It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+171 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Rockefeller: Internet is "Number One National Hazard"

www.prisonplanet.com

According to the great-grandson John D. Rockefeller, nephew of banker David Rockefeller, and former Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller the internet represents a serious threat to national security. Rockefeller is not alone in this assessment. His belief that the internet is the “number one national hazard” to national security is shared by the former Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell and Obama’s current director Admiral Dennis C. Blair.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+89 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh, indeed it is, to you and your criminal bankster family.

Between the propagandacon, the Bilderbergers, and Wall street thugs and thieves, the last bastion of REAL news and information---Not controlled, regurgitated kool-aid handed down from Corporate elitists----The internet IS the biggest threat to securing these power-mongering control freak's grasp on complete domination over the "little people".

It's not too hard to figure out why they would want to get control of it asap, or shut it down completely. But if Rockefeller doesn't think that anybody with half a brain can see through his transparency, PARTICULARLY while we are in the midst of being violated endlessly by his criminal cohorts in the banking industry, then he has truly underestimated the populace...

Keep an eye on these folks. A very close one...

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Starred & Flagged.

Rockefeller is not alone in this assessment. His belief that the internet is the “number one national hazard” to national security is shared by the former Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell and Obama’s current director Admiral Dennis C. Blair.

By not alone, you mean, every right-wing, neo-con who was right behind the Bush Administration's Warantless surveillance scandal believes in this?

Well slap me silly, I could have never thought these folks would band together in support of Internet censorship.

“Everybody is attacked, anybody can do it. People say, well it’s China and Russia, but there could be some kid in Latvia doing the same thing.”

Ironically the overwhelming number of malicious hacking attempts originate from TWO COUNTRIES.

Guess who? Israel and America. With nearly double coming from the 51st State.

www.usatoday.com...
www.infowar-monitor.net...

[edit on 23/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
S & F to you on that thread! Manipulation has to stop. We need internet, for it's the last frontier we have for freedom of mind!
Thanks for the info, really!!!!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by teklordz]

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Nice post DD. Starred and flagged.

My wife often asks me why there is so much BS going on these days in the world and this country ?

Answer is rather simple.

Some 30 years ago almost same amount of BS WAS happening as it is now, they were just able to control 100% what we will see in the media.

Leaks were insignificant then...

They simply do not like the fact that they cannot keep us well contained in the bubble anymore.

Let his holiness Flying Spaghetti Monster bless the mighty You Tube

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ah-

The poor manipulating criminals and are being
outed by the common folk. So sad. So unfair.

Must be rough realizing that you can't hide
your dirty dealings anymore.

Finally.

+47 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm guessing Mr. Rockefeller typed his family name into google and got a whole face-full of truth.

Can't have that now, can we?

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Screw you Rockerfeller you twisted, thieving, nasty, evil bunch of bastards...

What's up? Been confronted with the truth?

I hope you choke on your own rage...

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Internet is "number one national hazard"

Of course it is! Knowledge is power and those Right wing nuts know their time is limited when the truth is known about their corruption, lies and greed.

The truth will set you free! That's what they're afraid of!

Stinking elite Pigs that want nothing more than to control the mind set of the people they consider rabble.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by whaaa]

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well of course he doesn't like it! Criminals and creepy, crawly slimey things like the anonymity of the dark. They never like the light being shone upon their criminal acts.

The thing that scares these cretins the most is that the internet cannot be bought and controlled like the major networks and newspaper publishers. For decades the mainstream media served as the propaganda wing of the NWO and their power is evaporating quickly. Now the power of individuals with like minds are taking over and this is bad for business if you're a NWO supporter.

Just like in China and other dictatorships where the internet has been censored and controlled; we'll know who did it if we see it happen here. be on the lookout!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We Watch and Listen to him banging his chest and thumping the ground about the internet, and our response is to bang our chest and thump our ground, while on the internet...

I guess the question is, who's dynamic will win? A board of unorganized near anonymous posters, or a cabal of very organized and virtually anonymous old families that happen to have the lions share of control...

