It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have Blue Wormhole Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

Well, thank you for replying to my post and answering some of my questions.

"Blame the aliens" though...you mean the Zetas?

I believe the Coast to Coast AM studio is in LA...so if you do your radio show that very day of the "departure" then I assume the..departure zone...is nearby?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_awoke

Why not post the date now you ask? Because the skeptics and non-believers will forget about it by then and not pay attention to it. The believers will recall this post.

Also, the abductees are aware of the television operation.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Not too close...telephone interview by the real witch

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta66

Why not post the date now you ask? Because the skeptics and non-believers will forget about it by then and not pay attention to it. The believers will recall this post.

By your own reasoning then, you should tell us now non believers wont care believers will.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

even tho your story sound quite far fetched to me ! i still had a good idea of what you were refering to, it made me think of a video i saw a while back. even if i dont beleive your whole story i still decided to post this video to make your thread somewhat more interresting. stop fantasizing things up!
www.youtube.com...
and to make myself clear the only part that is worthy of talking about is the wormhole! to me all the rest is fiction!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

I'm going to contact George Noory, post him a link to this and your other threads and ask him to confirm if he intends on devoting a show to a Heavens Gate like charlatan such as yourself.

Even if by some miracle you were slotted in to be on the show, (which I highly doubt) I'm sure they'll unceremoniously drop you after reading the crapola you're trying to spread on this forum.

IRM

Edit to Add:

I have contacted George Noory & his staff to see if we can back up Zeta66's claim. I've supplied them a link to your threads also. This is at least one piece of evidence that we can test.

IRM

[edit on 24/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Merriman Weir

Hey, I never said that the US is the best country in the world to live in, although it might be IDK. I was abducted and I live in the US and the meeting and departure place is in the US and I believe the US may be the best prepared for an event like this. Everyone in the world is invited and all you need is a passport to get here. Our people are not terrorists so they won't blow you up. The rest of the world or most of it is too unstable for an event such as this. Heck, I would have it in downtown Tel Aviv if I thought they could handle it.

BTW, say I am a hoaxer, there are no aliens and nothing happens at the meeting place. We will still have a good time. We will be camping out on miles and miles of US citizen public lands, eating hot-dogs around fires and drinking a few beers. And guess what, you are not invited.

That does sound like fun. Can I come? Its in America right? Road trip! I better not be the only one who shows up... this is like a festival? I am not drinking the punch!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hey, why do you have a picture of an et on your profile when all you do in these forums is bash those people that believe in et's and try to dismiss us all as nuts?

These are the facts I will give you:

1. I am an abductee and was first abducted in 1974.
2. I still am abducted from time to time by zetans.
3. I call them zetans because that is the name others have given them.
4. I believe that I am a hybrid because I can communicate with the zetans. Perhaps I am not.
5. I was told that the date of departure will be revealed in the movie but I do not yet know the exact date.
6. I was also told that through the television there is a programming project going on and those with implants from aliens are involved.
7. I am not promoting any movie for my own personal financial gain.

Anything else you want to know?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

5. I was told that the date of departure will be revealed in the movie but I do not yet know the exact date.

Why not post the date now you ask? Because the skeptics and non-believers will forget about it by then and not pay attention to it. The believers will recall this post

Remind me again, do you actually know this date yet or not?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hey, why do you have a picture of an et on your profile when all you do in these forums is bash those people that believe in et's and try to dismiss us all as nuts?

Why are you trying to deflect attention off yourself and onto me? I thought you were the one who wanted attention... you know... to tell everybody about the departure date etc?

4. I believe that I am a hybrid because I can communicate with the zetans. Perhaps I am not.

Do I sense you taking a backward step? Correct me if I'm wrong but in one of your other threads you said the reason you are a hybrid is because the Zetans took blood from you and from another Zetan, mixed them up and reinjected you with the mixed blood... Yes?

You then claimed you taught the Zetan community English which you then retracted to a couple of Zetan students. Again, correct me if I'm wrong!

Here:

You're confusing me with another member. I never accused you of viral marketing. Check your threads!

