It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crossbows - whats best ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

I don't know how you'd go about testing the draw weight, but if the trigger assembly is up to the additional 30lb of strain, you can get a hold of replacement 80lb prods for a tenner apiece to beef up your pistol

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
reply to post by Northern Raider

I don't know how you'd go about testing the draw weight, but if the trigger assembly is up to the additional 30lb of strain, you can get a hold of replacement 80lb prods for a tenner apiece to beef up your pistol

the weapons appear to be completely identical, so i may well try and uprated prod, any reccomendations on suppliers, If I uprate my air rifles and Cross bows I will probably dispose my my recurve bow, I need the money to fund other kit.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider
the weapons appear to be completely identical, so i may well try and uprated prod, any reccomendations on suppliers

I bought mine from this site: bladesandbows.co.uk if you click the link you should be taken straight to the spare parts page

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

Originally posted by Northern Raider
the weapons appear to be completely identical, so i may well try and uprated prod, any reccomendations on suppliers

I bought mine from this site: bladesandbows.co.uk if you click the link you should be taken straight to the spare parts page

Done it, thanks very much, I also bought some of the Armex bolts to compare with the original Barnett ones I got.
Cheers
NR

top topics

<< 1   >>

join