It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this world seem scripted to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yep it sure is, what i think they do is find people that they use, to tell them how to play out the worlds events. Those people may be mediums or what ever, but they certainly use them to direct events and copy what they say.

I totally think who ever the illuminati are they are guided by spiritual forces, that are the unseen hands that guide this world.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Good post. I agree. Things do seem scripted to me. The funny thing is, we all expect these things to happen, and we keep seeing them unfold before us and come into play...

why do we just sit back and wait for things to get crappy before we choose to do something about it?

the government doesnt control us, as much as everyone thinks they do. There have been people in our history who have created enormous change, because of the belief that they COULD create that change, without question.

We should start realizing that if we want things to change, we cant just wait for the government to fix it because its not gonna happen. We have to do something about it on our own now.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I am monitored 24/7 all the time and it shows the government controls my life, so what do you think they just do this too me, and forget about all you people.

If you get gang stalked you tell me if people control your life.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
my whole family is probably on some government list because of the movies we watch and the books we read...

that doesnt mean they control us.

no one controls you but you.

but at the same time, no major change comes easily. you have to be willing to risk your own life sometimes to create change for the better.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, sometimes it is if we are living the Truman show with Jim Carey.

Livng in a false scripted world! In a bubble. Then to finally learn the truth.

The difference here is we cant seem to get out. It keeps piling up.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
For all I know, God has endless worlds that has a story to unfold. The story he provided us with is the bible and the ending is called revelations. What's happening to this world is probably happening to other worlds. I personally believe that ufos/aliens never interfere with humans because they are only monitoring, making sure everything goes according to plan.

A great example would be the ufo/uso that Christopher Columbus encountered a few hours before he founded America. He wrote about it in his journal in great detail.

The abduction stories that many people claim to having their sperm and eggs taken are used to populate other planets with. They never abduct anyone where there are lots of witnesses.

From the pictures I've seen on mars of the face and the pyramids, it seems like there was a story there as well that came to an end a long time ago. Maybe NASA isn't telling the public everything they know.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorbell412

The abduction stories that many people claim to having their sperm and eggs taken are used to populate other planets with.

I never thought about that... thats actually a really interesting theory and it definitely makes sense as to how humankind may have ended up here on earth

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Your story, my story, HIStory....it's all connected. One of us vibrates the Web and another on that web is effected.

We write our own scripts even before we are born in this reality, each of them intertwines and we learn what we need to know.

So, yes, it is all "scripted" in it's own way.

~Holly

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

If any of you have DTV,on the Science channel tonight at 11 PM. Is a show called UFO hunters and will tell you all about the secret underground alien bases in New Mexico.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Good stuff. When I look back on the history of sports, some of the events seem scripted as well. The Giants last drive miracle against the 18-0 Patriots, ruining their perfect season and doing it in the biggest game; The Super Bowl. The KO of the supposedly invincible and undefeated Iron Mike Tyson by a mediocre Buster Douglas who's mother passed the night before the fight. (He was told to postpone the fight, but declined and dedicated the fight to his mother). The U.S. win over the heavily favored Soviet Union team in the Olympics, and Michael Jordan's last shot as a Chicago bull that won the championship.

Those are just a few examples that seem like they were scripted. I know the players had no idea, but it seems like "it" was already written how their outcome would turn out to be so epic and historic, cementing their place in history, never to be forgotten.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This essay came out some years ago and somehow I've found myself rereading it over and over...it doesn't directly relate to this topic as a whole, but one passage somehow seemed relevant.

Walking in New York City, I sometimes seem to enter a state of mind where I pull away from ordinary time. The concrete and asphalt, the buildings and billboards, appear as flimsy as painted sets. The people wandering through these backdrops drift like dream apparitions.

A young black man drives past in an enormous gleaming SUV, an ominous rap song about ‘h*s and b*tches, n**gahs and gangstas’ blasting from his speakers – he is a sociological type, a reaction-formation to centuries of racial hate. Two balding businessmen brag about their companies’ new marketing strategies, their childrens’ private schools – they are dry husks of avidity. A willowy actress on her cel phone makes an appointment to receive her next Botox injection as she exhales swirls of Marlboro smoke. Blank-faced teenagers amble past with shopping bags full of generic clothing from Banana Republic and the Gap, stitched by impoverished workers in the “free trade zones” of ruined nations.

It seems like all of this happened a million years ago. Or it has gone on so long that the players have forgotten the meaning of their actions, moving through the dead air like synchronized machines. Time has played a trick on us in this modern world. Habituated to endless acceleration, we seem petrified, caught in pitiful illusions of progress that lead nowhere – to longer working hours, less freedom, more distractions. We have fallen into a time trap, imprisoned like bugs caught in amber.

One can envision a paleontology of the human present, the street scene peeling away to reveal the human collective like a swarm of earthworms gnawing at the planet, our bodies carriers for far more efficient bacteria and parasites, our brains a vestigial map of evolutionary processes from reptiles to primates to humans. As the dinosaurs left behind their skeletons and the crushed carbon we have extracted for our fossil fuels, humanity seems on its way to a similar, though self-willed, cul-de-sac. Our planetary legacy will be mountains of plastic and toxic refuse, silicon and malathion, twisted steel and irradiated Nevada mountains – who knows but that this won’t be the exact legacy that some future organism needs to make its evolutionary ascent?

But what does that matter to us?

The vision becomes one of Buddhist “samsara,” eternities of delusive craving, entities churning away in semi-darkness, groping blindly at desires as they drive toward self-destruction. Perhaps for a few more centuries, perhaps only a handful of years, the human race will sate its yearnings and tweak its consumption habits as our planet boils away in an increasingly toxic chemical broth, while brain-locked pundits drone on CNN, selling us a war without end and a world without hope, the overt insanity of their lies oddly hypnotizing as they push the world toward meltdown. We seem to be tumbling into the abyss, our words no longer meaningful, our actions as illusory as shadow plays. Are we doomed to mindless self-destruction in a purple haze of ozone and radiation, smart bombs and biological weapons, phthalates and cloroflurocarbons?

Or is a totally different narrative equally plausible – and, perhaps, far more true?

lots more at source:
www.21cmagazine.com...

As I said, its not all directly related to this topic, but I still recommend the whole essay as worth reading, on general principles.

[edit on 5/10/09 by silent thunder]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I would say it's more matrix like, and now I wish I would have swallowed the other pill.

I don't like to go all Jesus Christ, because im not religious. But revolations is interesting and some parts coincide with the times.
Just my opinion, and I would never push it on to others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join