It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{HOAX}The Feds are still watching me{HOAX}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

good eye 3/7/09

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

I thought Hibernian was a scottish bank...

Or maybe Im just thinking of the soccer team...

Can someone zoom in on the signature?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That mail-man was weird. He just knocked and handed me the check like if he knew me. Why would a check like that come thru US Mail? Especially Euro. I didnt sign anything, he didnt ID me. He just left.

I still want Ideas guys BTW

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Solo954]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Take the check and cash it, its made out to you.
You havent forged it, or otherwise changed it in any way.
If theres no money in the account, they wont cash it.
Take that money and buy a video camera, and some of it and get a lawyer.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ring them, e_mail them, write them, just ask why you got this cheque they will tell you. ATS cannot answer these questions although we try to.
You want answers, its time to stand up and seek them.
This is not a mystery its just you being to lazy to contact them, or maybe you dont want to spend the money on a international phone call.
I understand your paranoia but unless you find the answer you are only making yourself sicker.
Please call the bank and tell us all what they say

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

What? 5000 bucks? How so tax free? Give me the money
As being followed, are they that untrained that you actually notice them doing it.

And why would visiting ATS be a reason for the FBI to stalk you? Anybody who has actual real proof of anything, is not going to mention it here or anywhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

My friend that was one of the first things I did, I didnt understand WTF they were saying. I had to call an international language line. They said they dont have my information. They said I could provide the Acct # but I cannot ask questions because I am not authorized. They can only tell me that funds are available. They dont tell me squat after that.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

good eye 3/7/09

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

not claiming that you're being untruthful but it certainly doesn't look anything like the "9" directly above it...

... the "3", "7", and "0" are near identical, compared to the numbers above, though not the nine... looks just like a "6"

just saying.

03/07/2006

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Then cash it silly, before they change their mind, and then open an account and let it just sit.
That way if there are strings attached, you can give it back.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I remember several stories where a government agency sent illegal drugs to someone and they got in a lot of trouble. If you cash that check you might get blamed for something.........did you ever see "Eagle Eye"?

I think you got a lot of good advice so far. you may want to minimize your bank account balance if you have one. keep some cash in case your account gets "played" with.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well i say try to cash it then, the exchange rate is fairly good you will end up with more than 5 grand, or nothing as it may not be real. Try it. Or give it away to a charity of your choice. I wish cheques like that would appear out of thin air for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Well i say try to cash it then, the exchange rate is fairly good you will end up with more than 5 grand, or nothing as it may not be real. Try it. Or give it away to a charity of your choice. I wish cheques like that would appear out of thin air for me.

Im sure someone is already photoshopping that one....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you would like to Zoom the linked picture up. Just open the pic link and hold down The Ctrl button while you spin your mouse wheel.

I agree, The 9 is not a nine, 5 or 6 maybe but not a nine.

So Do you need the phone number of AIB to call? That would be the thing to do right now.

Peace

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

fwiw:

Why is "Your" check Exactly the same as these shown by David P. Henry on his site about Nigerian scammers?

www.davidphenry.com...

Dated: 03/07/2006

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Oh dear

Credibility slipping

The Op better start talking otherwise a ban maybe imposed

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I was just thinking that if the OP cashes that check, the cancelled check goes back to the issuer and he knows that more can be sent. Once so much has been sent, he can send someone to get you to withdraw your money, or, they find out what account it was put into and just just hack it open.
New tactic by AfricaScam? Forced laundering?

Look out OP. Don't cash that check. File it.

My $.02
Cuhail

[edit]I'd like to point out that I'm not dis-believing the OP yet. I don't think anyone else should yet either. There's not enough information to confirm validity OR the lack of validity....yet. Please don't shred the poster.[/edit]
[re-edit] 12m8, I see NOW what you are pointing at. Indeed, good eye! I hardly see this as "The mailman just stopped by" anymore. Props![/re-edit]

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Cuhail]

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Good catch,
I think Solo is not long for ATS Sad to think we are so gullible.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh, you mean the name David Henry is on the check he sent the pic of?
Gee, who woulda thought?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

After posting my last thread many of you said I was being paranoid and some of you even told me to go see a doctor. I'm not crazy guys. I decided prove it to everyone and shortly I will have everything on video.

Well they had every right to tell you were paranoid.....

And you are either crazy or just a plain liar liar pants on fire....

Youve been caught out, ha!

[edit on 23/3/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Sorry I couldnt resist
on a serious note DO NOT CASH THE CHECK....... get yourself a video camera(very cheap these days) and start recording your followers... I guarantee you they will leave the minute you start doing that... Also I would go to your local FBI office and tell them you are being harrased... these guys may be CIA it would be good to show the FBI the videos\pics of the guys so if something happens they will know who to ask questions 2....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join