It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anouther straw on the camels back!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
From JP Morgan this time. Why don't they just come right out and say to our faces, "You taxpayers are so stupid." ?

Are we going to do anything about it? I doubt it seriously.

JPMorgan Chase To Spend Millions on New Jets and Luxury Airport Hangar Outraged Critics Decry the Proposal, Call For Bank To Abandon Plans
abcnews.go.com...

I cannot find the words. What is wrong with these people? I really think that they have been so removed from the real world that somehow they can not connect the dots anymore.

I am becoming really afraid that they are happy idiots driving the car off the mountain side. The anger that is being pushed on us, the outrage that is building, will come out eventually. I just want to scream.

They are the terrorists. They are the ones attacking and destroying our country. If the FBI and Homeland security want to protect us, they need to step up and start arresting and trying these fools. Stick them in Gitmo until they give up all the names of all the people involved in the biggest and most costly attack ever made on this great country.

[edit on 083131p://03America/Chicago23 by Tinman67]

[edit on 083131p://03America/Chicago23 by Tinman67]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

The anger that is being pushed on us, the outrage that is building, will come out eventually. I just want to scream.

I am beginning to believe that this is exactly why they are doing it. This is some sort of distraction. We are being manipulated into focusing our rage and anger on these *relatively* small abuses. It is a shiny object for the people to focus on. Then the government can step in and put a stop to it and many people will feel some sort of vindication, meanwhile the real theft can continue unabated.

The fed pumping trillions of dollars into the system without any oversight should be a focus of our rage. The senators who signed provisions to allow for this crap to occur should be a focus of our rage. These worthless bailouts should be the focus of our rage. Instead though, we are focused on airplanes and bonuses... drops in the barrel of corruption and filth.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I understand where you're coming from and please understand that I agree. The disease is from the top down. So many spoiled brats. I'm afraid that the children of the 80's have taken over. If that makes any sense.

Greed, excess and the willingness to throw everyone else under the bus to get what they want.

"My only regret is, that I have boneitis."

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
hahaaa, that quotes from futurama..... i think?

damn this is going more than a little too far by now. This and everything that HAS happened proves that we are not free, we're just cattle. it's time to jump the fence people!

top topics

join