It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello all, I found a great video series called 'The Reptilian Anomaly'

The series is about how Reptilians or their descendants, either by mind, body or spirit, walk the Earth and how HD cameras pick up some really amazing anomalies limited to such people, such as- instant black pupils, double eyelids, silted pupils, and other bizarre anomalies such that might indicate some sort of internal struggle or personal demons manifesting themselves on camera.

Some of the evidence is pretty amazing.

Here are all the videos, 4 of them to date, of 'The Reptilian Anomaly'

Series number 1

Series number 2

Series number 3

Series number 4

Truth might indeed be stranger than fiction.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hilarious!

Thanks for that I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time.

I hope you seriously don't believe any of that??

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Hehehe!

Thanks man. I needed some comic relief today and you supplied it in truck loads! The only thing the video's are missing is a Sleestack. If it had one of those, I might have found it a bit more believable.

IRM

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've watched halfway through, the skeletons oversized bodies, were a proven hoax chainletter email, and it's a misinterpretation saying that we only use ten percent of our brains, the study saying that, was take out of context, the man meant we only conciously use ten percent, the rest is heart rhythm control, etc etc etc. I for one don't want to have to conciously think about beating my heart!

Thats for starters.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
Oh, I've seen strange things, and this might not be too farfetched, at least for me

On another note... These HD cameras, are not an advancement it seems, as they seem to have some issues with it.

I have seen those pixelation anomalies on my parent's HD televison set when I came over to visit, and I used to think these were technical problems but now I'm not so sure.

Could the cameras be picking up something somehow, either that or 'HD' is not so.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Most of those videos, such as the news people supposedly morphing (lol), are rubbish, but I don't think it is a crazy notion at all to think we might have been created by a superior alien race which might still have their hands in the events of this planet.

There are a lot of religions on Earth, and I don't know of any that say "aliens created us." Maybe this was done on purpose because aliens did create us, and they don't want us to know. There has also been a VERY STRONG push to keep us believing that we are alone in the Universe. We're like a bunch of cattle fenced in this planet.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat
[We're like a bunch of cattle fenced in this planet]

Isn't it funny how karma bites us on the ass?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Digital TV, especially hi res gets plenty of artifacts and pixelation when displaying a standard res picture. This is because each frame must be enlarged to accommodate the display. You may also get some pixelation/interference and bad data from the digital broadcast itself. No conspiracy here my friend! Just technical 'progress' with hiccups. Analog rules supreme IMHO.

IRM

new topics

top topics

join