It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happens affer the chaos/marshal law etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hi folks,

just having a debate here with my pertner about what would happen after a countries economy completely collapses.

lets take the US for example - not far from collapse at the mpment, from what ive heard about this new 1 trillion dollar cash injection, it could mean the end for the US dollar, bankrupcy then possibly chaos on the streets, no money, famine, marshall law etc.

and yes.....i believe its all completely 100% manufactured by the NWo!!!

ok........besides this....the question is...... what happens after this?

how do you see things in a timeline sort of way IE -

3 months after bankrupcy of country - marshall law imposed
6 months - fema camps filling up
12 months - people dying in the streets/disease/famine
etc etc etc

whats your opinion on after the chaos.can the country rebuild....whats your timeline of events after the collapse???

G

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Well its mostly guessing as far as I can see.

I'd say anyone that resists what they cram down our throats gets
sent to the camps.

Anyone that is on government assistance will be offered to go to
a work camp, and after awhile it won't be an offer.

So unless your self sufficient and out of sight you might end up
being sent.

There will be riots and revolts, but I think the foreign troops will have
us mopped up eventually as most won't have food.

When all the food stops, and all the oil stops, that will pretty much
end it all for us.

Goods will stop if and when Russia and China follow through on
ending the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency, that is going
on "right now".

Your only real hope will be to be out of sight and out of mind.

Stay clear of the large and medium cities.

Go to a very small town or down to remote wilderness.

Cache long term food, supplies and seeds near the area.

Do not do anything to draw attention to yourself, stay under the radar.

I think this will go on for a few years, but it will never go back to
what it was here in the US unless there is a MASS awakening.

Right now most ppl only care about sports, TV, games, sex,
and other diversions.

Most ppl do not even see what is coming at them like a freight train
with no brakes.

I try to tell ppl, but most blow it off even when I provide mainstream
news links and just ask them to connect the dots.

So I'd say what they plan is not as important as what you plan to do
to hide and stay alive and survive.

Due to the lack of any competent organized movement I am pretty
sure the NWO folks have this one wrapped up.

This is mostly due to large amounts of foreign troops that will be
on US soil as peace keepers, ROFL.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Good question, Grant.

If it is economical collapse, then yes- unrest, panic, chaos, riots, martial law, FEMA.

If it is another terror attack, then mass fear, temporary unity, uncertainty, distrust, unrest, panic, chaos, riots, martial law, FEMA.

If it is a HUGE nat'l disaster, then flooding, cometary/asteroid fallout/nuclear winter, mass death, survival, hysteria, unrest, panic, chaos, riots, martial law, FEMA.

If WWIII, mass draft, mass casualties, mass resource-pooling, mass shortages, mass devastation, total misery, survival, unrest, panic, chaos, riots, posi-comitatus, martial law, FEMA.

If biblical, then all of the above, including four horsemen, seven vials, seven seals, seven angels, seven trumpets, seven sins, seven demons, seven-headed monster, followed by a huge flash of rapture, where only the chosen are saved to a paradise!

I'm just kidding, everything will be fine.

NO, really-it's just my guess, from being on ATS too long!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My family and I will be taking care of our new farm animals and working the garden and fruit trees. Thanks to ATS I am ready to survive.

Our chickens are setting on 42 eggs right now and we had a baby goat born last month.

The garden is planted and hopefully there will be bees to pollinate our fruit trees.

I've been collecting all the old clothes I can find so I can keep busy making quilts from the material.

And when I'm not farming, sewing or cooking I'll be sneaking around looking for survivors.

I use the idea that if you are given lemons make lemonade and lemon pie.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

You hit it the nail right on the head!!! Yep I'd say the same...

People are way too busy with menial things to even try to digest NWO info...I believe the FEMA camps are definately for the opposers of the New World Order..To me, they are slightly hinting at the fact that the curreny is about to change on CNN/ MSNBC/FOX....Last night on CNN they were even saying that Obama is going to persuade the public to go for this new change in the economy but that the 'change' was going to happen regardless and we wold suffer if we didn't agree (accept). i couldn't help but feel that they were talking about NWO...but the captions of course were saying "Economic Recovery".
I normally watch Bill Mahre every Friday night on HBO but this past Friday night Bill pissed me off. They were talking and making fun of Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck calling them 'fearmongers' because they'd been latel talking about FEMA camps and martial law....I believe Bill knows wuz really going on but he just has to stay 'popular'

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
wow, cheers for your replies. its pretty scary to see this unfolding and yes i think 99% of people just brush this stuff off. those people will be in for some shock soon.

its crazy to see this unfolding before our eyes right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
was reading my email this moraine, and one of them were telling me about obama smiling through all this trouble some news guy, I think it was like 60 minutes. I thought for a minute of course. he would he fills he got the world world in his hands, for his taken at any given time, hes got it all. own the banks, own the land, homes ,stores, every thing one world land lord. he barks people move, he talks thy praise him, that man could due some thing really wrong, the only ones that would oppose him are the ones that can see through him. he’s got them thinking are world is going to be a new heaven, on earth if you remember he said we would have to change but you no whats strange, about that no one asked how? its as if thy all were in a trance as soon as he appears. this man, is trouble you can beat your bottom dollar he is. he acts like he has all the answers to all the problems seeing none felled yet and only god has that so who else can due what god can I don’t to to tell you tha

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i have something that I wrote and would like to share

when we marry— are husband, are sub post to be over us, and god over man. if are husband isn’t with god, then we would follow him to hell. to me I am only speaking here what I be leave, if I followed some one, I felt wasn’t dueling things gods way, then I would be following him to hell. also its like Satan, I agree with you to a point we are to listen, to are government. but I fill its only if the government, is leading us through Christ. the way he would want us to go, when we say I can, I this, then there not going through Christ. are lord would not allow babies, to die it said hurt just one of my children, you’ve hurt me, he wouldn’t want gays to be with gays he said one man, and one woman, what this man is putting this country, through is more then this country is going to be able to handle. are country was sub post to have been founded on gods laws. we’ve gotten away from that with all the crime, thats been going on. I’ve seen and heard were people, are put away for things thy haven’t done. and the ones that have done wrong, are walking away. so yes we the people, are the ones that are at felt, for not electing the ones that follow gods ways. through out are time so yes when god asks us all why, we will answer fore every thing

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My understanding which isnt much. I see Martial Law being peaceful, until someone starts shooting. either side it doesnt matter. I feel it will be in due coarse of stealing weapons from citizens. will probably be the match. then I wouldnt give spit to be a law man, army type. we will go total anarchy within say 3 days. level heads will be the order of the day. in about a month it will play itself out. but the banks will still be closed. ATM Machines issue vochures for like hardly nothing ... and everything is like closed. gun fire in the distance. and helocopters everywhere. ... this day will be the start of America... because the new deal was a old deal - your a slave... so this will be the birth of America the nation - not just a dream. but real land of milk and honey. eutopia... yea, right... but at least our labor will be for us without foriegn leaches.

top topics

join