It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Green's Interview on the Financial Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is the latest interview with George Green by Project Camelot in regards to the current financial situation, the future financial situation, and the New World Order. For those of you not familiar with George Green, he is a believe in WWIII and planned depopulation, as well as ETs:

As George describes, he "used to run around with the big boys". He was asked to build an enemy prisoner-of-war camp in downtown Las Vegas - he refused - and was asked to be Finance Chairman for the Carter campaign, but declined after it became clear to him that the ethics of many of the senior players were heavily compromised. Shortly after he turned down the offer, his loans were called in and he lost many millions of dollars as finance was removed from dozens of major construction projects. Undeterred, George rebuilt his world and is in direct contact with Pleiadian intelligences and other beings. He has devoted his life to spreading the word that all is not as it seems. His very important free e-book, Handbook for the New Paradigm, has been read by millions all over the world.

George is a delight to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous. He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his "sources" are informing him that too few people are "waking up" and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate to Ecuador where he says that many "insiders" have bought real estate and have already left the United States.

When asked when we might expect major changes to occur, his response is to look at his watch. "The moment we launch a strike against Iran is the moment no longer to be in the US," George says. "Pretty soon we'll be waking up one Monday morning to find that the world is no longer the same."

projectcamelot.org...

Of course I know there are many opinons out there regarding Bill and Kerry and Project Camelot itself...as well as opinions about the validity of George Green's statements, past and present. I tend to take everything I read with a grain of salt, however, I find what Mr. Green has to say extremely interesting, especially in the realms of the global economy.

The following is a phone call-interview by Project Camelot with George Green on the 24th of February 2009. If videos aren't your thing; here is a link to the transcript of the phone call in question:

www.projectcamelot.org...

A few interesting points George Green makes that I figure to be of some significance:

The next thing you have to understand is, the derivative market has been driving... the derivatives, as I’ve been talking about for years, are the Achilles heel, basically. Everything’s gonna collapse on that.

Now, the other thing is, short-term wise, obviously the US Treasury’s okay. The only problem we have now, we have several new provisions that the government’s put out under the Patriot Act, as you’re probably aware, and that’s the transfers of money between anybody and any parties and anything else. The Patriot Act is making it so that they’re basically monitoring all transfers of money between parties of over $2,500.

We have two things. We can either go into hyper-inflation or deflation. Deflation is happening because all the stores right now have big notes that are due. They were due in January.

Now, that gives them the cash to pay the interest to ’em. The only problem is that we’re not having anything to replace the goods, and these people are deeply in debt, and that’s where part of the commercial market is going to have what I call the upside down, or further collapse of our country.

I’m suggesting everybody make sure you get your food stored up if you can right now. I was urging people to get in gold and silver, but delivery right now is two to three months out right now.

AIG went into bankruptcy. Right? How come it got immediately taken care of? This insurance? You know why? All the pensions from all of the congressmen are there. They’re gonna cover themselves.

You’re gonna start having a lot more rioting and more... everything going in the streets. That’s to bring it in so we can have civil control. And they’re putting in Executive Orders right now claiming that people over age 60 can’t even bear arms because they’re too sick and they won’t be able to aim correctly or do something

I think exactly what you’re saying. We’re gonna go into worse depressions, even worse than ’29. Seriously. I’ve been telling other people, if you need a new toaster or everything, go over and guy ’em quick because you’re not going to get any spare parts. Nothing’s gonna be sent in.

So the information I’m getting is that they’re getting everything set up to go after Iran, who is basically funded by Russia and working with them, and the Chinese. So the war that we begin then, the scenario, World War III, which is part of their population reduction program.

I know its all doom and gloom really, but again if you look into some of the things George Green has said in the past he appears to be rather credible in some aspects of his work.

Again, is the financial meltdown planned?
Are things set in motion that cannot be reversed?

Scary stuff, really.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello....Thoughts????
Not a one line post.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
updates?
i think basically its all too far in to deny now, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
well...he mentioned the second quarter of 2009 and a pandemic of some sort..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i think there may be no need for disclosing i have seen so much strange activity over London, i think they are already coming out much stronger.

new topics

top topics

join