It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difficulty in waking others up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
HELP!!!

Why is it so dang hard to not only capture people's attention (NWO related things) but to keep it so that they wake up? I get so frustrated when I bring the topic up and people shrug their shoulders...or they say, " For real? oh..." but then quickly change the subject.. there is too much info out here and so much going on for people not to grow an interest. They are so numb that they can be told straight up that there is a secret government that really runs the world , that fluoride is poisoning them and making them dumber, that the education system is keeping our kids dumb, that they have tainted (created) religion, that they kill their people and start their own wars, that they plan to have us chipped, that Homeland Security has set up FEMA /concetration camps for NWO resisters and that martial law is iminent and they will literally change the subject! I have been able to get to a handful but lately with joining ATS and getting info and support from you all, I'm more secure about what i know regarding the topic and feel more compelled to share it ALL the time.....

Feel me?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think in the past 3 months I "might" have woken 1 person up. I am still trying.
My buddy though doesn't want to belive me but, said whatever action I take. (Stand and fight) he was gonna have my back.
I finally got my wife to watch and read some things on the net, she sees it now. And shes the only one that sees it.
I have some people that think its just a bad goverment with lots of scandals but can't see that there is always someone in the sahows.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

People need to be warmed to any particular theory. You can't just throw the whole box and dice at them.. which it sounds like you do. Ease them in gently if you wish them to accept what your saying. Slowly link the dots in a way that allows them to digest what your trying to point their attention towards.

Otherwise they will probably just think you're a wacko fear monger who forgot to take their meds. That's how it works.

IRM

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ok Ok....i guess you may be right....maybe I need to find a way that will warm them up to it...

Gimme some suggestions

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have been awake for 5 years and I have only been able to wake up

maybe 3 people, and it was not easy.

I think it is just like in the movie the matrix

Once a person reaches a certain age they cannot be unplugged from the matrix.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
HAHA my meds....I quit taking them a long tme ago, no mind altering drugs for me. other than the floride, caffiene amd nicotine....I have a way to go

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Some people just will not wake up no matter what you tell or show them. Theres many reasons for this... the most likely being that they simply don't want to believe it.

Anyone with a little common sense, who does some research and looks at the mountains of evidence with objectivity, can't walk away and honestly say to themselves that they don't believe that theres more to the world stage than meets the eye.

And the information IS there, if youre willing to look and listen and not draw conclusions. Many people mimick the language of the so-called officials, willing to call everyone who tells a different story from the reported one a liar or conspiracy freak, willing to explain away every piece of the grand puzzle as being a mere coincidence. . .

I've succeeded in awakening several of my friends, but failed at convincing anyone in my family. My Dad however recently awoke on his own due to a conversation he had with his friend about FEMA camps, and its been interesting watching him go through the "stages" of awakening.

It's important to try to awaken as many as we can, but we shouldnt try to push our personal beliefs on anyone. Draw them to the point where theyre curious enough to do their own research, and leave it at that. If they just don't get it, you can't ram it down their throats!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Lol...

We cannot choose our family, however we can choose our friends.. And who we choose to spend our time with.

I simply refuse to spend time anywhere near ignorant people, these days. Many people are a waste of energy and emotion.

The important ones will be openminded to anything, even if at first they do not believe.

EDIT: Typo... fixed.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Well give them historical perspective firstly... then weave in your bloodlines and how they are all connected via various groups/societies, schools and so on. You need to reconstruct the power base for them brick by brick because it is a rather overwhelming subject to anyone encountering it for the first time.

It's what I did with my friends who knew nothing about the history of UFO's, Aliens etc. Now I have them buying books that make me drool. What's that saying... slow and steady wins the race!

IRM

[edit on 23/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Thanks Infaredman (and everybody else too)....I've been letting it get to me and I know I shouldn't...you are right in saying that can be overwhelming to someone who has been asleep all their life...I will try it a different way next time....
Good ol'e Tavistock's brainwashing and programming and years of fluoride in our sytstem has really done its job!!! I just can't grasp my mind around the fact that a person can listen to yo say something and not develop a sense of curiosity ....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Butter Cookie, Alex Jones offers you every tool you'd ever need to get started waking people up, and they're all free.

Jones suggests burning copies of his movies (with his permission) and give them to anybody who's interested. But he offers a neat suggestion that really works. He suggests you hand a copy of "Endgame" (or any of the other 20 excellent documentaries he produced) to somebody you know, and say "would you take a look at this movie? Let me know what you think!"

Jones' great advice is that when you hand it to somebody, make no opinion what you think of it. Let the new viewer decide for himself. And 99 times out of 100, they will be awoken with such a resounding thud it'll make their heads spin. Jones' moves are that good, because everything in them is true and 100% verifiable.

Just go to his website and download any that you want. Endgame is sensational. Terrorstorm is just a fantastic but scary eye opener... a great film. "The Obama Deception" is a week old, and free on Jones' site or on google.

www.infowars.com...

Just download some, burn 'em to disk and hand them out. I've been doing it for over a year now. My computer is on 100% of the time and people all over the world are tapped into it, taking Jones' movies off my own computer (using uTorrent)

Those are just a couple of real easy ways to wake people up. It isn't hard to do at all.

