It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have Blue Wormhole Technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta66

You people keep biting at straws. Looking for any minor inconsistency that you can play upon.

There should not be inconsistencies and some of them are more glaring than minor.

As for me being injected with zetan blood. I stand firm. I was abducted as a youngster and given the injection. I said I believe I am a hybrid but I don't know this for sure.

When you started this whole charade, you were very much a zetan. You spoke with terms such as 'you humans', 'your governments' and 'your Earth' - but as the story meandered (to cater for holes we pointed out), you've become decidedly more human... and an uncertain one.

The planet we are going to is much more pleasant than earth and there is no disease, wars, spiders, snakes, biting insects, viruses etc etc. or predators that have to kill other things in order to survive.

Will you be eating vegetables? Milk & Honey? ... or just rocks?

Picture 14 planets lined up in a row from top to bottom. The bottom planet would be considered by many religions to be hell. As you move up, each planet gets better until you reach maximum utopia of level 14. The zetans are level 12.

It sounds very cult-like to me with all the new age religious imagery you're weaving into your story now. First you supply us with the names of demons, and now we get a new version of heaven and hell.

Was Jesus Christ as Zetan or Zetan Hybrid?

IRM

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Zeta invited everyone in the world.

And then he said you - YOU specifically - were not invited.

I mean, don't you feel just... crushed? I feel your pain.

I'm going to queue in the US embassy for hours being eyeballed and barked at by steroidal thugs with guns, get on a plane, go to that meeting place, get hog-whimpering drunk and punch him in the eye for you.

It's disgusting that he should single you out for that kind of treatment.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Pics or bust!

Darn! A one line post!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You might be interested to know that Aleister Crowley drew a picture of a creature he'd been communicating with called the "Lam" which looks not unlike our Zetan friends. And this was way before the explosion into popular culture of that image

www.excludedmiddle.com...
www.boudillion.com...
www.philhine.org.uk...

I'm sure that you could find more if you wanted.

There's also a link to NASA via Jack Parsons, Crowley's disciple and founder of the California branch of the OTO.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry to clutter up such a ludicrous thread with some actual information but, hey.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why is it that nobody bothers to bring their cell phone camera with them when they're being abducted?

You can't carry a cell phone in the dream state!

Did they state why you were abducted?

Name came up in the lottery! A super bumper prize of a free ride in a blue worm hole in a Zeta space ship!! Lucky guy, what?

Did they explain the reason for showing you this?

As I said it was the super bumper prize as promised!

How do you know they are called Zetas?

It's on their name tabs! I thought you knew?

What have you asked them?

How 'bout a date with a Zeta? Earthlings are pretty boring, what?

Are you pulling our leg?

Naaaa! Why should I do that when I've got better things to pull? Like pulling wool over your eyes!!

Cheers to them Zetans! (Do you get Budweiser on Zeta Reticulli?)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Zeta invited everyone in the world.

And then he said you - YOU specifically - were not invited.

I mean, don't you feel just... crushed? I feel your pain.

I'm bordering on suicidal. I mean, what's left for me now?

I'm going to queue in the US embassy for hours being eyeballed and barked at by steroidal thugs with guns, get on a plane, go to that meeting place, get hog-whimpering drunk and punch him in the eye for you.

It's disgusting that he should single you out for that kind of treatment.

Thanks!

This actually raises a good point and perhaps something to add to the list of anomalies and inconsistencies. How does Zeta66 get to have the authority to decide who goes on the list and who doesn't? After all they're not a Zetan (or are they today, as Zeta66 doesn't seem too sure?).

Or is this a reward for teaching and helping them with 'English as a Foreign Language' (do you get TEFL qualifications for this?) - that skill that's otherwise eluded such a technologically and psychically gifted species. 'Thanks for helping us out, Zeta66. As a big thank you, from everyone in the office, we'd like to award you the title of 'Planetary Party Planner'. Use this wisely!'

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I'm bordering on suicidal. I mean, what's left for me now?

Don't do it mate. We can talk this through. That zeta guy... just don't let it get to you.

This actually raises a good point and perhaps something to add to the list of anomalies and inconsistencies.

No, don't. Really. Don't start. Where will it end? I mean there are three possibilities, right? One, he's telling the truth. Two, he's barking mad. Three, he's having a laugh.

So far I think we can definitely count out option three. There's no sense of humour I can see. Unless it's all very very deadpan.

As a big thank you, from everyone in the office, we'd like to award you the title of 'Planetary Party Planner'. Use this wisely!'

I actually liked the bit about hanging out in the middle of nowhere having a few beers waiting to get picked up. That did make me laugh, but I think it was unintentional.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
zeta66,

so I read five pages so far, and I still don't get it.

What is it that you want from us?

I mean, fine, you are taking a trip for seven years, Bon Voyage then. Why do we, or should we, care?

How is your "knowledge" that you are dispensing here relevant to the rest of us who are apparently not going (as far as I recall I have never been abducted or injected with ET blood so I guess I'm staying)?

Is there something you can tell us that does not concern your "support group" of abductees, but the rest of Humanity that potentially could be in trouble (seeing that you have your "escape" ticket already secured)?

Unless you are going to tell us something useful to us who are staying, why bother sharing anything at all.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join