It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 California Police Officers Dead, 1 on Life Support After Traffic Stop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

3 California Police Officers Dead, 1 on Life Support After Traffic Stop

www.foxnews.com

Three Oakland police officers were killed and one is currently on life support after two shootings Saturday, the first after a routine traffic stop and the second after a massive manhunt ended in gunfire, authorities said. The gunman, who was wanted on a parole violation, was also killed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Is this recent wave of gun violence an inside job? Could TPTB be perpetrating these crimes to create panic and ensure that legislation to further limit the Second Ammendment passes? Just a thought. (This is my first post and i'm kind of new here, if this is in the wrong place, please pardon my newbiness and move to the right place.)

TheAssociate

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Hello Associate,

Welcome! Good thread, about a horribly tragic incident. I'll try to find a previous update article about this, and add it as a link...

[edit on 3/22/2009 by FRIGHTENER]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I tend to doubt that as one of our greatest pro-2nd arguments (other than the unalienable right) is about self defense against criminals who will always be armed as they do not obtain their weapons legally.

I would LOVE to see a real statistic on gun crimes that showed the % of crimes done with illegal weapons... I tend to bet that number is 99%.

We have 100 million LEGAL gun owners in the US and almost ALL of the gun crime is performed by criminals with illegal weapons.

Now I will say that the gun grabbers will use ANY excuse to ban the rights of self defense from the law abiding citizen because they are idiots as they somehow assume that the criminals will follow the law.... They Are Criminals You Idiots!

My biggest common sense argument is drugs.

If TONS of drugs can come into this country daily what reasonable person thinks that TONS of guns would not come into the country? Any criminal who wanted a weapon would have access and then WE are at their mercy like the fools in the urban areas of the UK. No thank you.

Anyway. Here is a Great example of the BS lately that I will link from a previous post to show you how the media is "Exaggerating" (to say the least)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Its just one more thing the liberal leftists can use against us citizens in implementing their gun control laws. They dont help one bit, and crimes will always be committed no matter what. I got one thing going for me. I live in Texas and us Texans would rather die before hand over our guns.

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

Ongoing

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join