So a C2C appearance isn't listed in you 'facts'. Another retraction?

You also claimed you had proof of your Zetan abductions as they were witnessed by your neighbors. I find it curious you would point towards having proof and then make no effort to back it up. Your word alone cannot be construed as proof. It's simply hearsay!

Personally, I think you came to this forum underestimating the intelligence and experience of ATS members. What you couldn't of known is that we see these exact threads all the time from other people who think:

1. They're original
2. They can garner attention
3. They can pull the wool over everyones eyes
4. They can amass a league of followers (does "watch this space" sound familiar?)

Perhaps you are an experiencer... i don't know... but with all your embellishments and retractions, it's going to be hard to get anyone to trust you.

IRM

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
You then claimed you taught the Zetan community English which you then retracted to a couple of Zetan students. Again, correct me if I'm wrong!

Here:

One of the things that often is thrown at alleged contactees is the idea that there's a conscious or subconscious need for the contactee to be 'special' in some way. That, for various reasons, this might result in the creation of a fantasy or a delusion that marks them out as being seen as special by others which would give them some kind of validation.

Now I don't know whether that's a fair accusation to make of everyone that's claimed to be abducted, but the post you've linked to really does jump out at me. Apparently, the technologically advanced Zetans that have been abducting Zeta66 have meant to have been studying America for a long time. Presumably to learn and make some kind of assessment and understanding from this study.

However, it takes someone like Zeta66 to come along to help and "teach them English" - something they obviously haven't been able to crack on their own, despite being both technologically and psychically advanced. So, as well as making a selection process that eliminates 100s of millions of other Americans, out of the ones that do make it, Zeta is also 'special' enough to be able to help the Zetans with learning English?

To me, that's pretty grim.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

1. I am an abductee and was first abducted in 1974.
2. I still am abducted from time to time by zetans.
3. I call them zetans because that is the name others have given them.
6. I was also told that through the television there is a programming project going on and those with implants from aliens are involved.

None of the things you said were facts at all actually.
Can you give us something real we can work with?
We are only looking for the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Come on, those are 'his facts'! For all that matter, the OP sounds pretty sincere. I am used to thinking in many dimensions. This may be spirits that look like sci-fi entities. Do they actually use the names you quoted? A Qabbalist would classify them as angels.
Now I met distinctly Zeta.looking 'friends' and some dubious characters in a couple of dreams in my childhood (way before I was exposed to any pictures or films of the Zeta design. Note that I gre up in a Communist dictatorship with no Western press and films, without TV, telephone and car.)
Yet I was disappointed in Nancy's stuff in 2003 as it had sounded very nice and coherent and familiar - yet the deadline obviously didn't materialise...

Was that just a dress rehearsal?

They seemes to really try to get us into subsistence farming etc. I haven't gotten good at it yet...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

One of the things that often is thrown at alleged contactees is the idea that there's a conscious or subconscious need for the contactee to be 'special' in some way. That, for various reasons, this might result in the creation of a fantasy or a delusion that marks them out as being seen as special by others which would give them some kind of validation.

Read This Post

You're spot on as usual Merriman Weir! In a recent thread I briefly explained a psychological study into abductee's/contactee's I read a few years ago and it pretty much backs up what you're saying here. Have a read of it. I wish I could find the journal that it was in again as I'd like to copy it out verbatim and share it around.

I'm not saying that there aren't real abductee's... I believe there probably are but most of the reports are misinterpretations of prosaic things such as lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, vivid imaginations and outright fabrications.

IRM

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Read This Post

You're spot on as usual Merriman Weir! In a recent thread I briefly explained a psychological study into abductee's/contactee's I read a few years ago and it pretty much backs up what you're saying here. Have a read of it. I wish I could find the journal that it was in again as I'd like to copy it out verbatim and share it around.

IRM

Ha! Yes, we're pretty much in agreement.

I think the validation mechanism explains a lot of on-line fantasising, although probably not all. For someone with a conscious or subconscious need for validation, the opportunities offered by forums or places like YouTube are massive (which are often populated by the 'like-minded' anyway) and unlike traditional media, the feedback that may give them that validation is pretty much instantaneous.

