It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think Reptilians don't exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
A lot of you believe in ghosts, aliens, government cover ups, etc. so why not in the reptilians?

The idea of reptilians ruling this planet from many years ago is not that "weird" if you think about it.

There's as much evidence for it as there's for ufos, ghosts, sightings, etc.

Maybe the ones who don't think reptilians exist can't see the truth?

Those who are not ready to see the truth will be blind to the truth.

Why do you think there's no reptilians?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

They may very well exist but there are just too many crackpots who embellish their stories and give it a bad name. When people start to think that the Reptilian threads are just going to be filled with time wasting nonsense and Youtube artifacts, you can't blame people for thinking it's all BS.

If a real story were to surface, then it's just going to be guilty by association.

Blame the pathological believers for creating the hysteria and bad publicity. It's a self destructing topic.

IRM

[edit on 23/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Because I haven't seen one. ( Yet? )

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The only "proof" of reptilians I have seen is some really crappy videos with flaws and image artifacts that sometimes, if you try really hard, make you see perhaps what sort of looks like a slit tongue or reptilian eyes. Sort of...

It's just hard to believe in this particular CT. But it is entertaining, in a goofy kind of way.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Probably for the same reasons I don't believe in Bigfoot, unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster, the Easter Bunny, Stargates, ghosts, etc. There's no real proof.

I believe in UFOs because a UFO is nothing more than an Unidentified Flying Object. Nowhere in that acronym does it say anything about space aliens.

I believe in the existence of intelligent alien life given the vastness of the universe, however there were an alien civilization capable of visiting Earth, I would imagine that if they wanted to go undetected they could (ie. no sightings) and if they wanted us to know they were out there, they would let us know.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here. With regards to reptilians, what real evidence is there? Do you have a body? I think many are people are prone to believe fantasy over reality simply because they feel reality is boring and lacking.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
There's as much evidence for it as there's for ufos, ghosts, sightings, etc.

Well, I don't really think there is. There is far more evidence of UFOs and ghosts than there is of reptilians.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
The only "proof" of reptilians I have seen is some really crappy videos with flaws and image artifacts...

Hold on for a second.

Here is the one which is not blurry at all, as a matter a fact, very well done IMO...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Dang! Our cover has been blown!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ec571b0dc5b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I said it once and Ill say it again. The "Reptillian" conspiracy like the vast majority of others are the result of a disinformation campaign to push people off the track of the few original conspiracies and to get them distracted. What is the best way to get people to stop talking about one event/story and get them distracted? You bring out another conspiracy more interesting and you remove them slowly from discussing or having any interest in the original conspiracy.

Whats the best way to push a neutral person from believing in a story? You dont tell them its not true, because thats obvious, you add in another whacko story to that original story as to make people more skeptical and more less likely to listen to it.

Now the reptillian craze, for the part is self fabricated, like the nordic story. Among the disinformation agents there are individuals who bring out stories to reflect their own fantasist beliefs or often enough people make up conspiracies in so to push another more personal agenda into the community.

95% of all conspiracies are the result of disinformation/self gratification/personal agenda driven. The evidence cited and the stories should be obvious enough. The 5% which need more attention have all but being forgotten and mixed up among the disinformation agents... and you know what? Most ATS members here and those in other forums and outside are making that happen. People never learn, they just jump the gun.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Why don't I think Repitilians exist? Simply put, I've yet to see any evidence that I've thought genuinely persuasive or credible. A lot of the belief in Reptilians tends to be second-hand too; believers read this book or watched that video and so on. Very, very little seems to be first hand experience.

Or that a lot of first-hand experience that tends to be dreams, visions, astral projections and so on. All very intangible experiences that are, apparently, not open to any other kind of interpretation: they had to be Reptilians and the experience had to be 'real'.

At least with ghosts, elves and so on, there's a continuum of belief and sightings to examine, whether real or not. However, the Reptile belief seems to be a modern belief which often claims to be based on ancient belief but with very little in between to suggest that there's any real continuity. Because of this, I put it into a similar paradigm as other beliefs like wicca and druidry where an ancient legacy is proffered which doesn't really hold to scrutiny but there's a desire to create some 'real' of alternative history of the world - this is how it really is.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Mathematically, if the credibility of the reptilian story is X and the number of Youtube video presented as evidence is f(x). The non-zero constant is of course grammar (B)(On a scale from 0 to 10)

Then the equation of the thread cridibility is f(X)=-X + B

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I believe in reptilians. Crocodiles, alligators, geckos rattle snakes, I have actually seen some of them with my own eyes!! I will post some pics here for you and I promise that they are not altered in any way.

I will have to get back to you on pics as my camera battery drained while taking photos every single time.....what is going on?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

They may very well exist but there are just too many crackpots who embellish their stories and give it a bad name.

I don't even need to read the rest of this thread. You summed the idea up perfectly, and to further prove your point, look at David Icke. The man is insane.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Because all I ever see of any video is of someone saying watch close. Did you see them blink here we will slow it down watch the blink. Oh my gosh this person is a reptile.
But Motorhead might have been onto something with their song "Love me like a reptile" So maybe Lemm kilmiester is a reptlian???
I need proof. I don't believe in aliens, UFO's, until I have seen one.
I have had a paranormal encounter, so do believe in ghost or entities.
I am a non believer until I actually see a video of something other than a slowmotion blink.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arkturus

How's David Icke insane?

What's so insane about what he says?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by arkturus

How's David Icke insane?

What's so insane about what he says?

bobbylove, do you expect arkturus to give you a decent answer?
I have to disappoint you, but you cannot expect answers from people who cannot think for themselves.

Is David Icke insane? Maybe SkepticOverlord and Springer and whoelse is behind this website are just gathering your guys information and by means of this website keeping an eye on all of you? Undesired people get banned under the pretext of civility?! Does it sound insane? It is more than possible if I see abovetopsecret.com and what people say on Internet.

Guys, don't judge David Icke too quickly. Judge your own perception and possibilities. Maybe you are just in your own spider's web. It may be comfy, but appearances are and can be deceptive.

Greetings

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've never seen one, that's why.
Simple as that.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories like those that claim Queen Elizabeth or George Bush Sr. are shape shifting reptilians. Nor do I believe in all the rumors surrounding them. To me, it's similar to vampire mythology. There was some factual basis in the phenomenon but after being saturated with exaggeration and folk lore, most people think the entire thing is rubbish.

Likewise, I believe reptilians may exist but not in the way most people imagine or claim. There are far too many artistic likenesses of lizard people in statues, carvings, and paintings in the ancient world, found in all parts of the world where they could not have communicated with each other. But that doesn't mean they're the blood drinking, shape shifting, slit-eyed Queen of England or living in colonies beneath our cities.

So who knows? Maybe they visited the people in antiquity and myths later grew around them. I doubt they're here now disguised as your next door neighbor or government official, though.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

disinformation agents … LOL

I wouldn't worry about disinformation agents. I worry about people who cannot think for themselves.

Greetings

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I believe there's something there and I believe it has everything to do with the serpent of the Bible, question is how do these beings manifest and influence in modern times as compared to ancient times?

I'm convinced they're transdimensional beings and they influence and possess humans.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join