting, satanic, super capitalist, cult should just all f****** die already so Earth can be at peace.

and there you have it

the best example I've ever seen of the psychological profile of a conspiacy theorist. "if it wasn't for a few evil white guys, the world would be at peace"

if it were only that simple

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is precisely whats going on in Europe right this very moment!

Internet is being crippled, shut down and cut to pieces by the European parlament.

It started in Sweden with new laws invented to control the flow of the internet but it seems that the plan is to take it yet one step further!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-4-2009 by m4ng4n]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Funny how the powers that be that wouldn't know the difference between IP and I Pee think the internet is a hazzard. I predicted many many years ago the fall of the MSM. NewsPapers Magazines TV Networks are dying a slow death. They no longer have a strangle hold on the distribution of news and marketing..

Awwww poor late adaptors I TRIED to warn you. Now its not about how much money you have to build international news networks but how much knowledge you have. You could spend 1000x the money in the area of new media. I will still beat you just using my laptop. lol

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Rockerfeller saying we would have been better off if the Internet had never been discovered or invented. Read between the lines, he is saying their number 1 hazard - that says to me, it is the hazard to the PTB!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Rockefeller is one of this nation's biggest hazards.
Who the hell is he to talk?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ultimately I have a hard time anymore with faulting the bankers and the system. Everyone reading this has advanced tech at their fingertips, stable electricity, reliable food sources, shelter etc... and generally you have to work for it. Whoopeedo. Oh someone is more rich than you... tell me how that has ever NOT been the case in any society?

Taking down the net is bad and we should fight it tooth and nail, but all this "bankers and nwo sucK" crap... You need a reality check. You all assume people will not act like savages. If that were the case no society would have ever had to have government to the extent that it has.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Of course it is. Their slowly shutting down Internet freedoms. eg Australia. Their (free Countries -Governments) trying to put through legislation as here in Canada. Here's the thing.. it'll be a GRADUAL erosion on the present Internet freedom most free countries' people presently enjoy.

Decoy

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
There are some great comments in this thread and I'm really happy to see people thinking about these issues.

I think this is the next frontier of repression and its coming down fast. Not long ago I posted this thread with my own little screed on the topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
To reiterate briefly, I think the time has come to DOWNLOAD and SAVE as much good content as you can NOW before the doors swing shut forever. Especially on alternative topics, NWO, etc...there is so much out there right now, so much good stuff. How much will be freely available in 2 years? Five years?

We all need to become librarians.

I think back more than 20 years ago about how it was when I first got interested in "alternative" type knowledge, conspiracies, etc. Back then a few savvy people were on the precursor to the WWW, but for all but a handful finding this kind of information was very, very hard. And expensive. You'd have to hunt around, mail off to Loompanics and other mail-order "underground" booksellers, and it was always a gamble. Maybe what you were picking had a cool concept behind it but was trashy in terms of writing. Or maybe you'd miss something amazing just because it wasn't packaged much. I thouught I had an "extensive library" of this sort of underground writing back in the 1980s, but it was really only a miniscule drop in the bucket compared to what's only a click or three away right this very second, all for free. I think of this and marvel, how lucky we are to be alive when this vast sea of information is available.

How much longer will this be the case? For those who remember the pre-internet days, remember how expensive and hard to find good underground literature was...it doesn't seem all that long ago, does it? I see no reason why those days couldn't return again. Progress is by no means linear.

I think we are living in a "sweet spot" in terms of the availiblity and ubiquity of this type of information...with a level of access that wasn't possible 20 years ago and probably won't be possible 20 years from now, either. Maybe not even 5 years. So get while the gettings good, sez I. Build your own private underground library of marvels while you still can.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The military made it in the first place!

They've been talking about establishing different protocols for the internet for years now. Originally it was the medical community because of the extremely large file involved. Just think once they put medical records online what the caseload along with the privacy issues.

They need to take critical systems off of the internet. Establish the different protocols needed right down to the MAC.
As far as the power grid... unplug the computer! I remember when everyone was running around with their hair on fire about Y2K. I used to be in the business in the military and still have some buddies that work it as civilians. We just laughed, if there is a problem shut the computer off, the human can usually run the plant better by manually look at the various sensors involved.

Come to think of it might be good thing in those kind fo cases. People can do their own thinking again. I mean they can't shut the Internet down, the cat's been out of the bag. Just think instaed of a computer monitoring a system or person, have a human do it.

We have all become too dependent on these things anyway. Think about it and you'll know that I'm right. Communicating with each other is great, but we can hardly write and do simple math anymore (raises hand) because it's easier to use Word, Excel,Quicken,etc.

Just my little thoughts

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

+1000

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join