I'm not saying that there aren't real abductee's... I believe there probably are but most of the reports are misinterpretations of prosaic things such as lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, vivid imaginations and outright fabrications.

I agree with this too. It's like panning in a river; a case of filtering out a whole lot of the crap and detritus and hoping you are left with a tiny piece of gold. Although I suppose, if I'm honest, I can find the fabrications (or the need to fabricate) as well as other explanations equally interesting in their own right.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I suppose my first set of questions are, if these "aliens" are so advanced, why only land in America to pick up people? do they only own 1 ship for their whole race? couldn't they also just zip around the world like Santa does on Christmas and pick people up? instead of making people travel to one of the hardest countries to get into these days? Man for an advanced civilization they sure don't seem to plan very well. Heck, my dog could come up with a better plan than that....and she's old and gassy.

Also because I didn't see it linked in this thread (im going blind apparently) WHAT MOVIE are you talking about? PLEASE don't let it be another Tim Allen movie!!!

All kidding aside, I do admire your tenacity and full fledged belief in your story but like another member said, This is ATS and its members are not easily fooled nor like to have someone attempt to do so. I think you will help your post by at least posting some kind of evidence or proof of what you claim rather than telling everyone that they will just have to take your word.

EDIT* addition: Ok, i found the movie you are talking about. "The Road" based on a novel by Cormac Mccarthy.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I will say that all of your posts did not attack me and were very lucid after my last post. What kind of proof does everyone want? We are constantly told lies about this phenom and nobody has proof. I can give you witness testomonies from my neighbors and mother but that won't be good enough for many of you anyway. This is what I perceive as factual, relating to abductions: The zetan's can abduct people and put them back where they were abducted within a split second so that it does not appear that the person was abducted. How can I prove that to anyone?

I have been told that the zetan's (but they do not call themselves such) do not want the majority of people to believe in them but rather have faith in a supreme being. So why am I in here trying to convince you that they exist? It is because we are leaving and the abductees need to be in the same area so that it is quick as lightning and no one is left behind. If they zoomed around the world picking up people it would cause the same kind of panic that Orson Wells caused.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

But you just said that they can get people in a split second without anyone noticing, so why then would they not just use that way to pick people up on the final day? because if they can do that then no war of the worlds scenario would happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What kind of proof does everyone want?

I thought we'd discussed that ad nauseum.

We are constantly told lies about this phenom

Ironic don't you think!

I can give you witness testomonies from my neighbors and mother but that won't be good enough for many of you anyway.

I'm confused, one minute you say there is no proof, then you say you have proof - but no-one will accept it. What's with all the double talk?

This is what I perceive as factual, relating to abductions:

Before you claimed them as facts. Now they are perceived facts. You appear to be back stepping again... or just outright changing your testimony.

The zetan's can abduct people and put them back where they were abducted within a split second so that it does not appear that the person was abducted.

Then how did you ever get your witnesses?

I have been told that the zetan's (but they do not call themselves such) do not want the majority of people to believe in them but rather have faith in a supreme being.

Then why do you call them Zetans if that isn't their name? Being an interpreter to the Zetans, you should be able to give us the English equivalent of their real name... no?

So why am I in here trying to convince you that they exist? It is because we are leaving and the abductees need to be in the same area so that it is quick as lightning and no one is left behind.

So Zetans are only taking American abductees? How Odd! Here's a scenario for you... What if someone took you at your word and flew to America only to find out they have been conned or misled by you? Will you personally reimburse their air fairs?

If they zoomed around the world picking up people it would cause the same kind of panic that Orson Wells caused.

But I though you said that they were so fast that no one could even perceive them? Surely they could just zip in and out at each country? Whats a few extra seconds work picking people up when you have a journey of light years ahead of you? Here's a novel thought... Why don't they just get an early start?

Oh... silly me, they have to wait for a movie to finish first!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Also, the abductees are aware of the television operation.

Hmmm ... I'm a contactee and I don't know.

The blue wormhole thing is interesting though, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that is real.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join