Call me jaded I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
When the SHTF the first casualty will be the internet.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by frankensence

Realistically, when the SHTF the first casualties will be the masses in the streets. Propaganda will spill across the airways, blaming free media and information for the rioting, looting, and killings being seen on the streets, it will be labeled as dangerous, a hiatus will be placed on all networks and information exchanges, and the internet as we know it will be done.

$.02

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

Maybe, maybe not. You can rest assured that this cabal of criminals doesn't want rioting in the streets. They are finally beginning to recognize that this won't be like the Watt's Riots where people just indiscriminately trash everything. No, these will be much more channelled and directed toward those that the public feels are to blame for their woes. Bankers and politicians will be hung from trees and street lights!

By the time these clowns bring down the internet, the damage will have been done.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I would love to agree with you, and in many ways I do. Again maybe I've just become very jaded but regardless of who the riots are directed at, who suffers the most damage, you have to take into consideration the very real threat of escalation.

We demand transparency, they demand secrecy.
We post information to wiki-leaks, they attempt to get it shut down.
We push for protests, they push for riot cops and paramilitary.
We show up at protests 10,000 strong, they roll the CS gas in.
We bring respirators, they use microwaves, water cannons, and that new flashlight that makes you want to vomit.

You get the point. Soon we start wearing Kevlar and their rubber bullets and bean bags "accidentally" turn into live ammunition. The one thing the elite have managed to hold on to is superior powers of force and violence. The fact that they have the law on their side doesnt help matters.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Starred & Flagged.

By not alone, you mean, every right-wing, neo-con who was right behind the Bush Administration's Warantless surveillance scandal believes in this?

Well slap me silly, I could have never thought these folks would band together in support of Internet censorship.

[edit on 23/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

This is not about party politics, considering he is a democrat and you point fingers at the republicans. When will people realize the two parties are just two sides of the same coin working toward the same agenda? I'm not saying every single politician is out to get us, but I think most of us have that gut-feeling that a majority of those elected to represent us rarely do so.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Internet is "number one national hazard"

Of course it is! Knowledge is power and those Right wing nuts know their time is limited when the truth is known about their corruption, lies and greed.

The truth will set you free! That's what they're afraid of!

Stinking elite Pigs that want nothing more than to control the mind set of the people they consider rabble.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by whaaa]

Again, Rockefeller is a democrat.

I'm not a republican, before anyone starts pointing fingers. If anything I am a strict constitutionalist; do anything you like as long as it doesn't infringe upon my freedoms nor bring danger to my family.

What I am trying to point out is that silencing the internet is not a republican only or democrat only agenda. It is an agenda of those in power stifling the flow of information to the general public, under the guise of security.

We've given up too much in the name of security! To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither".

***edited for spelling only***

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Autonomous]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He is right. The internet is the number one hazard. To corporations who seek to turn the world and all its people into "resources" to be exploited at will by manipulating the flow of information and hindering our ability to communicate and organize.

I am always dismayed at how many otherwise intelligent people assume that those with wealth and power are going to work in our best interests. Especially since all of recorded history is a proof that they do not.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hahaha I had to laugh when I read this. I find it ironic that freedom of speech and the freedom to learn beyond what is parroted by the elitist ran media, entertainment, and education industry is hazardous to our national security. Im sorry but Thomas Jefferson would of thought the internet is 100% American. But I guess since we dont live in America anymore we live in some quazi two party crime dictatorship the freedom of the internet does indeed post a risk. Ima make a call now. If they regulate the internet or take it away that will be the straw that breaks the camels back mark my words.......

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Most everyone is correct in this forum in the sense that "they" don't want the internet around anymore because they can't do their dirty deeds without someone else hearing about it and spreading it like wildfire. Question is, how in the world will Mr. Rockefeller going to check his Gmail and AdultFriendFinder accounts when it shuts down?

There is no way the internet will be disposed of. If it is, then we will have to go back to the old BBS days...unless they kill dialup too...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join