It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Prepared for the Coming Tribulation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I finally figured it out...the REAL Tribulation is only considered to begin when all the bad stuff happens in the United States, otherwise what's the point?

Famine, Pestilence, etc. are already occuring all over the world. Baghdad destroyed, but still that is not the tribulation. This is an American thing, right?

I am not prepared, I am going to do nothing at all to prepare and live one day at a time..I think better on my feet anyway.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Okay..
for all those that want to turn this into a religion-bashing thread; have at it.
I'll leave it with you.

But I'm going to express my opinion before I go.

For those that think God-believers are idiots; I have MY opinion about those that do not believe. But I will keep it to myself.

The constant complaint about Christians, seems to be that they are always showing up at the door and trying to pressure them to believe. WELL. I have ppl showing up at my door, trying to sell me everything from cosmetics, vacuums and encyclopaedias.

But I don't jump on websites just looking for any words linked to those items, so that I can start an argument and insult someone.

I have Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons show up at my door. I politely say, "No thank you." and close my door. If it would continue after that, then I would dial 9-1-1.

So, given that scenario; I find the argument a little weak. Some ppl just want to argue, or hide behind an avatar and sling mud at others. Because they can!!!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sizzle]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join