It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear on Coast to Coast AM 3/23/09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
George Knapp is hosting Coast To Coast AM and he is talking about UFO's Right now

John Lear and Gene Huff are the guests and Bob Lazar is supposed to call in

www.coasttocoastam.com...

listen for free here...

www.kkoh.com...

[edit on 23-3-2009 by easynow]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ty for the post.
second line

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is awesome.

John Lear!

Thankyou for the heads up.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Big fan of John Lear. If nothing more, his stories are like a really good fiction movie or novel. Its a shame he left ATS.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Can you listen to that show if you don't have a credit card?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The link the OP provided (the kkoh one) is a free stream of the show. Otherwise you have to pay c2c to listen from their site. If you sign up to c2c you can listen to archived shows too.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am listening to it as well, yawn. I am about to give it up and head for bed, and yes you can listen to it live on many radio stations across America right now.

I love George Knapp, he would have made a much better choice for the replacement of Art Bell. He actually interviews and doesnt try to be the all around expert, cut people off and generally steer the interview.

Oh I like G.N. too but just think Knapp is better.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Actually, I just turned it off. Rather boring stuff they were talking about and George Knapp drones on and on and can't keep my attention span running. I suppose for me it's more about presentation and enthusiasm, which seemed to me to be lacking in this presentation. Sort of like listening to Linda Howell, in her monotone. Hell, she could bore the hell out and make me want to give up sex if this is as excited as she can get with potentially exciting material.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thank you very much guys!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Man, I just get the impression that these guys are just a couple of buddies who are doing improv, making it up as they go.

John Lear has had some fun topics of discussion but this interview is not doing it for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It is not improv. He has been saying the exact same things for 20 years.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Man, I just get the impression that these guys are just a couple of buddies who are doing improv, making it up as they go.

They are buddies. They're all linked to the original disclosure of A51 and Lazar. They've been doing these Knapp/Lear/Lazar shows on C2C for years now. It does get a bit boring when they don't shed any new light on the topic.

I think it's more for people who have just become interested in the topic.

IRM

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I listen to C2C when I get a chance, on 630 WMAL. It has been a few months since I last tuned into one of the shows, but to my dismay, when I tuned in tonight, there was some Trucker Program on. I live in the City, and they have a freaking Trucker Program!

Now they only carry C2C from 1-3AM, or 12-3AM on the Weekdays. This bites. I have to listen in on stations from Kentucky and Ohio now (They Operate at 50KW, but the Broadcast still Fades at times). Meanwhile, my main channel (630 WMAL), has its Tower located only 10-20 miles away sitting there going to waste.

What a Bummer.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

For example, they just discussed element 115. John says that there were three pieces, 2 were stolen and the third.... no comment. So his buddy says, "yeah.. they were stolen... I just can't remember who, or why, or what... but yeah, they were.... Who stole them John?" Leaving John to fill in the story. Now, I find it hard to believe that they can come up with so many other small details but just can't remember any details surrounding the theft of an element that doesn't exist in our solar system.

Either way, it doesn't make much of a difference.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well, it's almost 0100 Monday 3/24/09 (560am-KSFO) and the program, well, wasn't all that much exciting. It started with UFO and sightings orange lights and then the story behind (what's his name?) Bob Lazzzar seems plausible but almost more fiction than truth. I don't know about him and others who would 'know' stuff and then go all paranoid and suicidal (after his divorce) later on only to be labeled as insane and demented.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I missed the start of the show, listening now though.

Did anyone catch where John said the New Area 51 is?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Did anyone catch where John said the New Area 51 is?

no he never said anything about it's whereabouts, he only mentioned that the ufo's Lazar had seen were moved elsewhere.

it was an ok show, kinda fun to hear some of the old story's again. too bad Lazar didn't call in. oh well maybe next time.

i can't believe with all the ufo talk , nobody asked John Lear if has ever seen any UFO's during his career as a Pilot.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I was thinking about trying to get this show off a torrent site, but after reading the comments here maybe I won't bother.

In a recent interview for Project Camelot, Lear says that Lazar is actually back working for the government. If that's the case, he (Lazar) would hardly call into the show.

I don't know. I'm kind of back-and-forth on John Lear. Sometimes I think he's bang on and then sometimes I think he's talking out of his hat. I mean, the guy has espoused the no-planes theory and says it was Mossad that killed JFK.

Now I can almost go for the no-planes thing at times. I can't completely rule out that kind of super-advanced technology... but it seems like a pneumatic drill to crack a nut. Plus, you'd have to place explosives in such a way as to provide a really good outline of the jet in the WTC.

And then they couldn't be bothered to do that at the Pentagon?

But Mossad/JFK... where the hell does that come from?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
That's funny. I have a much easier time buying the Mossad JFK link than I do the no plane theory. It doesn't seem that implausible to me that a foreign government would want to knock off a powerful leader that had some radical ideas.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How people still believe or give any thought to a word John Lear says is beyond me.

Looking at his background, the timing of his appearance on the UFO scene and the things he has said over the years I think it's highly probable that Lear is still working for the Government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join