Good luck! You'll be glad when you wake somebody up and save their life.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I am lucky, my family sees whats up.
Its all the others in this backwoods state that don't.
Apparently.
Seems like people are way too gullible.

Religious dogma is definately a factor. Religion comes from man.
Spirituality is something different. It comes from God.

The peeps get those two all mixed up. Apparently...

P.S. I feel your frustration, in other words!!!

[edit on 23-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

thanks...I gotcha..I already got End game and Masters of Terror...Alex Jones is great!!! I also got Zeitgeist pt 1 and 2. You know what? I gave out about 5 copies of Zeitgiest and Endgame to some co-workers back in September and neithe one of them have watched them yet!! they say they are going to get to them. But I like your ideas and to give the movie to them and say "tell me what you think" because it'll make them all the more curious

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

A very good friend of mine in texas showed me long ago that when you attempt to wake up people, do it slowly, for it's a lotta info to digest, and can't be done all at once. Learn to pick and choose your battles because most of whom you talk to have been in the program for years, and to be given an informal labotamy by your next door neighbor just isn't funny, let alone when you're practically doing a "total recall" on everything they have been doing for years and years. I was lucky, for my friend was born into a satanist/mason family, and the things that happened to her for years if I told just some of them here would be totally unbelieveable by you fine folks here in this forum. Ya wanna wake up folks, buy some dvd's about the nwo, burn copies and give then away, but when you do, ask the folks to just watch the movie and let you know what they thought about it. Alex Jones, Anthony J Hilder are good places to start. Good luck....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This will help

Vist www.thecrowhouse.com for this video and many others by max

[edit on 23-3-2009 by manbearpig]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by manbearpig

Thanks to you both....I feel like I can do it another way now...Thanks for the video!!!!

Anyone, please share the methods that you know to work

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
hi all,

i woke up myself
but my best buddy is somewhere in the usa he became a pilot there.

he used to be self employed here and to me always a smart guy.
so i starded talking to him about the NWO.

no response he even saw zeitgeist 2007 the second one, i was suprised to hear..so i told him to go watch Endgame sent him some stuff about the Queen (holland) here (bilderberg) .youtube you know stuff..
about2 weeks later he came back.... he was proud to announce he did his homework..i said great...go watch obama deception now and went offline..
came online nect day ..telling me i made my point... BUT HE DID NOT BELIVE ME.... makeing all kind off stupid remarks i even called him ignorent...

remember this is my best friend...and i have to let him be..
it is like quitting smoking.. i can want you to stop(listen) but if you dont want to stop (listen)..YOU WON"T... here in holland you here no one , not many forums i can find but just in my town (16.000) i was amazed how many people listen to alex jones en knew about a lot off stuff.

some people know and are afraid to talk about it i can understand that.
i did some seroius digging on skull and bones one day and my scanner warned me so after a good scan...

C:\elements\Patch\EMEAREG\Setup.exe (Backdoor.Bot)
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\Autorun\SW2\vista\RegUtil\EMEA\Setup.exe (Backdoor.Bot)

i never had it but emea??? ( ANYONE ?????)U2U me

sounds gov. gotta tell ya it scared me.
i am sure more people ran into things like that.
AND MUCH WORSE!!! . and dont talk.

just talk about it if you make sence people you don;t know will come to you

my advise for you guys is this...

the people who don;t wanna listen is a waist off time...all you can do is to try to go around them to a friend of them sister, brother .. and when it all starts happening

the sheep (listeners than) will be divided from the man (fighters now) right there...
only than it will be to late.

Be safe..live is hard ..AFTER ALL it kills you.... fight back!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I feel your frustration OP .
My first attempt at converting someone to the Truth was my older brother.

He was really pro Al Gore and global warming right after an Inconvenient Truth came out.

I thought is was an over exaggerated load of rubbish but couldn't really articulate why until I went online and did some research.

Of course, since then, many have come out with strong doubts about global warming and so I don't feel so alone on that one anymore.

My brother also found out that it wasn't how it was portrayed by Gore and others and he's been really open to other things that I've brought to his attention.

In a nutshell, if you can find one topic that has been debunked that affect a persons life or something that they believe in strongly , it's a lot easier for them to open up to other things as well.

I've also burned heaps of dvds and downloaded PDF ebooks for people to watch and read.

I probably won't know how many I've woken up , but that's not really my aim anyway. Just knowing that I've done my bit is enough for me these days.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

I appreciate that...

I just wonder if I should not worry about getting anyone to wake up cuz these people are FAR GONE...it' like DANG!! I woke up and i'm no rocket scientist...why can't they

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
yeah something like that i used to look up to him you know.. going from a snackbar holder to pilot..due to an tax thing in his advantage...

and now he is blind we he used to be sober and open...

is this how good the goverment f*cks your mind over there of is it the stunberness and attitude off the my dutch nation...

always sayin.."nahhh ik will be allright".... and you know what it always did somehow.

but i know i feel i taste i see i hear well I am sure things are not turning out like we al want....maybe for a view months ( to fool us).

in the end he is my best friend i just want him on my side...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join