It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stuff people do not believe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share my story with u guys...

OK this is very very real. A few years ago i was manic bipolar. But i did not do any drugs. I was smoking cigs at the time.. within a day i had coughed up all the phlegm in my body, all the tar and stuff had left my body it was about a full coffee cup worth in one day. I had been experimenting with synthetic pheromones from www.pherotalk.com (this is not a thread to get people to buy the products) just a thread to let people know what i Know and believe is overlooked. Well, before i went crazy n stuff, my body began to detoxify from all the smoke that i have smoked in my body. in one day i had my full sense of smell back. I began to put out alot of pheromones. Man its like the movie oceans 12 or w/e it was, every girl was on my jock. Animals use pheromones to attract mates and i KNOW humans do to, man this experience was co crazy... Like i would be walking and smell some crap and see someone ugly and then smell a really good smell and see a super hot chick. It was so crazy because i never thought about any of this. I KNOW that pheromones DO play a part in human interaction. One day i had some synthetic a314 from pherotalk.com and when i was at work i began to get some crazy hits from girls. and everyone around me was worshiping me.... I could not believe this, i mean just imagine what some buiesnesses could be doing by having spraying this # in their stores to make people feel happy and buy their products. I have also used some synthetic pheromones on my friends and they also reported some difference in the day that they have had. This stuff is real i mean just think about what the government could be doing with the products, to make people feel happy and taking advantage of our feelings. and this is no bs..... i haven't seen anyone post about on this forum about this, and i think this goes overlooked every day. WELL just putting this out for u guys, if anyone has any other experiences with this stuff please let me know, this is about the only crazy thing that has happened to me before but i think that it is so crazy that i cant talk to normal people about..... they would not believe that a specific sent would make people feel any different than they would already feel. I am glad i can post this on a forum where people can actually believe me, and if anyone has any experiance with this stuff please respond, thx alot

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can tell you this - last time I quit smoking it took three years for all the black stuff to stop coming up out of my lungs ...

If it happened for you in only one day I would suggest that you get back on your medication ...

join