It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{HOAX}The Feds are still watching me{HOAX}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This post says it all.

So last time I was on ATS, I took a great advise and I stayed off this website for a while. I cant say they stopped following me because now then never I'm more certain. A mailman knocked on my door 10 minutes ago and gave me an envelope . He didn't ask my name nor asked for someone. He knocked, I answered he said "Good morning". Hand me the envelope told me to have a nice day and left. In this envelope was check. A check for 5000 tax free. I dont know what to do with it.

I know I'm being followed. After posting my last thread many of you said I was being paranoid and some of you even told me to go see a doctor. I'm not crazy guys. I decided prove it to everyone and shortly I will have everything on video. Just the other day I went to the beach with some friends and I started to recognize alot of faces. It seems when I'm in a public space there's alot of confusion. I notice alot of hand signals sometimes once I herd the chatter when someone ran by. Not too smart.

As a matter of fact I'm outside in my balcony and there's a lady walking the dog. I think at the beach I seen her jogging. Anyway I bought a new cell phone because my last one was 99.9 percent tapped. Great reception, good call quality for the first 2 weeks. Then you know its just a matter of time before they keep up, privacy goes out the window. So I'm really starting to get fed up with them. I dont know what they want and I dont know what there looking for

I need you help I want to catch these guys on Video. I have an idea already, but I want to know what YOUR idea would be. I will have my video uploaded FOR SURE.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Checks can be traced. Who signed it. What is the ABA number? Etc.
You can track it down and see who it's from.

I don't know why the gov't would send you a check if you were being followed. That isn't making sense to me. I'm trying to figure out the purpose of it.

link   
Tear up the check, first off. If you try to cash it, they'll have you for a federal offense, and you'll get a ticket straight to the eternal run-around.

Second, STOP DOING ILLEGAL THINGS! If you do drugs, stop. If you have illegal weapons, stop. If you really want them off your back, you need to hire a lawyer, and confront them.

How hard it is to just point a video camera and hit 'record'? If you want advice on how to post that to the web, so that we can all critically analyze your evidence, then we'll surely help with that. Just start filming them and these occurrences. Also, post a picture of the check, please.

O-315

[edit on 23-3-2009 by organism315]

link   

Originally posted by Solo954
I know I'm being followed. After posting my last thread many of you said I was being paranoid and some of you even told me to go see a doctor.

Im assuming you didnt go to the doctor

I need you help I want to catch these guys on Video. I have an idea already, but I want to know what YOUR idea would be. I will have my video uploaded FOR SURE.
:

Take video camera, press record....stop video camera and download footage here...simple as that

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Could you take a picture of this check and post it please?

This will go a long way in verifying your claims.

Becker

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I could do with the money, if you dont want want the cheque you can send it this way.
Papa needs a new pair of shoes

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Could you take a picture of this check and post it please?

This will go a long way in verifying your claims.

Becker

Yes I totally agree with this

You will be taken a lot more serious if you post this, and it will prove the people who didnt believe you in the first place, wrong.

I hope Im wrong about this, but Im expecting.....my camera is broken....i cant find my camera.....or something along those lines. So here's your chance to prove me wrong

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have been monitored since 1992, and have never done anything, they probably will never stop. These people are just nuts and they are given power over peoples lifes.

I do not know what to say in terms of advice, but i would just tell you the people that do these are crackers, and they will do anything to destroy the people they target.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I have been monitored since 1992, and have never done anything, they probably will never stop. These people are just nuts and they are given power over peoples lifes.

I do not know what to say in terms of advice, but i would just tell you the people that do these are crackers, and they will do anything to destroy the people they target.

Well they sure did a good job suppressing you didnt they....you seem really "destroyed"

But seriously, do you have any evidence of this?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

Hold on a second... those are the folks that are following me and driving me absolutely nuts!

If you've had a hard time catching them on video and they're making an attempt to harass... that's NOT the Feds..

Thats a completely different group chasing you around.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I will deal with my check. What makes you think I trust any of you. I've had my hard drive deleted twice. I did not want this conversation to lead this way of proven myself here. Please just gather ideas on how would you them if you knew they were following you. I come to share my experiences I do not share with others. I am not asking you to believe me nor do I care. I just need to let go and see where this leads me to.

How would you OzWeatherman catch these guys if could? Would you set them up or would you just lay low and sit back and press record then upload?

Megacurious

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Solo954]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954
I will deal with my check. What makes you think I trust any of you. I've had my hard drive deleted twice. I did not want this conversation to lead this way of proven myself here.

Ok, fair enuf, ut you have to understand that a lack of evidence will result in you being labelled an attention seekeer

How would you OzWeatherman catch these guys if could? Would you set them up or would you just lay low and sit back and press record then upload?

I seriously would confront them preferably in a public place if you are worried about them hurting you. That way there is at least someone around to witness or step in and assist you.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Post a picture of the check. Until then my eyebrow is raised.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This is why I didn't want to post but leave it in the video.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Simple Answer to difficult problem,

BEAR TRAPS, nuff said.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So it seems the cheque comes from this company or someone with an account here
AIB

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They handle life insurance, maybe somebody has died and you got some inheritance. I think this is whats happened, try contacting AIB they will know. Seems legit.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh no, not the hibernians!
God only knows what they want, probly gonna make you join their club and drink lotsa guinness...
But seriously, just confront them, and get it on film.
Be safe about it, without violence.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Looks like an insurance check written from a Hibernian account with Allied Irish Banks, even has the claim number on it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit]
...except it's dated from 03/07/2006 (?)

[edit on 23-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This makes absolutely no sense to me. I dont know anybody from Ireland. I live in Florida and my background is from Honduras. All my life has been from Honduras. Im the first generation to graduate from High School here. You dont understand you need to read my last thread. This has been going on for a while and until now I receive this check.

I have a friend that just told me this government fronts alot of corporations, especially from overseas to manipulate domestic importation to control supply for China. I dont know what that has to do with as well as this is a Life Insurance company? This doesnt make any sense to me. Not related to Ireland what so ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join